Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Price hike, services level, where are we heading post WH virus

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Price hike, services level, where are we heading post WH virus

First thing first this is not a thread of should you want sex go to a FS join and Massage gives more a feeling of adventures nor its a thread that discuss the girls can ask what ever they want and do whatever they like. We been through those many times before and those who like to start troll about such topic can go start your own fucking thread. As i see it for a long time, its all the same girls (80%) and post virus date many price are hiked, in particular massage shop tips. Now we got that out of the way....

To start off we can all see that FS shop price has hardly moved. From City to Liverpool to Artamon, they all seem steady and the girl quality and services see to be on bar with pre virus days.

Massage shop look to be on a inrevesable change of trend though and that is making the tip for all in for $100. Many operator and girl I talk argue that you are paying about the same in a FS shop and you are getting massage girls here (the typical bullshit). My argue is I go to the FS down the road I pay 150 with shower, bed, BBBJ and sex (twice!). I lost count on how many shop owner and girls trying to brain wash me into accepting this as a reality. I am ok if a girl wants to roster herself in a more expensive shop but don't tell me the market should be that way. When the very same girl still roster herself in a inner massage shop that I only pay $50 tip for BBBJ and sex.

One owner told me there is a massage shop in with 8 girls a day in the west and very busy. I told him are you sure? There aren't that many big massage shop in the west and I am sure it is not More street at Liverpool. Anyone here like to verify that? It would be interesting to see "how good" their goods are as it was claim all girls can get a $100 tip.

What are your expectation for a services that cost you $140 30mins and 160/170 for 1 hour? As long as its a young looking girl with zero massage skills and lousy sex do for you? Do you feel like that pussy that you had been fucking for $50/$70 tip now cost double is ok? Have you been pushed to pay/tip more in your recent punt?Oh some owner also said there is so much free money around now they should be part of that too (by putting price up)! Some moron!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    First thing first this is not a thread of should you want sex go to a FS join and Massage gives more a feeling of adventures nor its a thread that discuss the girls can ask what ever they want and do whatever they like. We been through those many times before and those who like to start troll about such topic can go start your own fucking thread. As i see it for a long time, its all the same girls (80%) and post virus date many price are hiked, in particular massage shop tips. Now we got that out of the way....

To start off we can all see that FS shop price has hardly moved. From City to Liverpool to Artamon, they all seem steady and the girl quality and services see to be on bar with pre virus days.

Massage shop look to be on a inrevesable change of trend though and that is making the tip for all in for $100. Many operator and girl I talk argue that you are paying about the same in a FS shop and you are getting massage girls here (the typical bullshit). My argue is I go to the FS down the road I pay 150 with shower, bed, BBBJ and sex (twice!). I lost count on how many shop owner and girls trying to brain wash me into accepting this as a reality. I am ok if a girl wants to roster herself in a more expensive shop but don't tell me the market should be that way. When the very same girl still roster herself in a inner massage shop that I only pay $50 for BBBJ and sex.

One owner told me there is a massage shop in with 8 girls a day in the west and very busy. I told him are you sure? There aren't that many big massage shop in the west and I am sure it is not More street at Liverpool. Anyone here like to verify that? It would be interesting to see "how good" their goods are as it was claim all girls can get a $100 tip.

What are your expectation for a services that cost you $140 30mins and 160/170 for 1 hour? As long as its a young looking girl with zero massage skills and lousy sex do for you? Do you feel like that pussy that you had been fucking for $50/$70 tip now cost double is ok? Have you been pushed to pay/tip more in your recent punt?Oh some owner also said there is so much free money around now they should be part of that too (by putting price up)! Some moron!!
    With all due respect, you sir are the most proactive tight arse I have ever come across. In this forum or anywhere else. That was not a loaded statement, merely stating the fact, take it how you want to.
    RE price hikes, it is inevitable that it will happen, no? Borders are closed, no new stock coming in. So the question is, how much does immigration contribute to both punting supply and demand, and also how much do locals contribute to the same equation?
    You will find that the situation we're in completely skews the equation to a ML/WL's market. They are definitely winning here. Unless of course, the Gov starts closing parlours again. Then it's a different story!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    With all due respect, you sir are the most proactive tight arse I have ever come across. In this forum or anywhere else. That was not a loaded statement, merely stating the fact, take it how you want to.
    RE price hikes, it is inevitable that it will happen, no? Borders are closed, no new stock coming in. So the question is, how much does immigration contribute to both punting supply and demand, and also how much do locals contribute to the same equation?
    You will find that the situation we're in completely skews the equation to a ML/WL's market. They are definitely winning here. Unless of course, the Gov starts closing parlours again. Then it's a different story!
    Lol agree with you 100%. Businesses are struggling and his solution to this is for them to lower their price?

If you’re not happy with the price increase then don’t visit. This is a free market and the forces of supply and demand will determine what the price point should be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its is true that there are some damn cheap FS around, and yet between the two of them there is this bloody expensive RNT.

I think you guys know where I am talking about

Banned
    Still plenty of value for money Massage shops around
    Many people are watching their expenditure as job losses increase
    The market sorts it all out
    Charge more than the market can bear and your business will decline
    The right price point for service offered is essential for operators to prosper
    $130 is my price point and $30 on top for a CBJ
    At this price maybe a FS shop is in the picture
    I prefer a good massage personally
    We are talking $20 ... a coffee a day for a week
    Hardly worth getting antsy over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen drastic decline in WL service and they are less interested in their job any more since some of these brothels and massage shops are flooded with punters. Evety place i visit they either ask me to wait for 45 mins or to come back later since everyone is busy. I guess due to over demand for WL and ML's they dont care about service and need more money for regular service and also ask extra if you ask them for something that they used to provide as defult.
    If you talk from either WL or ML shoes i understand they are tired serving too many customers hence service quality drops down as they are pushed by mamasan or they are pushing themselves deliberately to earn more money before we are hit with second wave.
    You can see the trend from this forum that due to recession we have less contributions from other punters, i myself is concerned about both virus and also current economic situation.
    This does not apply for all the shops out there only some and some of them are still keeping up with their service and treating punters right.

Banned
    Prices go up and down like "A Whores Draws"....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had an ML yesterday try and hit me up for $50 for a HJ, $100 for NHJ with no touching or $120 for B2B and CBJ. Lucky I was lying down already as I would have probably fallen over. Now I know that the girls are free to request what they want so the best thing I could do is let my feet do the talking. In addition the shop has raised their price from $60 for the hour to $70 an hour. So all in all, it effectively doubled the cost of the punt and my experience has been that the more expensive tips don't necessarily correlate to better service, mostly it's the opposite. This is a very busy shop in the inner west that have been extremely busy over the last few weeks so they are definitely taking the piss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahahaha....🤣🤣🤣🤣

I haven't worked out my hourly rate for work in ages, but for the purpose of this thread I did. After I take out allowances I reckon I earn about $55 an hour.

I am not totally sure, but I earn a decent wage, certainly above average. There are times when work tests my mettle, times where I pull all-nighters doing upgrades or resolving issues, even times where I have to put my back into it. For the most part though, I am staring at a computer screen, occasionally typing like a motherfucker or on a conference call or meeting whilst browsing the internet or helping someone with an issue. If I weigh it up I have a great job.

Now, getting to my point. If you see a ML for an hour and you give her a $50 tip, she is earning $70-$80 an hour. Said ML might not get another customer for a few hours, where she earns nothing. Meanwhile, Raybo is in the office kittchen sharing fart jokes with Winston from finance or flirting with the cute little Chinese girl, Jasmine from operations, by the water cooler (pre COVID-19 of course) I casually make my way back to my desk for my 10am online call which I will probably not really participate in and more than likely not derive any real benefit from. Meanwhile, Coco at Sunshine Massage is working overtime on Neville, the 68 year old retired accountant with bad breath, dirty fingernails and a few spare tyres, all for 15-20 bucks more than I am earning......

You seriously need some perspective and compassion. These girls go out of their way to make your day better. Arguing over a few bucks just says to me you are a miserable, stingy bastard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    😅😅😅😅....So funny.

The Massage joints i've been going to before Covid and after havnt changed a thing. If anything service has been better....not unless things have changed since Monday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I haven't worked out my hourly rate for work in ages, but for the purpose of this thread I did. After I take out allowances I reckon I earn about $55 an hour.

I am not totally sure, but I earn a decent wage, certainly above average. There are times when work tests my mettle, times where I pull all-nighters doing upgrades or resolving issues, even times where I have to put my back into it. For the most part though, I am staring at a computer screen, occasionally typing like a motherfucker or on a conference call or meeting whilst browsing the internet or helping someone with an issue. If I weigh it up I have a great job.

Now, getting to my point. If you see a ML for an hour and you give her a $50 tip, she is earning $70-$80 an hour. Said ML might not get another customer for a few hours, where she earns nothing. Meanwhile, Raybo is in the office kittchen sharing fart jokes with Winston from finance or flirting with the cute little Chinese girl, Jasmine from operations, by the water cooler (pre COVID-19 of course) I casually make my way back to my desk for my 10am online call which I will probably not really participate in and more than likely not derive any real benefit from. Meanwhile, Coco at Sunshine Massage is working overtime on Neville, the 68 year old retired accountant with bad breath, dirty fingernails and a few spare tyres, all for 15-20 bucks more than I am earning......

You seriously need some perspective and compassion. These girls go out of their way to make your day better. Arguing over a few bucks just says to me you are a miserable, stingy bastard.
    Well said! My thoughts precisely.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Agree with all that.
    Add to that they were unable to work at all for weeks, and are currently petrified that will happen again after seeing the shambles in Melbourne and our numbers here creeping North.
    Add to that the spot on comments about market forces too.

When I think of some of the absolute ml superstars I've seen over the years, $100 (an extra $50 over nhj) for fs would have been absolute chump change. Would have handed over the notes as quick as a flash in case they changed their minds!
    In short, if you want cheap fs you know what you need to do..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

LOL. I laughed so hard at this. Raybo you are a articulate bloke! Btw how’s your retirement punts going? Still thinking of retiring from punting or have you renewed energies!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    LOL. I laughed so hard at this. Raybo you are a articulate bloke! Btw how’s your retirement punts going? Still thinking of retiring from punting or have you renewed energies!
    Mr RayRay cannot retire yet!
    After Monday he can retire lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Haha I try! 😁👍

I did say 11 punts to go before retirement. 2 of them were with my ongoing arrangement if you like, so I won't count them. Apart from that I have had 6 punts. I am booked in to see Rose @ GE tomorrow, going back to see the delectable DaisyBaby on Monday. That leaves 3.........I tell you what, Didi @ Ginza is making my decision extremely difficult.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Raybo very well said. I haven't come across any price increase either at RnT or FS places recently. If you enjoy the service and wish to pay more than do it no one is holding a gun to your head demanding you pay more, if you do not wish to pay whatever the price then leave its very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Mr RayRay cannot retire yet!
    After Monday he can retire lol
    You make my decision very difficult as well. 😝😝😝

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just dont go again, fs shop is avg 150/hr

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Well said MR Raybo. Well ,at least he will be very safe in jail

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast