Summer - new young bullet of horny queen in Fantasyclub35

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : Fantasyclub 35

Date of Visit : 08/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://fantasyclub35.com.au/

Phone : 9519 8998 / 0405 830 742

Hours of Business : 11 til late

Rates : $150 - $220/hr "Diamond" service", discount available

Size/shape : Medium height, pretty, slim figure, nice C/D-cups, trimmed bush, attractive eye contacts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, doggie, mish, FS

Value for money/recommend? :highly recommend!

My experience/comments :

Recently just went to fantasyclub35 by chance, got a good experience over there, so try to get another shot this time. From the photos they appeared to have some new good quality girls working there, not on fixed roaster, just appear 1 or 2 days a week.

I called the shop and asked what girls were available, it was good news to hear that Summer was available so I jumped in the car and headed straight there..

I parked at backyard of the shop and walked to the back of the shop and the boss buzzed me in. I told him that I called earlier and I was here to see Summer. He recognized me, and led me to the waiting room where I waited for about 10 minutes for Summer.

Summer walked in and greeted me, she is very beautiful and friendly, nice body figure, white skin, horny expression from her eyes. She looks like the photo so I was happy and paid for 30 mins Diamond Service.

I did try to chat with her but that proved difficult as her English was very limited. Summer helped undress me and we both went to the shower where she soaped me up real good and cleaned every part of my body.

On the bed she played me down and proceeded to DFK followed by sucking my nipples and Cat Bath, she then moved down and started licking my shaft and balls, now deep BBBJ that was very nice. She moved herself around in 69 so I could eat her beautiful sweet pussy. I went to work taking her whole pussy in my mouth while working my tongue in and out of her and on her clit. She loves being licked and I serviced her well until I could feel her coming and her pussy was dripping wet.

She reached over to the side table and grabbed a condom which she then fitted to my cock with her mouth. She jumped on top of me and slid my cock in to her tight pussy, no need for Lubricant as she was so so wet from the foreplay. She road me hard and fast then we changed to doggy and then missionary. I fucked her good and proper and was getting close to coming, I jumped off and Summer knew just what to do. She sucked on my soldier until I exploded in her mouth.

Summer is good value and the Diamond Experience is amazing. I will definitely be going back for round two, three and so on.

Shop Owner
    01/10/2020

New girls with excellent services

1. sugar
    2. Yoki(new)
    3. Mikey(new)
    4. Clair(new)
    5. Bella
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998