Thread: Multi short reviews over 2 years at Ginza/Ginza Empire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi short reviews over 2 years at Ginza/Ginza Empire

Hello fellow punters, I've been a lurker on here for a while and I recently became a member so forgive me if I'm not doing this correctly. I've been a loyal Ginza Club member ever since I turned 18 which was 3 years ago. I thought it is finally time to share with you older brothers my experiences.

Anything below 8/10 I probably wouldn't see again. I would steer clear of any girl 5/10 or below. I always like to go for 45mins-1hr services. 30mins seems too short and rushed.

C Angel: She retired ages ago but I saw her in her 278 club days. I like to think I'm the one who really made her into a popular girl. Saw her like 5 times overall and i would always tell reception that she was a gem, deserving to be in Ginza Club lineup. Btw this is not the same girl as the current girl in the Ginza Empire lineup. Overall 10/10.

J Juri: Seen her only once but it was amazing. Amazing real set of tits, nice curvy figure. Did this massage thing with my dick in the shower which felt heavenly along with nipple sucking, DFK and bbbj. Her bbbj on bed was great with nice spit game. Made the jav moans which turned me on while I went at it. After I came, she continued to suck me clean. What a woman. Overall 9/10.

C Rui: Seen her twice and both times were pretty solid. Average face, nice body, got all the curves in the right place. Beautiful set of tits. Great DFK and bbbj in the shower. I love how she alternated between sucking my nipples and bbbj with her warm mouth. Overall 8/10.

C Coco: Seen her once and I would wanna see her again. Amazing slim body, i think she is 22 years old now. Standard bbbj but no complaints. Probably one of the prettiest faces I've seen at Ginza. Overall 8/10.

C Ashley: Pretty standard service overall. But she has really pretty face and got a unique MILF vibe to her (Bear in mind I'm in my early 20s) which I loved. Overall 7/10.

K Bella: Girl next door type face and service. She doesn't really look like the girl in photos. Pretty standard. Overall 6/10.

C Didi: Don't think she works anymore, but the one time i saw her was okay. Decent cute looking face. She got a really nice natural set of tits, but she seemed pretty disengaged. Overall 6/10.

K Julia: Saw her when 278 club was a thing and her rates were 240/hr. Back then she was pretty solid, nice pair of tits which are fake (i asked her) but feel almost real. She has the right curves. But at her rate now, idk if she is worth it. Overall 6/10.

HK Daisy: Saw her when 278 club was a thing and her rates were 240/hr. Service was nice but honestly, she was just overly eager to please which kinda put me off. She looks completely different now on the pics. Overall 6/10.

K Yuna : Non-stop DFK, pretty standard service. Fake tits, small ass but no complaints about it. Just not my type of girl and service. Overall 5/10.

C Barbie: Tiny girl, slim body. Very standard service. Seemed kinda disengaged. Overall 4/10.

C Laura: Steer clear of her. Not the prettiest. Sub-par service. Seemed overworked. Disengaged. Overall 3/10.

Take care older bros. Also please post any girls on the current roster I should try out. I haven't been to Ginza for almost a year now so I need to catchup on whats been happening.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice short review! I'm quite new as well and am in my early 20s as well. I haven't tried them yet but I heard C Cindy and K Jessie are quite good in terms of looks and service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yuikara3 View Post
    Nice short review! I'm quite new as well and am in my early 20s as well. I haven't tried them yet but I heard C Cindy and K Jessie are quite good in terms of looks and service.
    K Rebecca is worth a try great service a bit on the mature side, Thai Jayla is my pick for looks, unfortunately every time is see the line up of other girls I've never seen any other hot girls there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a number of sessions with J Juri. perfect body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does J Juri swallow? PM if need be.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen c laura multiple times, I've had different experiences. I'd rate her a 8/10, very skinny, a cup tits. Personally I quite like her face. Great bbj and rimming. Dfk is there but.. not a lot (smilar to a lot of c girls at ginza). Very orgasmic in daty. Very tight pussy.

Banned
    C Laura is not bad, service above average and receptive to customer’s request instead of performing the routine ignoring customer’s demand. I got DFK too and a decent bbbj. Face is pretty imv though not the same as photo and much older than 23 (?) as described by Ginza 310. Worth a try.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Does J Juri swallow? PM if need be.
    Juri never swallows not even when she first started with Ginza Empire in early 2019 as the best service J-girl there. The rating of 9/10 was based on service experience by the brother at least over 18 months ago. I saw her lately around 3-months ago, she is still giving top-notch service but used a lot of tissues in bbbj like most of the the C-girls. Decent bbbj but not as deep as before. She is a bit chubby particularly the abdominal part not just little baby fat. Nevertheless, she is also a must try J-girl in Empire 479 like Liz.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Juri never swallows not even when she first started with Ginza Empire in early 2019 as the best service J-girl there. The rating of 9/10 was based on service experience by the brother at least over 18 months ago. I saw her lately around 3-months ago, she is still giving top-notch service but used a lot of tissues in bbbj like most of the the C-girls. Decent bbbj but not as deep as before. She is a bit chubby particularly the abdominal part not just little baby fat. Nevertheless, she is also a must try J-girl in Empire 479 like Liz.
    Thanks.

Can you give a lowdown on Liz too? I hear many good things about her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Thanks.

Can you give a lowdown on Liz too? I hear many good things about her.
    Liz is now around 28 years of age from Hokkaido. Very good English having been in Sydney for quite a number of years as a student. Tall, slim, athletic with a pretty face and tanned skin. Service is very good (dfk, bbbj, daty all on menu), used to work in Ginza Club 310. Moved to another popular shop in City for a short while and upon return work in Ginza Empire 479 instead. If you like slim and tall J-girl with B+ cup size instead of a busty one like Juri, Liz is the choice. Both girls have tattoos but Liz more. Both girls have nice personalities but in terms of communication in English, Liz is much much better.

All you need to know to decide whether and which girl or both maybe to try or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Liz is now around 28 years of age from Hokkaido. Very good English having been in Sydney for quite a number of years as a student. Tall, slim, athletic with a pretty face and tanned skin. Service is very good (dfk, bbbj, daty all on menu), used to work in Ginza Club 310. Moved to another popular shop in City for a short while and upon return work in Ginza Empire 479 instead. If you like slim and tall J-girl with B+ cup size instead of a busty one like Juri, Liz is the choice. Both girls have tattoos but Liz more. Both girls have nice personalities but in terms of communication in English, Liz is much much better.

All you need to know to decide whether and which girl or both maybe to try or not.
    Alright, thanks, mate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks OP ... another great read