Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (T) Nali

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

(T) Nali

Name: Nali (Naree)
    Ethnicity: Thai
    Service: Premium, BBBJ, FS, CIM

Caught Nali on her first day. I believed it because her service was very much like what you'd get in the soapies in Bangkok, with a newbie twist: She washed my body all over, every crack, but without using much soap. I wanted to make sure my crack and balls got a thorough wash but she wouldn't let me touch the soap lol.

She's a small girl with a cute baby face, A cups boobs, but a nice meaty ass for her size.
    BBBJ was actually pretty good for such a newbie, so was attempting deepthroat like a champ. She was thoroughly wet so on with the dom (which she wasn't sure how to put on) and she rode me in cowgirl for a bit, then switched to missionary, and then having her in doggy grabbing onto that meaty ass got me over the line. Her snatch was a bit smelly so it was a bit of a struggle for me (expected for a newbie).
    For the 2nd round I lay down and got her to BBBJ me until CIM, which she took like a champ.

When she started she was shy so only listed as standard service but I convinced her to go premium. Now I can see that she's listed as diamond so she must be getting the hang of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Smelly V? Or small V? Not sure if it was a typo??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post

Caught Nali on her first day. I believed it because her service was very much like what you'd get in the soapies in Bangkok, with a newbie twist: She washed my body all over, every crack, but without using much soap. I wanted to make sure my crack and balls got a thorough wash but she wouldn't let me touch the soap lol.

She's a small girl with a cute baby face, A cups boobs, but a nice meaty ass for her size.
    BBBJ was actually pretty good for such a newbie, so was attempting deepthroat like a champ. She was thoroughly wet so on with the dom (which she wasn't sure how to put on) and she rode me in cowgirl for a bit, then switched to missionary, and then having her in doggy grabbing onto that meaty ass got me over the line. Her snatch was a bit smelly so it was a bit of a struggle for me (expected for a newbie).
    For the 2nd round I lay down and got her to BBBJ me until CIM, which she took like a champ.

When she started she was shy so only listed as standard service but I convinced her to go premium. Now I can see that she's listed as diamond so she must be getting the hang of it.
    Second that, she can DTBBBJ like a champ. Told her to open her mouth while blowing me and it looked like something out of those throated scenes with lots of saliva everywhere. I let her go at her own pace since she was nice enough to cater to my request. Finished off with CIM and it felt GFE (didn't run to the shower), had to actually pull her off haha. Lotta fun and very sweet girl. Felt like I was back in Phuket for 30 minutes lol. Treat her nice!

Tried Nali today.
    She’s a sweet little thing.
    Her dt was a bit toothy but she put in a lot of effort and goes quiet deep.
    Her CIM finish was AMAZING! Like CIT, went full throttle for the finish. I literally felt like I pumped a big load down her throat.
    Worth the coin just for that finish.
    Just a note to management... I have noticed twice now the rooms are a bit stinky... I feel they need to be freshened up a bit more regularly. But management kindly air freshened the room for me. Thanks again no5!

Memorable finished indeed thanks Peter.
    If you can get all your girls doing that machine gun style CIM DT finish, you’d be the most popular shop in town i reckon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would like to visit this shop soon !! Seems a lot of fun

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Nali a month or 2 ago. I'm convinved she was once a he.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Oh that’s delightful! If it’s true.

Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post

Dear hayups22,

Thank you for the AR on Nali. This young Thai girl is a genuine 20 year old, just fresh out of her teens. This girl has truly taken to this industry like a duck to water. As you said, she started as a Standard Service only girl, but now does a fantastic Diamond Service.

As can be seen from Mr Seven's comments, our ladies provide a true diamond service.

We are so proud of our Nali, and am glad she provided you a memorable experience.... one for the spank bank.

Kind Regards,
    No 5 Marrickville

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterg View Post
    Isn't this the same girl who does anal? Most Thai girls would not do it. They would say if you want ass go see ladyboy who will do it for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nahh couldn’t be. Her body is too natural looking to have mod jobs on it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterg View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    Nahh couldn’t be. Her body is too natural looking to have mod jobs on it
    I agree with both these comments, lol. Her face has a manly quality about it, for sure. Can’t really work out what it is. But her body is banging, no way that shit isn’t real 🥺🥺🥺

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I agree with both these comments, lol. Her face has a manly quality about it, for sure. Can’t really work out what it is. But her body is banging, no way that shit isn’t real ������
    How about her voice? Is it feminine?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is becoming a pretty shameful thread, reflecting poorly on several posters.

Nali is unquestionably female. She may not have stereotypical Thai nymph looks, but in her own way she's cute. As Basil has pointed out, she has a great body. Her personality, English, and service are all first rate. I recommend her.

I've seen comments about anal on this and other threads. It is not on the menu.

Let's cease the nonsense questioning her gender, and restore a bit of dignity. Remember, the girls read the posts too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    Her personality, English, and service are all first rate. I recommend her.
    Yes, I do too. She’s a very sweet girl and genuinely aims to please. Kind of a mix between PSE and GFE to be honest. And one of the hottest BBBJs I’ve had. I never really questioned seriously whether she is post-op, just noticed that her face had manly qualities to it.. ‘sharp’ features I guess you could say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    This is becoming a pretty shameful thread, reflecting poorly on several posters.

Nali is unquestionably female. She may not have stereotypical Thai nymph looks, but in her own way she's cute. As Basil has pointed out, she has a great body. Her personality, English, and service are all first rate. I recommend her.

I've seen comments about anal on this and other threads. It is not on the menu.

Let's cease the nonsense questioning her gender, and restore a bit of dignity. Remember, the girls read the posts too.
    Agree with you 💯. The Nali I’ve seen has a cute baby face and smile, totally petite and natural body with a meaty butt. Genuinely seems to enjoy our times spent together, if she doesn’t she at least does a good job of acting like she does haha. Seen her a few times now and will definitely try and see her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I apologise if I said anything inappropriate. Totally unfair to Nali.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m genuinely quite perplexed by these comments - guess I’ll have to go and make up my own mind.
    Does anyone know if she does DD also, seems like she does everything else.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When I saw her, I asked her for Greek , but she promised me that she would next time I visited her. As yet, I haven't been back to her yet, but has anyone actually done anal with her ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Looked like a B cup to me.
    Agreed, perfect ones at that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast