Phone : 02 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $150/hr, $90/ half hr

Size/shape : About 160cm, slender with damaged B/C enhancements

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : FS, BBBJ, CBJ, Cowgirl, Doggie, Missionary

Value for money/recommend? : YMMV

My experience/comments :

Working my way through the roster... so many familiar names... so few familiar faces.

I've previously reviewed Eva at TP64. This is NOT the same Eva.

The first thing you'll notice, or your hand will notice if your eyes missed it, is that the bag in her left breast has unfortunately moved. It was one of those more expensive shaped ones too, not a cheap round saucer shaped implant. Poor girl. Felt sorry for her, all that expense. There is never a guarantee with a boob job - no surgeon would ever promise that the implants will not shift. Just rotten luck for her. So for me it was strictly hands off. Show her some respect. And any girls reading this - the bigger the implant and the less breast tissue there is, the bigger the risk of movement.

Anyway... Eva gives a very nice feminine and delicate cat bath. Quite enjoyable.

She'll segue into a BBBJ where she'll do her best to pleasure the first few inches. You won't get a DTBBBJ from her though, she clearly doesn't do that. She has good technique of sneaking the rubber on. I was thinking... sounds like a packet being opened but I don't see her opening it... then moments later she's rolling it on. I like a bit of effort by the WL in this respect. Better than halting the action, reaching over to the side and grabbing the rubber, tearing it open etc, all the while with the action halted.

Cowgirl was quite good. She was prepared to synchronise my movements with hers, always a bonus. She was also willing to prolong the cowgirl if I wanted more.

Doggie was a bit painful for her and she was thankful when I stopped. Eva is rather petite down below.

Mish was the average you get with a WL who is thankful to be laying down, spreading her legs and not doing any work. At no time did she shirk her work, she's just happier taking it easy on her back, that's all.

At no time was a PSE or GFE on the menu. Eva just quietly goes about her work with a minimum of emotional input. She's pretty enough to look at, just a shame about her titties. You might enjoy your time with her. For me, I'll keep looking for a favourite on this roster but YMMV with Eva, so happy punting!

Shop Owner
    Eva is Popular girl working today ,call 95241278

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it seems the original Eva is back judging by the photos on the web site - hope that’s the case !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Eva - The Original Returns

Quote Originally Posted by Ease View Post
    Yeah it seems the original Eva is back judging by the photos on the web site - hope that’s the case !
    If you look down the Threads you will see that I posted this fact last week.

Shop Owner
    64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have seen the Eva in the picture above and I am sure its not the same one as in the review.

The Eva I saw was mature and beautiful and her service was second to none I can't wait to see her again.

The rest is up to you I will not go into details you need to experience for yourself.

Shop Owner

Eva-- Gold & Diamond Service
    Eva is hot sexy & service girl at TP64 .
    She will back to TP64 GFE, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, BBBJ , CIM Missionary, Cowgirl, Eva an Asian babe with an adorable personality and a yummy pussy... she has a slim size 6 tanned and toned body with curves everywhere a woman should have, 34D boobs and a small waist ~~~ I can assure you that it is me 100% in the pictures. Her job is to relax you, 妖娆迷人,风情万种。天然E罩杯,是你一手无法掌握的小姐姐。爽到爆的体验。

Shop Owner

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

Shop Owner

Sunday-Thursday :10am-3am , Friday-Sat: 10am-5am

See More: https://64alexander.com.au
    LiveChat

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    In have seen Eva a few time now over the last 10 years

Yes time has flow and its been a few year since I saw her last.

I walked in to the room and she greeted me by name after all this time.

She is a beautiful looking lady and she greeted me by name and a great hug and kiss.

She is the girl in the photo on the web site and if you want to see a beautiful lady with great service then look no further.

Eva is great if you treat her right she is friendly a great kisser, loves her tits sucked and kissed and she had loverly tits in my opinion.

She loves nice light daty in the 69 position and will give you a great bbbj in return.

Move on to sex and she love doggy but it happy to do cowgirl and missionary and may be others if you can last long enough

I love a shaved pussy and hers is lovely.

Spend and hour or more with Eva and make you dreams come true

One loverly lady