Thread: Japanese Aya - where she is?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Japanese Aya - where she is?

Hey guys...just trying to locate this girl, maybe one of you know where she is working nowadays. She worked for around 3 weeks at 227NS in December last year if not mistaken where I met her, then she disappeared. Then i got to know that she worked on and off at 42 Gladesville, but not anymore. She is the most beautiful Jap girl I ever seen, so I'd like to see her again. Anyone knows something about her whereabouts? Just pm me if you know something.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interested to know as well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, she has work in 42 Gladesville last month, which I got to see her before she say she back to Japan.
    She say she be back next year... I hope so too.. she is indeed one of the prettiest ML or WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate...she is back to Japan then, that explains why is not showing up at 42Gs roster anymore. I tried to book her twice but she was booked out on both occasions . She has many admirors.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by et22 View Post
    Yes, she has work in 42 Gladesville last month, which I got to see her before she say she back to Japan.
    She say she be back next year... I hope so too.. she is indeed one of the prettiest ML or WL
    It might be sometime before Aya returns. Australia is in no hurry to open its borders yet.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all missed her. On the plane she texted goodbye and said she will come back hopefully next year depends on her situation in japan. We still chat on Line.

Banned
    I was lucky enough to see her on her last day at G42. She had a ring her on her engagement finger, sorry guys think you all too late!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That was my ring! She promised to marry me! Lol