Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daisy - Good things come to those who wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys that advice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Thanks guys that advice
    Wechat not susan it be agent with susan profile pic.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    2020 has been, well, interesting.
    I don't recall the last time I was on such a long hiatus from punting. Not even a sneaky massage. See, there was this girl, charming, beautiful, intelligent, half my age... We had one of those flings where you break up a half dozen times but keep getting back together. It didn't help that in the end she became like a bestie to my now teenage daughter. That also made it a little weird. Probably felt weird to her that her Dad and I became like best mates and drinking buddies too. In the end I had to do the right by her. See, I love her, dearly, she's an amazing person, but I'm not IN love with her. With so much of her life ahead of her she really shouldn't be wasting her time with me. Life is too short for that. After we broke up for the truly seriously really last time, as opposed to the previous last times, I came down with a cold. In this current climate I would have been better off with Ebola or leprosy.

Return factor is 100%, without question. For my first poat-lockdown post-girlfriend experience, she rates an enthusiastic 2 thumbs up. If you find yourself heading to Macquarie definitely make time to see her, such a delightful young lady.
    One of the best reviews I have read. Thanks for sharing and the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    One of the best reviews I have read. Thanks for sharing and the effort.
    Probably because everyone thought the girl was actually on the forum

No one gave her this type of review when she started as Susan at GE.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Probably because everyone thought the girl was actually on the forum

No one gave her this type of review when she started as Susan at GE.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Yep 😂😂😂

There was another recent thread .. can’t remember that went for pages .. grew faster than delta in SW Syd.

Had a similar feels about it … hi I’m a girl from Ginza talk to me .. but I won’t tell you anything relevant or real… then all the gents here posting and squabbling like seagulls over a half baked chip

Love & punting in the time of Covid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Yep 😂😂😂

There was another recent thread .. can’t remember that went for pages .. grew faster than delta in SW Syd.

Had a similar feels about it … hi I’m a girl from Ginza talk to me .. but I won’t tell you anything relevant or real… then all the gents here posting and squabbling like seagulls over a half baked chip

Love & punting in the time of Covid
    I think that is real girl https://kimchiest.com/posts/cringetopia/

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ahhh wasn't this a little trip down memory lane.
    Got back together with her, broke up with her again. Still love her, still not in love with her. She's too good to be with an old idiot like me.

It's interesting reading again. I stand by the bones of my review, it really was a lovely session with a sweet girl, but clearly I was still rebounding and justifying things to myself. Plus all that shit with my ex-ex from Japan had gone down not long before... fuck 2020 was a shit year.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    Don't think so. That blog is Jerry. She has her own account here as well as the M5 account and pops in to chat. The post you linked to seems to be suggesting someone at ginza is copying her forum activity to drum up interest (probably for their outcall thing they're doing).
    Could be wrong, clearly wouldn't be the first time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Don't think so. That blog is Jerry. She has her own account here as well as the M5 account and pops in to chat. The post you linked to seems to be suggesting someone at ginza is copying her forum activity to drum up interest (probably for their outcall thing they're doing).
    Could be wrong, clearly wouldn't be the first time.
    Yes, different person. A mate of mine visited her last year when Daisybaby was at Macquarie Park, tot she was meh and couldn't understand why she was so highly rated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12