☎️ 0401-616-343
Wechat: abc43a2
http://www.diva43.com/

Business Hours : 10am- 8pm
Grand Opening Special
$80 for 30 mins (normal price $95)
$100 for 45 mins (normal price $120)
Limited Time Only

Size/shape : 168cm, Size 8, Exotic Beautiful Face, Fit Figure & Passionate Personality
Nationality: Portuguese good English/Mandarin
Services Provided : Health Therapy massage, B2B Sensual Massage, CBJ and NHJ
Value for money/recommend: YES, Sexy, elegant and good attitude YMMV

My experience/comments :
Uncertainty revealed when Fergie messaged me to visit her at DBT, Surry Hills as we haven’t completed our assignment from last visit at SBM 6 months ago. Arrived early with easy street parking between 2-4 hours, not sure about weekdays. This area surrounded by massage and brothel shops but this DBT is quite discreet as no shop name, just need to look for No. 43 with colourful OPEN sign.

Walked in, stopped by second security door, there I saw my Chloe/Fergie greeted happily, invited me to waiting room, some drinks prepared and showed me the shop, 8 rooms equipped with shower, double massage table, all facilities in the room, music, massive wall mirrors, ambient environments and with beds....

Fergie asked me what type of ML or WL for today? As she is receptionist today. I was a bit concerned but she explained as not every girl do FS. That’s ring the 🔔. I requested her, she smiled and invited me to a room after settled 60 minutes with promotion rate $110 including massage B2B and NHJ. I had a quick wash while watching her disrobed from the massive wall mirror. Fergie has a slim healthy body build as she enjoying her gym, C cups, meaty bum, clean south and PSE type. Fergie’s massage is top of my regulars including sensual thighs and groin stimulating. My heart beats were as the music beats in the room as well as our passions none stop from massage to B2B back and front, body slides, catbath, play and both of my hands all over her sexy body, embracing her beauty and sensuality movement.

Followed with HJ while our skin contact never departed. That was a kind of tantric massage moment, so passionately emerged multiple skills of HJ, both hands or changed hands til wiped cleaned and domed up, then watching Fregie enjoying STONED LES. The heat gone up when Fergie turned to 69 as too excited with the view and unable to hold any longer. Fergie suck til last drop and both of us were sweating. Fergie turned over stared at me, that sexy eyes telling me she was happy as last time we decided no eruption. And on the other hand, my signal to her what will be next if I am able to hold on? FS....

After rested and chatted few minutes we washed together as the shower area able to fit 4 people that big. Clothes on and gave her additional tips of pineapple for passionately CBJ. Have a cuddled and thanks her for fulfilling the task together after left behind that assignment 6 months ago from SBM. Walked downstairs together and been shown rear discreet for my way out with additional 2 waiting or smoking rooms partially outdoor.

This shop will be my next project to picked up if no one willing to take.