Thread: !9 year old Lindy - Fantastic

Banned

!9 year old Lindy - Fantastic

I attended Number 5 Marrickville recently, and was introduced to Lindy. This girl was sweet and petite. Peter introduced her as a 19 year old student. i was skeptical as to whether she was actually 19 years old, but she was young. Would only be early twenties if that. She was cute, not sexy, but her skin was so smooth. I asked what lotions she used, and she replied that she doesn't use any products.
    I took her for an hour. She took me by the hand and gave me a cheeky peck on the cheek as she led me into a room. She asked me to wait while she got her gear and towels. I was in the middle of undressing when she returned. She gave a little giggle, put down the towels and came to help me undress. She then led me into the shower and let the water run warm. She then undressed.
    This girls is super sexy. Small breasts, but not bee stings. Nicely proportioned to her small smooth frame, especially that nice tight butt. We stepped into the shower and she lathered me up. Just looking at her sexy body next to mine got me nice and hard. She pays special attention to my member before she asks me to turn around and wash my back, and allow my front to rinse.
    As she motions me to turn around again, she instinctively drops to her knees. She starts by lightly licking my head, and gently moving her hand back and forth, pulsing gently. Then without warning, she takes me in her mouth. Not deep, but more than half. Whilst in her mouth, she shows her skill by moving back and forth, and using her tongue to circle the head. All the while she's moving me deeper and deeper down her throat. She doesn't get to the bottom, but it was awesome. I was so glad I chose the Diamond service. I was trying my best to hold back but without giving her warning, i came in her mouth. She caught it all, spat it out in the shower, and giggled...."some went down my throat". I apologised, and she said that it was OK, it was just a little.
    Out of the shower, she dried me off. I returned the favour by drying her off. Her English is better than most girls. Having just spent, We laid down on the bed together. She caresses me. I slide down a little and take in her little breasts completely in my mouth. I start encircling and flicking her nipples and they get harder. She moans with arousal and reached down for my member. I start to get hard again. i whisper, "give me your pussy" and she knows instantly to go into "69".
    I'm met with a beautifully shaved tight pussy. I start with the labia and then encircle her clit. She moans with ecstasy while she sucks me harder than in the shower. Her pussy juices start to flow into my mouth as I dart my tongue as deep as i can into her hole. i didn't even realise when she got a condom, but she starts to roll in it on me. She slides forward, and without applying any lube, she goes into reverse cowgirl. This girl is truly new to the industry as that pussy was just that nice tight, where you feel that pop as the head passes through. She put her hands on my thighs and starts to ride me. The rhythm at first was just not quite right, so i take her by the hips and force her to ride me hard and deep. She starts to moan...."That's it baby". I could feel that back of that small tight pussy.
    About 15 minutes in, I needed to pound her. I push her forward, and we go straight into doggy. With that little butt facing me I start to pound her with everything I got. The slapping sound was unmissable, as she moans in time with my thrust. I look down and there's all her creamy pussy juice all over my cock. Seeing that just makes me harder and hornier. I reach around for her breast and pull her close, as i cum hard into her. i just keep pulsating and pulsating. She slowly slides me out and removes the condom. This time even after cumming, i am still rock hard. At this point the phone rings... time's up.
    i quickly ask to extend for another hour, unfortunately she has another booking. She leads me by my dick into the shower. She starts to wash me, and my hardness just won't go down. She sucks my dick a little, and then nibbles the head and says ..."Naughty". And with that I start to come down.
    This girl is sensational and definitely worth coming back for. i tried to book her today, and was told I'll have to wait a week.

Damn.

Hope you guys lived vicariously through this report. I got horning writing it.

Happy punting
    Rogue.

Happy punting bring you great luck!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR bro. I like the look of Lindy's pictures so an tempted to try.

God damn Lindy has sexy legs. Her stomach is so flat omg...Awesome review as well lol.

Who’s better for deepthroat gents Lindy or Nali?

Hi guys, Lindy on today, call 0417888123 to make a booking!!!!