Phone : 9519 8998 / 0405 830 742

Hours of Business : 11 til late

Rates : $150 - $220/hr "Diamond" service", discount available

Size/shape : small pretty, slim figure, nice B -cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, doggie, mish, FS

Value for money/recommend? : recommend!

My experience/comments :

This is short one review on this girl, as recently there are some reviews about girls in Fantasyclub35. I recalled my experience with a young girl in that shop not long ago.

Face- pretty in my personal view, dark shot black hair, very sweet looking face. Great little smile. Very cute. I guess all that is very subjective, but she's like something you'd see on an ad for eye lashes or similar.

Body- totally slim, fair smooth slim. Very petite, I'd say 158cm, beautiful little B cups, small but totally perky and lovely nipples. Smooth flat tummy not an ounce of fat. I love girls on their knees but upright, totally emphasizes their petite frame.

Reception--very welcoming, smiling and hug and kiss. Very little English though, so lots of smiling and verbs on their own. Celine was wearing a sexy little school girl uniform with black lace lingerie.

Shower--very thorough and soaped my fella which feels so good. I'm not a big shower person, so wanted this to go quickly.

Bbbj- nice and relaxing, lots of cat tongue all over. Tried to dt but I didn't push it. Oh, she started with me on my stomach which I knew meant DD. And yep she started DD. I personally prefer bj so asked for more attention to that, but what was a reflection of her service, she insisted on more DD. Totally committed to you satisfaction.

Sex- wild and took the lead, her on top cg was amazing. Her hips and back grating and grating and Mish mashing my fella was awesome had a birds eye view too...
She couldn't take me doggies for long as I'm huge. Oh well.

Overall-- a really pretty girl who tries her best and is totally worth it. Will be back to try Suki or Sugar later, after saw those new girls AR.