Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Croydon Palace 219

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

aww <3

Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Good on you, Bianca. I'm sure the guys who've seen you would appreciate that You've obviously put a lot of smiles on faces and wish you the best for the next phase.
    Bless you!!! Thank you so much!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianca_219 View Post
    Hi all!
    I had this thread brought to my attention by a dear friend and yeah, it’s me Bianca! Thanks so much for the kind words, it feels nice to know I was able to give you a good time. I’ve hung up the heels because I now have a sensible job and would get in trouble if I got recognised, so I had to end it, and we know this job doesn’t pay by seniority hahaha but as hard as this may be to believe, I’ve never forgotten a client. We shared time together which was paid for, the sex was always a bonus, and time is something none of us have a lot of so I do value what we’ve shared. I don’t think any of us could have guessed we’d live through what we’re going through now, with lockdowns and such. It’s given me the space to reminisce a lot about this line of work. I often think about the people I’ve met along the way, so knowing this thread is here is a gift to me. I hope you’re all well, wherever you are in life. I wish only good things for you all.
    Hello Bianca, good to hear you are doing great. Wish you good luck. Stay safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fake123 View Post
    Has anyone seen her? If so - could you please describe her body and service!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianca_219 View Post
    Bless you!!! Thank you so much!
    Definitely put a smile on my face and awesome conversation!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There she is, always cheerful and positive energy. Simply adorable. I hope she is living a happy life. I miss her and she knows that very well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123