Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A rough initiation into the world of privates... Strangest punt I've ever had...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So funny - and scary too !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha that is horrific

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad day

I guess my experience yesterday fits here well.
    I found one on Locanto. Sounded good. Exchanged messages. All good.
    Went to the apartment. She let me in.
    I knocked the door. This is where the nightmare began.
    Door opened and a previous customer was walking out. Very uncomfortable.
    She was sending him off fully naked.
    She took me to the makeshift room.
    I asked if she had shower. She said yes, but I'm sure she didn't. I asked her to wash again.
    I reduced my time to just 20 min.
    Then she placed a towel. It was slightly wet! I was thinking how can this get any worse.
    Wait.. Wait.. She reached for gel but instead took dettol and spread it on my poor man! Please don't try this at home.
    She was apologetic. I went to wash it off and cooled my boy down.
    At this point, I was thinking of leaving. But, I knew I wasn't going to get my money anyway. I thought I'll get a BJ and leave.
    So, I asked for a coveted bj. I always go for the covered to be careful. She had the worst technique.
    She took the condom out and started giving hj. That was in fact better than her bj!
    Then she suddenly spit on my dick to lubricate! Seriously? All my careful covered bj is down the drain.
    That's not all.
    I was so disgusted, went to have shower thoroughly. Came out of the shower and there was another guy started coming into bathroom through a second door.
    I need hypnotic thropy to forget this day.
    All this drama happened on level3, 197 York st.

Banned
    You wonder whether some establishments do take cleanliness and maintaining hygiene seriously. It can put punters at risk of contracting illnesses and diseases. For the shops it's all about money. I wonder whether anyone has sued an establishment where he contracted some disease due to poor health and hygiene practices.

Please see article below about contracting STIs from contaminated bed sheets and towels.

https://www.asiaone.com/health/yes-y...nen-and-towels

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a bit of a break and decided to see my regular near Town Hall. I message her and she was available in about 30-45mins.
    We have great chemistry and she pampers me really well hence the revists. However, this session seems rushed.
    We normally have time for a relaxing massage afterwards and she is always fine going a bit over time providing she does not have bookings after mine.

This time she quickly told me to shower and leave because she made a mistake with back-to-back booking. She apologise and must have forgotten leaving her little time to get ready. She told me if I leave quickly I can get a discount next time. We started to shower together then I hear the door buzzer go off. She dries herself in quick time and left me in the shower to dry off myself as she normally does that for me - yes she pampers me. I normally bring a backpack with towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, cups etc to store my phone, wallet and clothes. Anyway, was in such a rush to leave that I accidentally spill water on her other clean towels and as I finish putting on my underwear she whisk me away out of the room. Luckily managed to put my clothes on as I depart her apartment.

I check my bag and noticed I left my dettol mouthwash and my wallet which had my office access keycard. Message her and told her I need to come back up to pick up the things I left behind because I cannot get back to work. Returned after 25-30 mins. Managed to access her apartment and text her again telling her I am outside and I am lightly knocking on her door. She told me I must be quiet and wait until she finishes in the bathroom. Being respectful I waited until she finishes using the bathroom and I can hear she has walked out, after a few minutes of silence I access the bathroom and got my stuff. At this point I did not notice anyone else was in the apartment other than her and her flatmate (so I assumed). I left and text her I have left.

It was our usual punt (with her and YMMV) with the exception of her back-to-back (overlapping) with her booking with no time to get ready for the next customer. As for leaving items behind, it happens sometimes, not often but it does happen same applies to overlapping bookings. After reading Dingo's AR I thought.... nah it cannot be. I will ask her what really happened next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad day

Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    After reading Dingo's AR I thought.... nah it cannot be. I will ask her what really happened next time.
    Was it at xx7-xx9 York st?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    This can be the script of a Christopher Nolan film!

Banned
    Here’s a cpl

At a ML private’s apartment . Been seeing her first in a shop and now private a few years. So know her real well.

She goes into bedroom to get some oil . Tables in the lounge room . I hear her phone ring and next I hear are curtains in bedroom been ya sled aside and her saying yes I can see the moon .. then silence . Then hushed words hangs up

Comes into room and says BF was outside . Too surprise her. She’s super nervous , but continues with the hour booking . But what’s weirder we go to the bath and get sissy then bedroom and she does her usual FS Play Routine with Me

I leave almost 2.5 hours later . Find out later her BF Waited for her too finish. Aside from her initial nervousness and my constant concern he’d let himself in . She kept on going and beyond initial booked time.

Another been woken in a brotheL while a joint BORDER FORCE/police operation unfolds around me ...

We all have curious experiences . Whose ever shared theirs at a dinner table ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12