Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Massage Clarity / Regret

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Massage Clarity / Regret

Hey Gents, long time lurker here.

How many of you guys have regrets/feel a bit dirty afterwards, and what do you do to get past it? I get crazy desires to punt but then feel a bit dodgy so it keeps them super infrequent. Anyone else like this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post

How many of you guys have regrets/feel a bit dirty afterwards, and what do you do to get past it? I get crazy desires to punt but then feel a bit dodgy so it keeps them super infrequent. Anyone else like this?
    Only when I let myself get talked in to some very bad business transaction I know I will regret and do...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. Especially when I am talked into or just give in to a overpriced offering I should say no to or when you agree to an offering and you pay the extra to then get scammed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Moss - I suggest you stop punting until you can deal with the "dirty and dodgy" thoughts you are having.

Contemplate this.: A girl comes over and cleans your house - she is using her body to provide you with a service - you pay her. No issue, business transaction.
    A girl gives you a therapeutic massage using her hands but doesn't touch your naughty bits - she is using her body to provide you a service - you pay her. No issue, business transaction.
    A girl gives you a B2B massage but accidentally brushes your naughty bits. She is using her body to provide you a service. You pay her. Issue ????? Still a business transaction or something more?????
    A girl gives you FS. She is using her body to provide you a service. You pay her. OMG Suddenly not a business transaction but a "dirty and disgusting" act of prostitution degrading the women to nothing more than a sexual object. Quick call the police.

Now I can hear the cries of " you're just justifying your own devious ways to suit your agenda" and you may think that way if you wish.
    Similarly, to me, there is lust and love. Lust is what I feel towards a hot 22 year old Taiwanese ML, love is what I have for my long term partner.
    I also believe you can love more than one person.

I am sure I will get some feedback from others on my philosophical standpoint and that's "their" right to "their" opinion. What I would suggest is to align your deeds with your thoughts ...the important words are " your".

PS I also think many older guys on here have been screwed over so many times by Western women that they say fuck it - you only live once.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with 4FoW2.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I concur with 4FoW2 especially his PS

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with 4FoW2. I think men love differently to women, and most men don't know what real love is. We often confuse lust, passion, sex with love (although they can be a part of love).
    And I've only ever screwed Western women, nut be screwed by them...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well put 4FoW2, sums it up nicely

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there's a 'scientific' explanation to this:

https://goodmenproject.com/featured-...sm-regret-lal/

tl:dr version, it's inbuilt, happens to everyone, just some people get it alot worse

to really get over the regret, you probably need to think why you regret it:
    is it because of the nature/legality of the transaction (if so, go to brothels next time),
    price (spend less, punt less frequently),
    cheating/unfaithful/moral standards etc (not sure how you can be helped here, seems to be a natural inbuilt thing we have)
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We don’t confuse our emotions. We just don’t love women the way that they love us. It’s different. They’d love us to love them the same way, but we’re hunters. Go hunt!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very insightful 4FoW2 and true.
    And this is also why many Asian women are tolerant of their wandering husbands as long as they come home and provide for the family.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes I have a regret when I look at my empty wallet. On rare occasion when I connected well with the girl, just regretting not being able to come back sooner lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of interest What does your long time partner thinking about your Taiwanese ML?

You say you are a long time lurker, yet a new member ID.

I only conclude it wasn't as good as you expected !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    Out of interest What does your long time partner thinking about your Taiwanese ML?
    Never the twain should twain should meet.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like the difference between a standard punt and encountering one of those rare gems

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It real depend on the girl ( if this girl has made a decision this is the profession and job she wish to do , it's just a transaction) don't forget if she dose this by her self in her apartment, any level of service from a straight massage to full service is illegal ( and she gets to keep all the money)
    Or dose she work in a massage parlour that is running illegaly ( no abn )( remember most are students and don't know or laws and coached into providing sexual services , and are made to hand 50% of the service fee to the owner) , some thing they would never do on there own ( now they are been trafficked and you are supporting illegal prostitution ( she has no protection from the law because everything is illegal ) she gets raped she can't go to the cops.
    That work place doesn't exist

W.b has worked this out you can push the limits
    What are they going to say ( I am working at this illegaly ran brothel / massage parlour that doesn't exist) the owner will talk her out of making a complaint he or she doesn't care just as long they get there money
    The other night I was getting a straight massage from the manager the girl in the next room is balling her eyes out ,the customer wanted to give her a massage , she fell asleep woke up with the guys hand up her pussy we are taking the whole hand.
    The manager had to stop my massage to carm her down and brush it under the carpet ( she was just raped) the guy had the balls to complain because she was crying and he wanted his money back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There is an argument used by some sections of the community that WG are somehow forced to be involved in the industry. Yes there are a small section in Australia that may be trafficked or involved in "dodgy" relationships with their "managers".
    BUT your average ML in a MS in Australia chooses to be there. Yes bad things happen sometimes but don't believe the sensationalist BS that every second day these girls get reaped and abused.
    I often equate their plight with cleaning dirty toilets. If the money was really really good would you do it -of course you would. Would you do it forever - of course you wouldn't as there would come a time when you go "had enough" or "made enough".
    In some Asian countries it is seen as acceptable to be involved in this industry as it is considered "work" esp if you are providing for your family.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    There is an argument used by some sections of the community that WG are somehow forced to be involved in the industry. Yes there are a small section in Australia that may be trafficked or involved in "dodgy" relationships with their "managers".
    BUT your average ML in a MS in Australia chooses to be there. Yes bad things happen sometimes but don't believe the sensationalist BS that every second day these girls get reaped and abused.
    I often equate their plight with cleaning dirty toilets. If the money was really really good would you do it -of course you would. Would you do it forever - of course you wouldn't as there would come a time when you go "had enough" or "made enough".
    In some Asian countries it is seen as acceptable to be involved in this industry as it is considered "work" esp if you are providing for your family.
    Far out finally something worth reading Thanks Bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    It real depend on the girl ( if this girl has made a decision this is the profession and job she wish to do , it's just a transaction) don't forget if she dose this by her self in her apartment, any level of service from a straight massage to full service is illegal ( and she gets to keep all the money)
    Private work is legal. Operating out of an establishment without a brothel license is illegal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast