Thread: Ode To Cara: Mimi Burns Cmk's Nut Sac... Candy Makes It All Better...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Ode To Cara: Mimi Burns Cmk's Nut Sac... Candy Makes It All Better...

Cara. I have been seeing her for a wax at 24 Oscar St Chatswood for the past 5 years. Getting my groin, sac and crack done every six weeks has always been part of my routine. This is my memory of her amazing talent...

Cara would start off by blowing the hot wax to cool it off slightly, applying gently around my anus, before peeling it in one swift rip. The fun starts when I turn my self over and she spends a considerable amount of time around the groin area. Seated in a lotus position lying flat on the bed, Cara folds one side of my shaft, blowing, applying, stripping, then repeating the same process again on the other side. Her deliberate strokes would get me aroused, as she does a subtle jerk, stretch of the foreskin then peeling strips off. My cock is always rock hard at this point, but it is easier for the process because there is no need to stretch the skin to make it taut...

As Cara is hunched over between my legs, fussing over ingrowns and bits of stray wax, I have my right hand wandering around her pert booty and thighs. This is more for comfort when I anticipate the wax being ripped off my skin. Every so often, I would give a light squeeze of her bottom, then trace the fabric of her thong between her legs. Sometimes she would wear loose fitting shorts, and my whole hand would be under there, massaging her pussy lips and gently fingering the slit...

To finish off, Cara sprays oil and massages the shaft and head all over. Sometimes a little precum drips out of my little head, depending on how worked up I get. Having a rock hard cock, I would request a towel to wrap myself around, before we transit to a massage room upstairs. One time, Cara dared me to go out of the treatment room, pass the reception where the other ML's sat, and up the stairs, with my oily erection in the open. So, I did...

The next 90 minutes spent with her would include music, cavorting, kissing, bbbj, daty, an explosive hj finish and a well executed oil massage for the last half hour. Cara has her limitations, but I have tried every so often to push the envelope. I guess that's what makes me keep seeing her again and again. My favourite position with her would be having her lie down, head tilted to the side, slowly blowing me, while I massage her clit, and alternate between licking her pussy and sucking on her swollen nipple...

Cara's service from the start on the waxing table and finishing at the showers scrubbing my back have always been impeccably consistent. Always clad in her sexy black lingerie under her normal clothes and fuffy slippers, I will miss this petite, tanned, fun, cheeky little V girl. She will be another regular of mine who would have hung up her thong for the last time at this shop...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any other recommendations at this shop for this service? Good report and memorial bro cmk!

Also how much does this all set you back?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mimi. This is the second time I have had a wax from her. She is another petite V girl, only lighter in skin tone, not as chatty, not flirty at all, not really interested at all. You could say she was rather emotionless during the session. She wasn't at all engaged...

The first time I had seen her was in August, after Cara had decided to move on. There wasn't much rapport from our first session, so keeping this in my mind, the second time was strictly business. Even the massage after the wax was uneventful. Any attempts to hug, kiss or caress would be met with a swift swipe of my hands and a slow push down of my body back to the bed, while she concentrates on finishing me off...

So, it was just a wax from her today. Trying to get a reaction or smile from her was best left to younger punters trying out their worst pick up lines in a session with her. Today, I'm not in the mood, so out came the phone, playing my game of scrabble, talking under my breath, while she did the wax...

I was waiting in the room, while she steps out to bring back some supplies for the wax. Mimi comes back in with a screwed up face, one eye open, the other closed, shivering as she stepped back in. For a minute, I thought she was suffering a stroke, but finally she broke out a few words. Exclaiming that the mango that Cathy prepared for her was extremely sour. It was too sour for Mimi to continue to consume, but she kept sucking the juices from the mango, which resulted in her pulling a monkey face. Every now and then, her body would convulse from the taste, and this concerns me. This would happen when she applied hot wax around my balls and shaft. I don't think she remembered to blow on the wax, before applying it to my skin...

The whole waxing session finished in no time. There was no small chit chat between us, no fooling around on my part, no ass groping and certainly no pussy massage. Mimi was having none of that, thank you very much...

However, a little souvenir was left for me as a reminder of Mimi. This was discovered during my shower after the massage from Candy. As I washed the oil off my privates, I felt a tingly sensation on my left sac. It is the same feeling as one rubbing alcohol on an open wound. On further examination the next day, I saw a red patch the size of a thumb on my left sac. I could only suspect that this was caused by the hot wax. I sent Cathy a nice little selfie of my left nut sac, saying that it has been stinging for a day. Cathy believes that wax was too hot, and it had burnt the skin...

Waking up today, I can confirm that Cathy's assessment of the sac was true. I have flaking skin around my poor little left sac. This is the same feeling as getting your skin sunburnt. Yes, ouch. It will be a few more days until I get to cup and play with my smooth left sac, while watching my favourite TV show, lying on the couch...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Any other recommendations at this shop for this service? Good report and memorial bro cmk!

Also how much does this all set you back?
    I will tell you in the next 5 years, after I find a triple threat like Cara... $70 for the wax, $130 for the massage, $100 tip for Cara... She is the only provider that I have tipped overs for the past 5 years...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Cara. I have been seeing her for a wax at 24 Oscar St Chatswood for the past 5 years. Getting my groin, sac and crack done every six weeks has always been part of my routine. This is my memory of her amazing talent...

Cara would start off by blowing the hot wax to cool it off slightly, applying gently around my anus, before peeling it in one swift rip. The fun starts when I turn my self over and she spends a considerable amount of time around the groin area. Seated in a lotus position lying flat on the bed, Cara folds one side of my shaft, blowing, applying, stripping, then repeating the same process again on the other side. Her deliberate strokes would get me aroused, as she does a subtle jerk, stretch of the foreskin then peeling strips off. My cock is always rock hard at this point, but it is easier for the process because there is no need to stretch the skin to make it taut...

As Cara is hunched over between my legs, fussing over ingrowns and bits of stray wax, I have my right hand wandering around her pert booty and thighs. This is more for comfort when I anticipate the wax being ripped off my skin. Every so often, I would give a light squeeze of her bottom, then trace the fabric of her thong between her legs. Sometimes she would wear loose fitting shorts, and my whole hand would be under there, massaging her pussy lips and gently fingering the slit...

To finish off, Cara sprays oil and massages the shaft and head all over. Sometimes a little precum drips out of my little head, depending on how worked up I get. Having a rock hard cock, I would request a towel to wrap myself around, before we transit to a massage room upstairs. One time, Cara dared me to go out of the treatment room, pass the reception where the other ML's sat, and up the stairs. So, I did...

The next 90 minutes spent with her would include music, cavorting, kissing, bbbj, daty, an explosive hj finish and a well executed oil massage for the last half hour. Cara has her limitations, but I have tried every so often to push the envelope. I guess that's what makes me keep seeing her again and again. My favourite position with her would be having her lie down, head tilted to the side, slowly blowing me, while I massage her clit, and alternate between licking her pussy and sucking on her swollen nipple...

Clara's service from start at the waxing table and finishing at the showers scrubbing my back have always been impeccably consistent. Always clad in her sexy black lingerie under her normal clothes and fuffy slippers, Iwill miss this petite, tanned, fun, cheeky little V girl. She will be another regular of mine who would have hung up her thong for the last time at this shop...
    This will be something absolutely new and unheard of service for me. Keen to try one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Candy. Short and sweet. Thai. So she tells me. Good English with a hint of a south east Asian accent. I thought she looked familiar but that was as far as I get with the 'Where have I seen you before...' game. Dressed in a black crop top and long black tights, she looks like she's fresh out of a yoga session. Pretty cute, tanned, curvy body, slim waist with a pert booty to match. Right after the wax with Mimi, I moved next door for a massage with her...

Candy starts with lotion on her hands and a towel on my back. It was a little chilly in the room, but not as icy as her hands. The moment she laid her hands on me, I jumped out of my skin. I tried to stay composed after a quick chuckle from Candy. She tells me that she has poor circulation. I suggested she take ginger with her tea to help with her blood circulation...

The massage was pretty damn good. Her strength was definitely up there with any seasoned pro. Her technique was a little punishing on the calves and the triceps. Candy got up on the table to use her knees and those ice poles she calls feet brushes against my legs and thighs. I told her to wear gloves and socks next time...

The finishing touches were nothing too special. Lights dimmed low to match the mood and not so sexy music. After peeling her tights off to finally reveal a bubble butt, and a glimpse of her fancy lingerie thong was also quite arousing. Only to the eyes though. My little brother still needed a little encouragement to get the blood going. Candy's poor circulation might have passed on to me. Her reverse cowgirl pose seems to be a signature move with all the girls here. This must be from Cathy's massage training playbook...

Peeling her thong, crop top and bra off to reveal a healthy, firm set of B's on a smooth tan body. Reminded me a little of Cara. Come to think of it, the girls here all seem to have the same stature and physique. Candy leans away from me, and starts her strokes. I sit up on the table and run my fingers along her breasts, then booty. A little slap and a bite on that beautiful posterior. I lift one of her leg up off the floor, and placed her knee on the table. This gives me better access for a bit of a fiddle between her legs. A little moist slit that is very smooth to the finger. Unlike Mimi, who kept her grandma thong on, covering her priceless pussy, I get to tickle Candy's. Playing with her clitoris for a short while, I asked if I could lick her pussy. Candy flat out says no. I laughed and continued playing outside until I blew in her palm...

A shower before I left, using the shampoo and body wash on offer. This is great for single guys, not so for the attached. This session was not at the level like Cara's. Not yet anyway. If only Candy could wax, she might be the triple threat replacement for Cara...