Super Fans (忠實Fans)

2nd Bites from Victoria

ML's Name: Victoria
    Establishment : Renwick Baby Massage
    Address: 12 Renwick Street Leichhardt NSW

Date of Visit : 12/08/2020
    Contact Wechat: ladyau777
    Phone : 0426867797
    Size/shape : Polite attitude, 53kg, 163cm, busty body, natural C-cup, firm bum and beautiful South

My experience/ comments:
    After visited last week with this busty, good natural assets and young Victoria, I booked 90 minutes DTM. Arrived early, Tiffany let me in to enjoy a cuppa, Victoria turned up in a minute while I greeted her. She looks like Japanese uniform student LOL, she got changed while I am enjoying my cuppa, have a kinda of home feeling. Victoria asked me whether want a bite of muffin, I said no politely but she insisted to feed me some. Good start.
    In the room, we cuddled for a while, good interactions for repeating visit. Let her start her routines. As last week, her Meridian massage really good as my previous ml another Victoria at Artarmon before but this visit really makes me happy as she wasn’t shy, lots of skin contact with thighs area and the atmosphere really nice.
    Good feeling, enjoying Victoria’s massaging my groin area, those sensual touches sending me to nirvana. Until I heard the voice asking, do you want to turn over? I disrobed her orange dress, zipped off, removing her clothes was so amazingly as I believe revisiting has some differences.
    Good chemistry with passion, I have been searching this feeling since long ago. Victoria has optimistic concept with her limitations but I respect her. No disappointments from her as I receive my happy sessions. Will come again next week.

Shop Owner
    Thanks Jumper good review,hope see you soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Missed Victoria for last few weeks when she was away.
    A personality girl and worth visiting with good experience