Kasumi, Japanese, decent English, inexperienced but willing.

For me, engagement beats skill.
For without engagement, sex is nothing for me.

When I meet someone new I like to just explore a bit with them. See what she enjoys, see if she can be recruited to go on a bit of an adventure with me.
Kasumi was a willing, very willing "sex adventure buddy".

A brunette at present, but she has the tight, trim body from these photos

With silky hair and soft smooth skin

... and a beautiful Japanese face behind that black bar.

What guy could resist such a delightful young lady quivering naked in his arms?
I certainly couldn't.
She let me take the lead and we discovered she enjoys her ears being played with, her neck being kissed, her lips being nibbled on, her thighs being nuzzled and her pussy being licked, and sucked and - when she was good and wet - fingered gently till she came.
A real Kodak moment to look down her beautiful naked body as Kasumi really got into what we were doing, with her eyes closed and her tongue tip sticking out as she rode my finger with determination.

She is ticklish all over when she has cum, but also a bit more adventurous with her kissing, exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Kasumi gives quite a decent BBBJ, taking me quite deep and it was cute to part her hair and hold it on both sides of her head as she blew me with determination before coming up to kiss me some more.

If you like silky hair, Kasumi will no disappoint.

We did have intercourse, Missionary and Spoon, but the main events we the DFK, the DATY and the BBBJ.

She took me to completion with a gentle face fucking and a CIM, which she took like a trooper. Sucking me completely dry before moving off to spit it out.
Then we finished with a cuddle and more kissing.

If you enjoy a beautiful, slightly inexperienced girl who will let you take the lead and enthusiastically participate, well Kasumi may well be just the ticket for you - as she was for me.

DATY, DFK, BBBJ with CIM and sex with a beautiful Japanese lass in her early 20s - all for $260 for the hour.
Doesn't get much better than that.

Thumbs up from Boater.