Thread: Something Different

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking Something Different

Hi Guys ,

I popped into Burwood 8 last month for a peek after tracing a Locanto ad back to this place . A hippy chick called Krystal advertises herself a massage service from Burwood 8 .

She is probably in her mid 30s. Friendly Aussie with nice voluptuous body . The premises are nicely renovated & the room is large with nice shower .

On offer was a massage and a HE . She was nude from the outset exposing her natural body including a bit of fur . The massage was relaxing ... the type you just let go & chill . Part 2 was nice without being outstanding . It felt different to the standard asian service as you can have great dialogue with her if you chose to.

If i wanted to open a RNT in Byron Bay she would be perfect :-).

I enjoyed my self but probably would't rush back . I would recommend as it did feel quite different to the normal RNT. 45mins = $130.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good sleuthing mate, I've tossed up about this one as well after finding out she's there only in the middle of the day. She looks to have a rather nice rack and definitely appealing if you're into the alternative look. Not sure about the hairy legs but a nice old fashioned thatch is good for a change. Would prob dabble but $130 seems to be on the exxy side of things for this place for a HE without any associated playtime.