Thread: A very trustworthy experience at Nightshade 42

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A very trustworthy experience at Nightshade 42

We've been all there. We have high hopes and dreams before entering a shop. Maybe, we've been promised the false promise of the beautiful girls in their profile. You know the photos look very suspicious. Either every WL has their faces shown or the photos look something straight out of "Sexy Asians", "Asian Nude" or "Sexy Asian in Bikini" images you get on Google search. But, you decide to be fooled anyway. You walk in and you are shown a bunch of ladies that look nothing like the ones on the shop's website.

You decide to go for it anyway. After all, it's just $90 for 30 minutes or usually $130~150/hr. Sex is sex. Pussy is a pussy, we tell ourselves. You shower alone, come out, and wait naked in the dingy room by yourself for 5 minutes. The lady walks in, gets undressed, no foreplay or nothing, just goes straight for BJ. Then she rides on you for about 20 pumps, at which point, she is invariably going to ask, "You on top?", because, she's tired. (Which is totally understandable, given that is a very taxing motion on legs, which she must repeat multiple times a day.) And the WL says all the formulaic lines. "Oh, fuck my pussy with your big cock" or something like that. Now, I'm the first to admit that my penis is below average size. There is no way it's considered "big". So, hearing that they want me to fuck them with my "big cock" is more of a turn off than a turn on...knowing that they just don't care and are saying something they say to everyone else. Then, barely 5 minutes into missionary position, she asks you, "Come now baby". And you're like, "WTF? It's only been 10 minutes!"

The service is deeply impersonal. No eye contact, no kiss. If you don't come in those 10 minutes, she looks as annoyed AF, just looking at the ceiling. If you do come in those 10 minutes, she tells you to facedown and nibbles around your legs with her hands. Suddenly, you're asked to have a shower. You're sure it's only been 30 minutes...but you do anyway, because you just want to get the hell out of there. And you end up leaving with so much guilt, so much self-hatred and so much remorse and feeling sorry for the WL as well.

I don't know about you, but a lot of my punting experience has just been that. As a punter, I'm not exactly the virtuous kind. And I probably pose more danger to the WLs than they do to me, but there were so many times that I felt so violated and dirty that I showered there for longer than I was with the WL. And I rush home and I stop just short of pouring bleach all over myself to wash away the dirty feeling. But, often, it doesn't go away for days on end, until my brain has had the time to process the trauma and shelve it into the deepest recesses of my memories.

Naturally, my punting frequency dropped. I am in a relationship with a very loving and incredible woman. But, she has next to zero interest in sex being conservative Asian and all. So, I view my punting like hiring a car. I drive a VW. If I am going to hire a car for a weekend drive or whatever, I am going to want to hire Mercedes-Benz at the least. Ferrari if I need to. I'm not going to shell out on a 90s Hyundai Accent as that would defeat the purpose of hiring the car in the first place. A lot of my punting experience has precisely been that, apart from rare 60s VW Kombis that I got, who, despite their age, more than made up for in experience and pizzazz.

Sadly, a few shops that I could visit with trust all went under "New Management" and suffered from same problems. Or the WLs frequented moves on or goes back to their country. And the new ones are like...durp.

Then, in June, I had one very particularly bad experience where I was left so damaged, I couldn't eat properly for 3 days. Thinking about the experience, even now, makes me burp.

I had all but given up punting. But, "One last time", I thought. There had to be something better. So, I scoured the internet for every shop information that I could find. The usually praised shops in Surrey Hills are a bit of trek for me. Plus, the parking is a bitch. So, I shelved those aside. Then I found Nightshade 42. Close from my work and I could see from the profiles that they were genuine photos. A couple of WLs showing their face earned extra trust from me. After all, they can't show XXX with certain face and claim that it's the same XXX when the face is totally different. Just body shots, a lot the shops can get away with.

So, last week, I visited Nightshade 42 for the first time. A bit expensive at $230/hr for the diamond service with the girl I saw. But, holy crap, was it worth it!

Parking was easy and discreet. Reception was nice. No paints peeling off, no mould everywhere like many shops. Waiting room was nice and neat too. It was a bit odd having a dude at the reception, but he made sure not to look at me in the eyes or straight at my face, which I thought was a nice touch.

The room was clean. Showers were also very clean. A lot of showers at many lesser shops make you feel like you're going to get syphilis by just stepping into it. They are sticky and slippery at the same time, which should be impossible but are. The showers at Nightshade was good. The bed was clean. And the WL... Oh my word... The Lady...

I had booker her in after seeing her photos. Exactly as she was in the photo, although a few years older than in the pictures. But, beautiful still.

The experience was so good, my punting experiences are now categorised in my head as "Before Nightshade and After Nightshade".

Now, I'm not going to say which lady it is because I'm a greedy prick and I want to keep her for myself. Haha. But, the service was incredible.

Shower was so sensual. Most shops, girls just rubs your dick over and over again as if you have leprosy down there. This shower was what it would've been like if I showered with my partner, minus the hair getting wet. Then a BBBJ while at the shower, which I ended quickly because it was rather cold and I didn't want her to get cold as well. (Nightshade. One note of criticism. Perhaps, you need some heaters in your rooms. It's rather cold in your large well appointed rooms.)

She laid me onto the bed, face down for a cat bath. Probably the best cat bath I've had, starting from a sensual licking of my ears down to...rimming. Now, rimming... I had an experience years ago and did not really enjoy it. On that particular day, I had a bit of runs from eating too much chilli food the night before. I made sure I emptied everything out and she washed the area thoroughly at the shower, but I was still very daunted by the prospect. But, all was forgotten a few seconds in as I found myself moaning in pleasure like a bitch getting her pussy licked. It was only interrupted when she started doing a sucking motion, at which point I quickly just turned my body around. I made sure it was the cleanest and safest possible, but still, there is nothing but liquid in there at the moment. I didn't want the disaster of some liquid just getting sucked out... That would've been catastrophic. So, I turned around. But, then she climbed on top and started giving me a kiss.

So many shops have girls spit on the tissue after everything. They kiss your ear, spit. Lick your nipples, spit. BJ, spit. Look at you, spit, as if you're a leper. From reading other posts, I'm assuming we don't like that treatment either. But, on this occasion, I would've fully understood her spitting or whatever. But, she didn't.

I always wondered what my ass would taste like. Now, I knew. It was a bit of an odd feeling kissing her at this point, but, she endured far worse in order to please me. I could at least put up with this for her.

Apart from this slight oddity, the rest of the session was that of pure bliss. Completely unrushed, sensual and dare I say, a true GFE. In some respects, better than being with a GF as a lot of girls I've dated in the past seemed very conservative in the bedrooms and not as passionate.

We didn't say much, but for someone who barely makes a noise apart from breathing noises during sex, I also moaned a lot.

Now, a lot of WLs fake pleasure. But us punters know when a WL is just faking it and dishing out token phrases such as "Fuck me with your big cock!" and "I'm coming!" even though it's just been less than a minute (which is more or less a not-so-subtle queue for you to just come and finish).

But with this girl at 42, we 69'd. Now, I never liked eating a girl's pussy. Never quite understood the appeal of it. My word. This girl's pussy was heaven itself. Although nothing registered in my nose in a worldly manner, I could sense her subtle aroma. And the taste. And her lips, so soft.

Then, she rode me until I sat up worried she'd get cramps in her legs. A lot of sensual grinding accompanied by full body hug and kiss, I spun her around onto her back. After a long period of missionary, I sat up again onto (apparently) G-Whiz position where I kept making love to her and massaging her clitoris at the same time. Her wreathing was real. Her body pushing harder against mine was real. Her arching her back up and down was real. And then she quietly said, "I'm going to come". And the unmistakable quiver of the body and contraction of her pussy was real.

At this point, I decided to give her a bit of a rest. We lied down and cuddled, kissing. Her eyes staring deep into mind. Both of us smiling. Ah. If I was not already in a relationship, and if I could keep up with her spending needs (I've dated WLs in the past. Even the nicest ones all happen to spend money at breakneck speed, which, even on my income, I could not support), I would've grabbed her by the hand and go on a world-wide adventure (imagining COVID-19 wasn't a threat anymore).

I wanted it to go on forever, but both of us knowing the time was nearly up, she lied on top of me and I finished while hugging her, feeling her body and soft breast against mine, both of us kissing, and both of us inhaling each other's breaths as we exhaled our heavy breaths.

Afterwards, she simple asked "Shower?", to which I replied, "No". Call me crazy, but I wanted to keep every trace of her, her sweat on my body, her sweet juice that leaked out over the condom to my pelvis region, and her ever so subtle scent of her shampoo or perfume that lingers around my shoulders and face.

After we got dressed up, one final kiss and then I left. Got in my car, drove back home carrying all her subtle scent with me.

It was only when I got home, I had to take shower before my missus came back from work.

I know this is my first post, but I did have an account close to 10 years ago when I punted and posted a lot. I've forgotten even the user ID, so had to make another one so I could write this review, which I felt I had to.

So, must thanks and congratulations to Nightshade 42 for running a very honest and punt-worthy business. $230 is a bit more than what an average shops would charge. But, this isn't no average shop. And well worth the money if this single experience is anything to go by. So much so, I would ditch trying to seek cheap thrills at $150/hr shops, which inevitably leads to disappointment and remorse. And just put those money aside for another visit at Nightshade 42.

Nightshade 42. Please do not change.

Hi bro, Jesse here

Thank you! Glad you are happy.

For heater, apologies for that, next time can tell reception, we can adjust the heater Can buzz recep from the room and we can adjust asap!

Also, which girl did you choose? Please PM me privately.

Thanks again! Feel free to contact me at the following if anything is less than satisfactory:
    wechat/line: eastwindfirefly
    text: 0450757732
    Last edited by 42Gladesville; 15-08-2020 at 07:03 AM.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

come on, share the girl, she sounds amazing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question

__——___————__…………

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

……………………………………_——
    Last edited by Ray0403; 03-09-2020 at 11:09 PM.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice now I’m curious about which girl too. Sharing is caring bro!!

Please share her name, sounds really good ! Simon is a really nice guy and always helpful.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Girl's name or I tell your wife

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray0403 View Post
    let me guess from“ she didn't spit on the tissue ” and “ Her body pushing harder against mine was real. Her arching her back up and down was real. And then she quietly said, "I'm going to come". And the unmistakable quiver of the body and contraction of her pussy was real.
    Sounds like Mimi ?
    You should be a detective.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punting Monkey where have you gone ........ Punting monkey no more mmmmm very odd review indeed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG, I have the same feeling and very bad experience with such cheaper and cheating shops. Their notice shows they would supply demand services or premium services but but but girls complained about their notices and they didn’t happy with these services when paying $250 and getting into the room, receptionists just told you they didn’t know what was happening inside, I should discuss with girls before getting into the bed.

Too much traps at such shops, but there are plenty of shops around Sydney.

Please attention before you getting into the shops.

But No 5 and 42 are far away from my workplace and home, I am satisfied with girls’ services, their description , real pictures and communication with them which saves me time. I am thinking of changing my workplace and job😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I justed started going back to 42 after a long break. I stopped due to quality vs price. Just wasn't the right balance. Reasonable at the moment, but it's a well run shop. Recommended.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Bit weird to dig up a 3 year old thread though

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    man don't know how this came up on my unread... but... so whose the girl lol. And got to say was reading this as if i was the OP.