Hey bro’s,

I had the pleasure of meeting Jay today at No. 5 Marrickville - first time I’ve been to the shop.

She’s a sexy little thing, with beautiful eyes.

Wears a tiny mini skirt and fluffy heels.

I would’ve preferred a g string underneath but her lacy underwear was still nice.

The fact she’s deaf had no negative impact whatsoever in fact, it only made her all the more endearing.

We had a nice little play after the show on the bed, feeling each other’s bodies and kissing. She indicated my dick would make her cry so I opted just for the BJ which was fine.

She started shallow but when I indicated to take it all in she pushed and did a more DT BBBJ. I wouldn’t say it’s the best I’ve had but it still felt nice. If she honed that DT ability she could be a star in that department. Perhaps I could train her up 🧐 wouldn’t be the first.

We moved into 69, her pussy is just so petite and perfect. Tasted great too. And her ass is delightful.

Ran out of time, so she finished me off with her hands, I missed out on a CIM, I especially loved CIT (cum in throat) , perhaps I can get that with another girl there............

Met Peter on the way out. I must say what a lovely man. He really looked after me, along with his staff.

Job well done gents.
Hope to be back for more.

MrSeven