Thread: Fergie's voice has a midnight sultriness that gives me an eargasm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fergie's voice has a midnight sultriness that gives me an eargasm

My god, her facial expressions when she bites her lip and stares through me, it electrifies the hair on my balls and raises goosebumps. Especially as I run my hand along the curve of her arse to her waist then her breast like they're sand dunes in the desert.

I was at Diva a month ago and saw Stella, I got the feeling she's a bit new and didn't want to write a review on her til she got the hang of it. Considering Diva's price point compared to SBM, it's hard for me to justify coming here. Mayu at SBM is still one of the best massage sessions I've had. But after seeing all the Fergie reviews pop up on this forum I knew I had to see what all the hype was about.

With my booking sorted, I arrive and the mamasan comes out with a broom and dustpan in her hand, I caught her mid sweep. She invites me to the waiting room and offers me a selection of airplane cocktail sized drinks. I take a Fanta then paid up the $110 for 45 minutes. She points her broom up to door 8 (I think?) in front of the stair well. It must be newly renovated because it's so small that the bathroom is in a separate room, then the toilet is in another room next to the bathroom. Imagine three adjoined rooms, each one consecutively smaller than the last. I sit and wait on the massage table for Fergie. There's a mirror on the back wall but the headrest is facing the front wall. What's the point of having a mirror there if I'm turned the other way? This is a strange arrangement. Management should turn the massage table to face the mirror wall so the customer can actually make use of it during the session. It would be a way better view than the air conditioner planted on the front wall.

The click of high heels on wooden floors has become my Pavlov's dog. Whenever I hear it now, my little bro starts salivating. Fergie arrives in a black cocktail dress that falls of her body as she walks into the room. Lacy creme lingerie carries her breast and arse cheeks, their perkiness bouncing with the elastic lining. She asks me if I want to get straight into the session. Her conversation is short and friendly. For those who are in a more talkative mood, you might have to carry most of the conversation.

The massage begins with a medium firm strength which suits me because I can't handle too much pressure. There are several knots in my back and neck that she squeezes out with her elbow and thumb. I'm an office worker so sitting at a computer for eight hours is terrible for my spine. She's very perceptive at finding these knots and grinding them out. All of this is done in between light strokes making it's way up my balls and arse crack. My back and neck feels a lot more loose now. Awesome, it saves me a trip to the chiropractor.

PART 2

After Fergie runs her fingers along the ridge of my balls to the my arse crack with increasing frequency to get the attention of my little bro. She starts wiping the oil from my back so she can begin her body slide. Her tits run from my calves all the way up to my shoulders then down again. Soft nipples dragging along my skin. She plumps her lips to leave a trail of kisses and a warm breath up and down my body. When she gets to my head she whispers a moan that travels through my ear and shivers down my spine. Her voice has a midnight sultriness to it. Is there such thing as an ear boner? Ear gasm? Because I felt that.

She turns me over and starts sliding up the front of my body. Fringes of hair fall over her shoulder and breast and for a second she looks like Tifa from Final Fantasy 7. High school version of me would cream instantly. She kisses my body and licks my nipple while lightly pressing the base of my little bro. Then she kisses my neck and cheek. Of course, no LFK though. She asks me how I liked to be stroked, soft or hard, and this is where I make a mistake. I've never been asked this before so I just said "both". Kind of like the first time a barber asks you what number you want your haircut and you just pick a random one. She also asked if she can touch the tip of my penis and I nodded, thinking she just meant light touches rather than putting pressure. Ideally, what I should have said was that I prefer hard strokes around the shaft area. The strokes didn't really go well with my little bro and he went soft.

She asked if I was okay and I told her it was my bad, I gave her wrong instructions. Not too worry, she started the body slide again and this time pressed her breasts against my little bro while licking my nipples. I started grinding against her chest for some spanish, my little bro loved sliding between her soft tit meat as it squeezed both sides of his shaft. Then I grabbed my little bro into my own hands as she pressed her sister against my balls and squeezed my thighs. This was enough to send me over the edge. I shot a cluster of comets that streaked across my belly to my chest.

During the session, I could feel how much effort she was putting into ensuring my pleasure. We even went five minutes over time as she gave me a post cum massage after she cleaned me. I always say, the effort a girl puts in is worth more than her beauty. But if you have both than you have a true gem on your hands. Fergie is the sexiest ML I have ever seen. I am already thinking about seeing her again even though I usually like to explore.

Thanks Fergie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good reading. Thanks for sharing review with good details.
    I will book Fergie next as saw her few times as receptionist

Another good review of her.

Banned
    Noice review bro. Very details with your report.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Fergie is elegance, accommodating and nice when she gives me hello greeting hug. LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing mate
    Enjoying reading your article with details

Fergie’s massage is my top girl among my regulars that’s why she always booked out.

You mentioned about room 8, have you seen the wall decorations? As Fergie didn’t allow me to use that room due to incomplete yet as waiting for the special wall decor.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks for sharing mate
    Enjoying reading your article with details

Fergie’s massage is my top girl among my regulars that’s why she always booked out.

You mentioned about room 8, have you seen the wall decorations? As Fergie didn’t allow me to use that room due to incomplete yet as waiting for the special wall decor.
    I think there was maybe a painting or artwork hung somewhere but other than that I don't remember much decorations. The walls were a purplish kind of blue I think? Sorry memory is a little fuzzy on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by condorheroes View Post
    I think there was maybe a painting or artwork hung somewhere but other than that I don't remember much decorations. The walls were a purplish kind of blue I think? Sorry memory is a little fuzzy on this one.
    Thanks mate for providing those information.
    I like that room as massive shower room good for shower together threesome. LOL
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks mate for providing those information.
    I like that room as massive shower room good for shower together threesome. LOL
    Oh I think it might be a different room I'm talking about then, not 8, because my shower was tiny. It was the first room up the stair well.

Oh I think it might be a different room I'm talking about then, not 8, because my shower was tiny. It was the first room up the stair well.
    First room upstairs is room 3, big room with all facilities. Room 1 is changing set up.

Ha ha, Fergie has high demands with room no8, as she is expecting decor to arrived soon.
    I am planning to have special request for the special room when ready
    YMMV Earned not Demanded

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing nice review
    Fergie sounds a must visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My god, her facial expressions when she bites her lip and stares through me, it electrifies the hair on my balls and raises goosebumps. Especially as I run my hand along the curve of her arse to her waist then her breast like they're sand dunes in the desert.

I was at Diva a month ago and saw Stella, I got the feeling she's a bit new and didn't want to write a review on her til she got the hang of it. Considering Diva's price point compared to SBM, it's hard for me to justify coming here. Mayu at SBM is still one of the best massage sessions I've had. But after seeing all the Fergie reviews pop up on this forum I knew I had to see what all the hype was about.

With my booking sorted, I arrive and the mamasan comes out with a broom and dustpan in her hand, I caught her mid sweep. She invites me to the waiting room and offers me a selection of airplane cocktail sized drinks. I take a Fanta then paid up the $110 for 45 minutes. She points her broom up to door 8 (I think?) in front of the stair well. It must be newly renovated because it's so small that the bathroom is in a separate room, then the toilet is in another room next to the bathroom. Imagine three adjoined rooms, each one consecutively smaller than the last. I sit and wait on the massage table for Fergie. There's a mirror on the back wall but the headrest is facing the front wall. What's the point of having a mirror there if I'm turned the other way? This is a strange arrangement. Management should turn the massage table to face the mirror wall so the customer can actually make use of it during the session. It would be a way better view than the air conditioner planted on the front wall.

The click of high heels on wooden floors has become my Pavlov's dog. Whenever I hear it now, my little bro starts salivating. Fergie arrives in a black cocktail dress that falls of her body as she walks into the room. Lacy creme lingerie carries her breast and arse cheeks, their perkiness bouncing with the elastic lining. She asks me if I want to get straight into the session. Her conversation is short and friendly. For those who are in a more talkative mood, you might have to carry most of the conversation.

The massage begins with a medium firm strength which suits me because I can't handle too much pressure. There are several knots in my back and neck that she squeezes out with her elbow and thumb. I'm an office worker so sitting at a computer for eight hours is terrible for my spine. She's very perceptive at finding these knots and grinding them out. All of this is done in between light strokes making it's way up my balls and arse crack. My back and neck feels a lot more loose now. Awesome, it saves me a trip to the chiropractor.

PART 2

After Fergie runs her fingers along the ridge of my balls to the my arse crack with increasing frequency to get the attention of my little bro. She starts wiping the oil from my back so she can begin her body slide. Her tits run from my calves all the way up to my shoulders then down again. Soft nipples dragging along my skin. She plumps her lips to leave a trail of kisses and a warm breath up and down my body. When she gets to my head she whispers a moan that travels through my ear and shivers down my spine. Her voice has a midnight sultriness to it. Is there such thing as an ear boner? Ear gasm? Because I felt that.

She turns me over and starts sliding up the front of my body. Fringes of hair fall over her shoulder and breast and for a second she looks like Tifa from Final Fantasy 7. High school version of me would cream instantly. She kisses my body and licks my nipple while lightly pressing the base of my little bro. Then she kisses my neck and cheek. Of course, no LFK though. She asks me how I liked to be stroked, soft or hard, and this is where I make a mistake. I've never been asked this before so I just said "both". Kind of like the first time a barber asks you what number you want your haircut and you just pick a random one. She also asked if she can touch the tip of my penis and I nodded, thinking she just meant light touches rather than putting pressure. Ideally, what I should have said was that I prefer hard strokes around the shaft area. The strokes didn't really go well with my little bro and he went soft.

She asked if I was okay and I told her it was my bad, I gave her wrong instructions. Not too worry, she started the body slide again and this time pressed her breasts against my little bro while licking my nipples. I started grinding against her chest for some spanish, my little bro loved sliding between her soft tit meat as it squeezed both sides of his shaft. Then I grabbed my little bro into my own hands as she pressed her sister against my balls and squeezed my thighs. This was enough to send me over the edge. I shot a cluster of comets that streaked across my belly to my chest.

During the session, I could feel how much effort she was putting into ensuring my pleasure. We even went five minutes over time as she gave me a post cum massage after she cleaned me. I always say, the effort a girl puts in is worth more than her beauty. But if you have both than you have a true gem on your hands. Fergie is the sexiest ML I have ever seen. I am already thinking about seeing her again even though I usually like to explore.

Thanks Fergie.
    Visited with Fergie today. No booking, just walk in but Fergie free & based on all the reviews seemed like a fair choice. I’d never been to this establishment before and was very impressed with cleanliness, decor and facilities as well as the management, but that’s not why I was there!!
    Let me say that Fergie is gorgeous with a very pretty Eurasian face and an absolutely stunning body encased in the sexiest black lingerie.
    Great sense of humour and conversation. Absolute text book ultra sexy nibbles, body slide and cat bath with great views of her delightful body in the full wall mirror while getting a very competent massage ...yet I left feeling less than satisfied.
    Very little touching involved as everywhere too ticklish or sensitive and I kind of felt like I was (apart from the conversation) expected to just lie still and soak it all in. Hopefully that doesn’t sound harsh but I like a bit more of a (perceived) connection.
    She did ask quite early why I had chosen her, and she stated upfront that many of her customers had “overly high expectations” & I wondered what that meant.
    Maybe future visits could nurture more, as she seems a truly delightful and very sexy young lady but I’m undecided as to whether I will.
    Obviously from the other reviews YMMV!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky59 View Post
    Visited with Fergie today. No booking, just walk in but Fergie free & based on all the reviews seemed like a fair choice. I’d never been to this establishment before and was very impressed with cleanliness, decor and facilities as well as the management, but that’s not why I was there!!
    Let me say that Fergie is gorgeous with a very pretty Eurasian face and an absolutely stunning body encased in the sexiest black lingerie.
    Great sense of humour and conversation. Absolute text book ultra sexy nibbles, body slide and cat bath with great views of her delightful body in the full wall mirror while getting a very competent massage ...yet I left feeling less than satisfied.
    Very little touching involved as everywhere too ticklish or sensitive and I kind of felt like I was (apart from the conversation) expected to just lie still and soak it all in. Hopefully that doesn’t sound harsh but I like a bit more of a (perceived) connection.
    She did ask quite early why I had chosen her, and she stated upfront that many of her customers had “overly high expectations” & I wondered what that meant.
    Maybe future visits could nurture more, as she seems a truly delightful and very sexy young lady but I’m undecided as to whether I will.
    Obviously from the other reviews YMMV!
    Thanks Lucky, thats a bit of a turn off, have read in other threads about her being a bit precious.... Was going to drive in today to try... Lucky I read your review. (full pun intended)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Visited Fergie last week amazingly moments
    Very sexy expressions and great feeling
    Will be back for more

Shop Owner
    Fergie is working today. Please come and book now to enjoy the relaxation!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com

Shop Owner
    Michelle is working today until 8pm. Please come and enjoy! Book now and Relax!
    Diva Body Tone
    Tel: (02) 9281-1098
    Mob: 0401-616-343
    43 Albion Street, Surry Hills 2010
    www.diva43.com