Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $150/hr, $90/ half hr

Size/shape : About 160cm, slender with damaged B/C enhancements

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, CBJ, Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

Working my way through the roster... so many familiar names... so few familiar faces.

I've previously reviewed Eva at TP64. This is NOT the same Eva.

The first thing you'll notice, or your hand will notice if your eyes missed it, is that the bag in her left breast has unfortunately moved. It was one of those more expensive shaped ones too, not a cheap round saucer shaped implant. Poor girl. Felt sorry for her, all that expense. There is never a guarantee with a boob job - no surgeon would ever promise that the implants will not shift. Just rotten luck for her. So for me it was strictly hands off. Show her some respect. And any girls reading this - the bigger the implant and the less breast tissue there is, the bigger the risk of movement.

Anyway... Eva gives a very nice feminine and delicate cat bath. Quite enjoyable.

She'll segue into a BBBJ where she'll do her best to pleasure the first few inches. You won't get a DTBBBJ from her though, she clearly doesn't do that. She has good technique of sneaking the rubber on. I was thinking... sounds like a packet being opened but I don't see her opening it... then moments later she's rolling it on. I like a bit of effort by the WL in this respect. Better than halting the action, reaching over to the side and grabbing the rubber, tearing it open etc, all the while with the action halted.

Cowgirl was quite good. She was prepared to synchronise my movements with hers, always a bonus. She was also willing to prolong the cowgirl if I wanted more.

Doggie was a bit painful for her and she was thankful when I stopped. Eva is rather petite down below.

Mish was the average you get with a WL who is thankful to be laying down, spreading her legs and not doing any work. At no time did she shirk her work, she's just happier taking it easy on her back, that's all.

At no time was a PSE or GFE on the menu. Eva just quietly goes about her work with a minimum of emotional input. She's pretty enough to look at, just a shame about her titties. You might enjoy your time with her. For me, I'll keep looking for a favourite on this roster but YMMV with Eva, so happy punting!