Thread: Lucy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lucy

Went to cowper sometime during lockdown, do not remeber the date, paid for 30 mins and was told only lucy was available, it was my first time in 7 cowper and lucy walked into the room, after reading so many reviews by many punters i thought it would be good session, i look for girls between 20-30 anything over that is not my taste, she looks very matured for me and definately has given birth since she has saggy stomach, total turn off for me, since i had already paid just wanted to get over with it so closed my eyes and thought of other sexy WL i have been with in the past and asked her to give me BBBJ and went missionary for few mins and blew my load washed up and left, never going back as the place is not clean and kinda smelled weird in the room. Would i go back, never, not because of Lucy but the room, it was too dirty(i thought in my mind if i am not going to catch covid then i was sure i would have caught something lying on that filthy bed) 7 cowper if you reading this please replace the mattresses and bed sheats.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes buddy totally agreed with you, not the girls problem. I had been there once and no more. Your suggestions to the shop management is good but I suggested a year ago and still nothing improves.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...399-Busty-Lucy

Junior Member(有D料到)

Agree with you bro

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Went to cowper sometime during lockdown, do not remeber the date, paid for 30 mins and was told only lucy was available, it was my first time in 7 cowper and lucy walked into the room, after reading so many reviews by many punters i thought it would be good session, i look for girls between 20-30 anything over that is not my taste, she looks very matured for me and definately has given birth since she has saggy stomach, total turn off for me, since i had already paid just wanted to get over with it so closed my eyes and thought of other sexy WL i have been with in the past and asked her to give me BBBJ and went missionary for few mins and blew my load washed up and left, never going back as the place is not clean and kinda smelled weird in the room. Would i go back, never, not because of Lucy but the room, it was too dirty(i thought in my mind if i am not going to catch covid then i was sure i would have caught something lying on that filthy bed) 7 cowper if you reading this please replace the mattresses and bed sheats.
    Yeah Lucy got fat tummy and lose tits nowadays