Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pt2 ruined by casual convo

Quote Originally Posted by Papana View Post
    Girls can talk all they want during part 1, and focused on pleasing the customer on part 2. I prefer listening to her moaning than her talking
    Too much fake moaning while jerking you off could be off putting ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah. It is off-putting, I avoid girls who does that, specially when they moan like little girls.

I had that once as we connected well, so I offered to give her a massage where I said quiet and relax.

That worked well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too much chatting I find a turn off. Playing with phone is an instant turn off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had some similar problem not with ml but with wl. We need to build a bit of rapport but not too much. You need to throwing the sexual things in early to spice the conversation. The travel story can leave for after the deed is done 🙂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think a nice little chat at the start is fine, has to stop during part 2. Also chat at the end while getting ready to leave.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    I think a nice little chat at the start is fine, has to stop during part 2. Also chat at the end while getting ready to leave.
    some are just too quite.... and you can wish for some feedback....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's like when you get on a plane.
    The first thing I do is put on the headphones and avoid eye contact with the person sitting next to me, because I am thinking if I say so much as hi, how you going, and they are the chatty type, I am gonna be stuck listening to them for the next 12 hours! And there is no escape!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had this experience before. The reason is because erections are affected by mindset, and if your mindset is altered you cannot achieve a good erection

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    I had this experience before. The reason is because erections are affected by mindset, and if your mindset is altered you cannot achieve a good erection
    Yup. Agree. Second part has to be quite and intense.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I had a Thai ML tugging me nicely, building up momentum... When all of a sudden she asks... 'Do you know how I can marry for visa...?!' I just looked at her in disbelief...

Imao this one made me laugh hard

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Most of the chatty ones stop talking when I started to Spanish their big tits, like really concentrating to watch out for my cum shot.......... haha

Then I have to lift up her chin so she won’t be getting an accidental cum on face ........ lol
    You could accidentally creampie her nose that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like getting a haircut. Sometimes you feel like talking and happy for a chat, but nice if you’re giving those quiet vibes then the service provider will pick up on that. Personally some small talk for 10 mins of Pt.1 then nice relaxing sexy silence from there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12