Thread: June - such a sweetie

Banned

June - such a sweetie

I was bored at lunchtime, so rang this place, made a booking with June, and walked over to 380 Sussex Street. It’s not easy to locate at first. The shop is called Japanese Total Beauty Salon and it’s up on Level 2. It looks like a laser hair removal place, so no indication of what really goes on here. Hahaha

June is such a lovely lady. The pictures of her on wechat were taken a few years ago, and she’s got a fuller figure now. Not slim and not really fat. She’s sexy in a MILF sort of way. She’s not like a hot, slim Korean girl you will see at Ginza. She’s had a boob job, but it’s very natural looking.

I paid $60 in the room for 45 minutes and she upsells straight away with a “what do you want?” So NHJ is $50, CBJ is $70 and FS is $100. I initially chose NHJ so paid her the tip upfront.

Unfortunately, she broke her arm when she fell off her scooter and has it in a cast now. So that means her world famous body slide is temporarily off the menu. Had I known this, I might not have gone. Her cast comes off in 4 weeks, so I imagine there will be a rush of bookings then.

Anyhow, I stripped off and laid on the table. She came in, stripped off and proceeded to give me a one handed, soft, erotic massage. After 5 minutes, she told me to flip and started to play with my cock. I tried to kiss her and she said that’s only as part of FS. So I agreed to FS and paid her an extra $50. (Total is $160 now).

So then it was plenty of DFK, DATY, CBJ and nice GFE. Her pussy was very smooth and clean. I even took a chance and rimmed her. I fingered here for quite a while, rubbing her gspot. She came quite vocally. She’s very accommodating and affectionate.

I finally came fucking her from behind while standing. She has a beautiful ass.

Afterwards we had some chit chat. Turns out she came here on a student visa then met a bloke who helped her get PR. Then she split up. Haha. The shop is owned by a Chinese guy but all the girls are Japanese. They are moving to Surry Hills in August when the current lease expires.

She’s definitely a top notch performer. It’s not a PSE, but she’s definitely top GFE. Very warm and friendly and I can see why she’s always booked out. Recommended and I’m sure it will be even better when her cast comes off her arm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh that's an interesting piece of info - always thought she was the owner / mamasan. Never seen her take a booking before. Trooper to soldier on with the broken arm and all.