Person's Name : Abby

Establishment : Fantasyclub35, 35 parramatta rd, annandale

Date of Visit : 7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://fantasyclub35.com.au/

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim bit of chubby figure, natural c-cups, shapely butt, trimmed bush, sensitive nipples, smooth skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, catbath, DFK, Rimming, cow-girl, mish,

It was very quiet when i went around 5pm.

I was shown 3 girls and i picked Abby who just appealed to me. Any other day i would not have said no to the other 2.

She looks so damn gorgeous. Face of an angel. Chubby body, is a right size petite.

She kindly leads me to upstairs and we both undressed quickly and got into the shower, she is hospitable, her English is not so great but her attitude is amazing. She wash my body gentle and carefully, then she gave me some DFK and a soft bbbj with slow pace but firm, after a while, she ask me go to bed wait for her. I went onto the bed.. with some light kissing and playing. Abby was quick to present her nice natural boobs into my mouth. She then started to lick n suck my balls.. felt so good. All the time she positioned herself to allow my fingers access to her nice pussy.

She had me hard in no time, once covered she started the bbbj . Damn she was great. She can do some serious deep throat... mixed with tongue flicking the tip. She all did the good old cock against her cheeks thrusting out of her mouth. She then got back into some hard sucking.. mixed between no hands and hands.

I was near climax and told her to stop and she then got on top.. very tight little pussy as she rode me nice n slow then fast.. as she was tiring. We changed positions and i started to pump her in missionary. Mixed fast and slow long thrusts. Her pussy being tight and her great blowjob had me ready to unload in the dom whilst inside her.

Overall, this pretty petite is my angel, her bbbj and GFE is enough to satisfy me !!