Thread: Kiko @ PBM..Singapore Gal - Tanned, Fit and Cheeky

Senior Member(無間使者)

Kiko @ PBM..Singapore Gal - Tanned, Fit and Cheeky

Haven’t been to an RnT joint for awhile now as I was looking after myself and busy with the family for a few weeks. And now I’m ready to punt again eager for some release and relaxation. So I checked WeChat for roster at PBM and I liked what I saw from the photos on the app of a girl showing a round peach bum and it was Kiko - formerly Yumi of 105 Harris and a had a brief stint at 200 Pyrmont which I found out later from Penny. I saw her at 105 last year and it seemed ages ago. So now I’m keen to see her again as I enjoyed so much her part 1 than part 2 before so it’s a win win! Booked Kiko for 1 hour on a Thursday night.

Intro

Arrived at the shop with plenty of time to spare and went through the necessary Covid 19 procedures of temp check and hand sanitising with Penny and then settled the finances with her. After a few minutes while getting my clothes off a knock and Kiko came in and she smiled at me and somewhat recognised me as I told her name was Yumi and we had a bit of a laugh. So I took off my boxers and asked her to go nude for me and she I noticed she gained a few weight due to the lockdown and it went to the right places - her breasts, a bit on her tummy and most on her bum - hence the bootylicious photo. I couldn’t resist it that I squeezed it for a moment while giving her a hug. I gave her a kiss and breath on her ear and she smiled cheekily. She then pointed at the table for...

Part 1

On with the oil and massage as she provided some relief on my back and legs and also concentrating on the soles of my feet as I was standing all day and they were sore. Kiko then switches sides to massage more of my back, shoulders and neck. Yes she definitely knows what she is doing, I think I only got a medium massage, but I can say that pressure was good. I almost fell asleep as I was so relaxed. If not for the body slide I would’ve dozed off. Her perky C cup breasts and pointy nipples made sure of that. She moved in front of me to massage the back of my head and she let me caress her peach bum and she likes it. She is an experienced masseuse so she knows what she is doing. We had a bit of a chat and her English is good. She had been studying whilst working in the shop. I think she is of Malay heritage hence the tanned complexion. By the time she was finished I was relaxed and ready for...

Part 2

Plenty of oil to start with and the on the flip she was good if not amazing. The view was amazing with the bigger boobs and a more rounded ass on display. She did a frontal body slide with a light kiss on my neck and chest thrown in every time she slides her body to mine. I told her how sexy she was in her ears as i guided my finger to her pussy and she let me play but only outside and didn’t push for FIV. It really doesn’t matter as I still make her moan while rubbing her clit as she started to grab the cock and give him a nice gentle tug. I then moved her chin towards me as I attempted to give her a kiss, she let me just peck her. She then moved sideways to let me have more access to her pussy and the sight of her ass in the mirror is a sight to behold it made me hornier and ready to explode in no time! I told her i want her to sit her ass on my belly and instructed her to lift that bum a bit so I can still play with her pussy while her hand is going up and down my hard cock. Again, an amazing sight that ass!!! Especially when she also rubbed her ass against my finger which means she likes her clit played in this position and therefore tightening her grip on the penis and jerking it faster till I couldn’t hold on anymore and went to the point of no return. Me shivering in delight as she did not let go of my cock til I was milked to the last drop.

The Aftermath

After a tissue wipe down, i thanked Kiko
    for the session and I told her that I am happy especially at the end with her. She said likewise with a smile. When I got up she asked me if I want a shower and I said yes due to too much oil and she got out to give me a warm towel to use. After the shower Kiko helped me getting dressed - good service indeed! Then said my thanks and goodbyes to her and Penny at reception on the way out in the cold night with a smile on my face.

I am impressed by this lady as she definitely like what she is doing shown by her willingness to please and enthusiasm on the table. Overall an awesome session. A good part 1 and even better part 2. I will definitely be back for her.

Conclusion

English/Communication: 7/10
    Massage Skills: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10

WIR: Definitely. Good VFM. Shop and Girls A+

Disclaimer: Again, it is YMMV Fellow Punters
    (Earned Not Demanded)

Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Banned
    Good details and good read too Sexyboi. Thanks for sharing. GFE any extras on the menu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR brother. Any suggestions for parking as limited especially lunch and dinner time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Added to the try list

Banned

Kiko

from Singapore 25 yo 165 cm size 6 great service booking early

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow great after report bro look at that peachy ass. I never try a sing girl before but I might have to now

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nihongo View Post
    wow great after report bro look at that peachy ass. I never try a sing girl before but I might have to now
    Noice will join you soon

Banned