Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A rough initiation into the world of privates... Strangest punt I've ever had...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A rough initiation into the world of privates... Strangest punt I've ever had...

So, err...yeah. Somewhat of a veteran punter, but only in shops. New to the whole private scene... Tried I'd see what's what a month ago. Got baited a big time.

Saw some profile that was perhaps too good to be true. I did filter through most very obviously fake profiles. This one didn't have multiple postings, no other photos they just got off other listings. Decided to take a gamble...

Went to the apartment in Chatswood. The room number is sent to me, but the intercom wasn't working. Whoever rented that room didn't register it with building management. After nearly 30 minutes of messages going back and forth, someone comes down to let me in.

The advert said 22yo. The lady looks 40. I'm thinking, maybe she's like the boss... Either way, something isn't right.

We enter the unit. Very dim. Then, I'm asked to walk down the corridor, which got very very dark. I entered the room which was also very dark. Even through the darkness, I could see the unkempt bed with some large towel with holes in it. All sorts of thoughts are rushing through my head. This is how murder movies start. If someone came and murdered me, chopped me into pieces in the bathroom and feed me to the pigs, no-one would find a trace of me.

Moments later, the WL comes in. I didn't even get her name. I was looking for a 22 year old Korean. But, even through the darkness, I could see she wasn't 20. She definitely wasn't Korean as I heard the two speak in Mandarin. She told me she is Singaporean.

Maybe I'm too naive and/or nice. I let out a sigh, knowing I've been baited. I tell her I'm leaving. She tries very hard to keep me in. In the end, I feel sorry for her. I couldn't tell what her age was, but she had a good body. So, I thought, "What the hell?". I mentally prepare myself of contracting syphilis from those bed alone.

Now, this is when shit got really weird. We're barely 5 minutes in.

The lady who let me into the apartment walks in. Her phone is on, but, by the angle of the phone and her finger movements, I can see she is texting. Still, I'm like "What in the actual fuck...?!" Never had someone just walk in in the middle of a session. She casually talks to the WL in Mandarin. Although I can't understand what is being said, the tone isn't good. The WL just gets up and walks out without saying anything.

The other lady tells me to face down so she can give me a massage. She tells me the WL has to make a phone call to family... An urgent phone call...

It must've been some 10 minutes of very half-arsed massage, if it can be called that. The lady was messaging the whole time with her other hand. Then, she just gets up, takes off her pants and shirt, leaving on just her bra and g-string and walks out...

Now, I'm like "WTF? x 100!". I'm in the room by myself for good 5 minutes, just walking about, checking out the black garbage bags they used to block out the windows.

The WL walks back in, lays me down, puts on a dom and BJs me. Usually, I would much prefer BBBJ, but at this point, dommed BJ was a huge relief for me. Very average BJ. Then, she began riding me...when the other lady walked in again. Same shit. Texting on her phone, almost arguing something very aggressively towards WL. Then, goes back out.

Now we're doing missionary...and the lady walks in again. Same shit. Texting on her phone, almost yelling something at WL. Then, picks up her clothes and storms out...

By this stage, my brain is fried. I am so so very confused. I mean, what in the actual fuck was taking place here? Who does that? Even if the other lady was a pimp, no pimp would just walk in in the middle of the session, so casually, multiple times. No knock or nothing.

Then, I thought...maybe she fancied me a bit? So, I asked the WL if her "friend" would like to join. She says "Another $100". I'm like, "Yeah, whatevs". I hand her the money, she goes out, returns and tells me her friend will come join soon.

Except, all fucking hell broke lose and the other lady stormed in, yelling shit to WL non-stop, all the while starring at my penis. I don't know whether I'm supposed to laugh or cry, get annoyed and yell at them both. But, I just do what people who are totally bewildered do. Silenced. Then the lady storms out again. I have no idea what is going on. I just tell the WL, "I think I better go". She takes out $100 from her wallet and gives it back to me.

I go into have a shower but decide not to after seeing the state of the bathroom/shower, carefully tip toe above the basin to wash around my tool. I come out of the bathroom, no one's there.

And I saw myself out of the apartment.

My mind completely blown for all the wrong reasons...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sorry buddy I couldn't but laugh to see the scene.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What
    The
    Actual
    Fuck?????

Dude that is bizarre.
    Do you still have the contact details? Might be worth putting that up to save others from that shitshow.

Such a shame but hopefully you have better experiences in the future.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Holy shit that is messed up.
    I had an incident once where the reception had to come in in the middle of my session cos they had double booked the girl and wanted to cut my session short.

This tho, takes the cake. It’s like it was a script from a movie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow what an absolute spin out Punting Monkey. Seeing as you are knew to privates be careful booking from E&B, Locanto Etc. As they are very very hit and miss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From an amazing experience at 42g to this.... Monkey are you golden my friend haha. Keep the posts coming.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Holy shit wow what a read. Super curious what private this is. Can you link us the ad?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh shit I’m scared now. I’ve some site want to try too but didn’t go yet. It so far from comfort zone now hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahahaha sorry bro this is funny and fucked up at the same time. I have had people, friends, wl, etc walked in and joined in but non like this crazy shit hahahhaah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @punting monkey, glad you are safe, have seen enough movies to know places like these is where people get murdered. As punters we should very carefull you will never know what you are entering into in private in calls amd same applies for WL when they do outcalls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So u have the URL of profile that was misrepresented?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Omg that's really rough. Hope you have a better experience next time... if you ever decide to try again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seriously messed up

thanks for the heads up

this post would really turn people away from seeing privates

always considered the possibility of some gangster turns up mid session to extort you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry are, had to LOL while reading this! Glad you made it out alive.

Hopefully you’ll try again and the experience will be much better

fuck, I was laughing so hard, funny fucked up shit man! If only you taped the conversation to share...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow that’s nuts! You should share the contact details to save others from this fate or worse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That was quite an experience, but a good read.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    @punting monkey, glad you are safe, have seen enough movies to know places like these is where people get murdered. As punters we should very carefull you will never know what you are entering into in private in calls amd same applies for WL when they do outcalls.
    Very true. You wouldn't want to be on the news just like the businessman who was murdered by a sex worker in Cairns.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats such a dark comedy...looks like a scene from a movie by Woody Allen!! And dude you can write so well, I pictured everything, even the towel . Hope next punt pays back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ugly scene. But hey, only makes the next one all the more exciting!!!👍👍👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast