Thread: C Molly amazing fuck

Junior Member(有D料到)

C Molly amazing fuck

First of all, her look is like your average WL. But quite young you can tell. She claimed to be 25 this year. She said she is a international student.

A b cup breast which I found is quite enough. A bit thicc in my opinion she has a tummy and its quite obvious she doest work out lol.

Service is also quite nice. Nice suck and twisting her head during bj. Doest really refuse DATY and catbath on her body. Doest really moan when I was messing around with her. Does not really act it out.

The fuck is amazing. Pussy is not quite tight with her figure. But she is a real whore. Always beg for more and hard. Even garbs my hand to choke her. She even mock me like “Are you tired. Fuck me harder. I need more!” And I continue to thrust harder non stop.

Overall, great experience. Would visit again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks, hkdude. I've been eyeing her out.
    Does she do DFK? and CIM?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure on CIM, DFK is definitely a yes

Quote Originally Posted by the1hkdude View Post
    First of all, her look is like your average WL. But quite young you can tell. She claimed to be 25 this year. She said she is a international student.

A b cup breast which I found is quite enough. A bit thicc in my opinion she has a tummy and its quite obvious she doest work out lol.

Service is also quite nice. Nice suck and twisting her head during bj. Doest really refuse DATY and catbath on her body. Doest really moan when I was messing around with her. Does not really act it out.

The fuck is amazing. Pussy is not quite tight with her figure. But she is a real whore. Always beg for more and hard. Even garbs my hand to choke her. She even mock me like “Are you tired. Fuck me harder. I need more!” And I continue to thrust harder non stop.

Overall, great experience. Would visit again
    Thanks bro for the review!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where she has been? Haven’t seen her on roster for a while.