Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Croydon Palace 219

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

bump

Quote Originally Posted by fake123 View Post
    Has anyone seen her? If so - could you please describe her body and service!
    bumping as no response.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fake123 View Post
    bumping as no response.
    You are very interested in Anna to dedicate your first 2 post requesting her info. Are you her bf?

Banned
    I’ve been there a few times. Mixed assortment of girls. Saw a very pretty, young Aussie Caucasian girl a couple of times and she gave very good service. Only CBJ though, but allowed DFK and DD on her. One time I saw a slim, pretty white Brazilian chick and she had so many rules and conditions that it turned me right off. Ending up jacking myself off while feeling her ass as I couldn’t get hard enough to fuck with her sour attitude. There’s always a few plump MILFs in the line up if that’s your thing.

The place is a real dump though and there’s no privacy going in or out. The name ‘Palace’ is a bit misleading haha. The owner obviously doesn’t spend any money on maintenance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’ve been there a few times. Mixed assortment of girls. Saw a very pretty, young Aussie Caucasian girl a couple of times and she gave very good service. Only CBJ though, but allowed DFK and DD on her. One time I saw a slim, pretty white Brazilian chick and she had so many rules and conditions that it turned me right off. Ending up jacking myself off while feeling her ass as I couldn’t get hard enough to fuck with her sour attitude. There’s always a few plump MILFs in the line up if that’s your thing.

The place is a real dump though and there’s no privacy going in or out. The name ‘Palace’ is a bit misleading haha. The owner obviously doesn’t spend any money on maintenance
    Thanks for what are the WL names.

Banned
    The white Brazilian girl is Jennifer and she is one to avoid.

I can’t remember the name of the Aussie chick. I don’t think she works there anymore as this was in 2019 before the virus shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

You must have seen Brazilian Jennifer on a bad day. When I had her she was really great, lots of fun and lots of positions.

Banned
    That’s why they call it punting. YMMV. You never know what you might get! It was right after the first round of post lockdown freedom last year and she wasn’t comfortable working. Wrong profession if you want to enforce social distancing. I guess if my cock was 1.5 m long, she might have been more relaxed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the mamasam is attractive!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    You are very interested in Anna to dedicate your first 2 post requesting her info. Are you her bf?
    I've done Anna many few times - VERY nice personality, big ass and tight waist if that's your thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone remember Bianca back in the good old days? She was my favourite punt. Exceptional service but was very safe. Did not do daty or bbbj

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bianca was lovely, dfk and daty was included but no bbbj, ymmmv as always, she was doing privates for a while and then vanished. Gorgeous girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Anyone remember Bianca back in the good old days? She was my favourite punt. Exceptional service but was very safe. Did not do daty or bbbj
    I must say I have been to this place only once and got Bianca. When I walked in and was skeptical. There were two other guys in the waiting area and one was slightly drunk. The mamasan wanted to chase them away and was rude. I thought I came to the wrong place. But when she came over to me she was polite and got Bianca to see me. She was wearing a red dress that night. She had gorgeous hair and good set of hair is turn on for me. As we went into the room she tied them with hairband and I was disappointed. But this girl is good at conversations and we kept chatting. She made me comfortable and the session was good. I kept fantasising about her but never got a chance to go to the shop again. Well would not mind seeing this girl again. I think she may be married and left the business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    I've done Anna many few times - VERY nice personality, big ass and tight waist if that's your thing.
    Is she really Nepalese? How good is her English? Most of the women at this place have good English which is one of the attractions. Anna has never been in the line up when I have been there and I don't like booking sight unseen. Is her photo accurate?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrous View Post
    Is she really Nepalese? How good is her English? Most of the women at this place have good English which is one of the attractions. Anna has never been in the line up when I have been there and I don't like booking sight unseen. Is her photo accurate?
    Do they have a website or Wechat?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    219croydon.com.au
    Don't know about Wechat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hey, that’s me!

Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Hi all!
    I had this thread brought to my attention by a dear friend and yeah, it’s me Bianca! Thanks so much for the kind words, it feels nice to know I was able to give you a good time. I’ve hung up the heels because I now have a sensible job and would get in trouble if I got recognised, so I had to end it, and we know this job doesn’t pay by seniority hahaha but as hard as this may be to believe, I’ve never forgotten a client. We shared time together which was paid for, the sex was always a bonus, and time is something none of us have a lot of so I do value what we’ve shared. I don’t think any of us could have guessed we’d live through what we’re going through now, with lockdowns and such. It’s given me the space to reminisce a lot about this line of work. I often think about the people I’ve met along the way, so knowing this thread is here is a gift to me. I hope you’re all well, wherever you are in life. I wish only good things for you all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good on you, Bianca. I'm sure the guys who've seen you would appreciate that You've obviously put a lot of smiles on faces and wish you the best for the next phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Bianca_219 View Post
    Hi all!
    I had this thread brought to my attention by a dear friend and yeah, it’s me Bianca! Thanks so much for the kind words, it feels nice to know I was able to give you a good time. I’ve hung up the heels because I now have a sensible job and would get in trouble if I got recognised, so I had to end it, and we know this job doesn’t pay by seniority hahaha but as hard as this may be to believe, I’ve never forgotten a client. We shared time together which was paid for, the sex was always a bonus, and time is something none of us have a lot of so I do value what we’ve shared. I don’t think any of us could have guessed we’d live through what we’re going through now, with lockdowns and such. It’s given me the space to reminisce a lot about this line of work. I often think about the people I’ve met along the way, so knowing this thread is here is a gift to me. I hope you’re all well, wherever you are in life. I wish only good things for you all.
    Hi Bianca, welcome to the forum, you are the famous Filipino Bianca ?

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrous View Post
    219croydon.com.au
    Don't know about Wechat.
    How does this wechat work?
    I just got the app as I've seen a few guys post here saying some privates use it, how do you find the girls?
    Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

:)

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Bianca, welcome to the forum, you are the famous Filipino Bianca ?
    Hahaha I am famous? Well, I’m definitely THAT Bianca, and thank you for the kind welcome!

In answer to the other fellow, no there’s no WeChat for the fair ladies of 219, but the website does have daily updates for staff roster and there’s a Twitter now too, from what I understand, but currently all on hiatus because of lockdown 2.0

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast