I went to 278 with no booking on a weekend during the day. The receptionist showed me three girls on the iPad and I picked Nancy for one hour because she was the only one doing rimming out of the three.

In the room, I only need to wait a short while for Nancy. When she walks in, she presents nicely with the bra and panty set. We get into the shower and she washes me down and starts BBBJ in the shower. Overall good skills in that area with minimal if any feeling of teeth. I'd say I'm a bit more sensitive with teeth down there, so I would put Nancy up there with her skills.

We go back to the bed and she has me laying face down while she does an extensive cat bath which is quite sensual. She starts going to town on me with her rimming, using her tongue and really poking around down there. I flip over and she starts more BBBJ, again good skills with minimal teeth. She really starts getting me close to the line so I need to move on.

I go down on her and she's got quite a bush down there. It's not really to my liking. I don't get much of a response from her, but I'm also distracted by the bush.

We move onto sex and there is not much noise from her which is a positive for me because there's nothing worse than FOAM. I finish on her stomach and got some on her neck by mistake!

We cuddle for a little while before I'm feeling like another round.. This is me mostly getting myself off but Nancy is there BBBJ'ing me and encouraging me. The first bell went off and I pop.

A quick tidy up and overall a good session.

Me personally I probably wouldn't pick her again but it was a good experience.