Thread: Nancy 3/81-85 Great North Rd Five Dock 🌺 (02) 9713 9916

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nancy 3/81-85 Great North Rd Five Dock 🌺 (02) 9713 9916

I visited this place last Sunday and met Nancy Chinese girl. Very nice girl reasonable English and good body. Massage was great plenty of teasing and touching her was accommodated. After I flipped over she disrobes and jumps up on the table for some B2B She knows how to build up your experience and she was enjoying my wandering hands. I am sure more regular visits with her would increase ones experiences. Over all money well spent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Down@thY View Post
    I visited this place last Sunday and met Nancy Chinese girl. Very nice girl reasonable English and good body. Massage was great plenty of teasing and touching her was accommodated. After I flipped over she disrobes and jumps up on the table for some B2B She knows how to build up your experience and she was enjoying my wandering hands. I am sure more regular visits with her would increase ones experiences. Over all money well spent.
    Many thanks for your insights.

This shop is fairly local to me and have been wanting to try for sometime, but lack of reviews and favourite ladies elsewhere have kept me away.

What do you best estimate Nancy's age to be?

For anyone else reading, is there any further intel on this shop please?

Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would say she is around latec20's this shop can be hit and miss at times unlike North Straithfield
    Last edited by Down@thY; 14-08-2020 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Missing text

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have not tried Nancy but quite a few others here and mostly had some good times.

There have been a couple of less accommodating girls, but I reckon 80% have given good massage and good part 2 with access and fun.

Nice and clean as well and they are good for bookings