Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nerves, first time since married

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza123 View Post
    LOL for real? Found it sadly funny. Now feeling more disappointed in marriage.
    Just to clarify that I am not here to judge, just find it hilarious

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    Now that's a story I have to hear
    Give us an update... did you conquer your nerves yet? I hope to hear that you’ve entered SBM and you haven’t left yet because you’re working your way through the entire roster to make up for lost time. You’ll probably need 50 masks though because it would be rude not to change masks for each girl.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmith8888 View Post
    Long story short, my wife and I haven't had sex in over a year and I'm a little sexually frustrated and lacking in intimacy.

I posted up earlier in the week about going to a massage parlour, but only for a nude part 1 (hoping this will satiate me) until we can work things out. But the nerves are already getting to me. My nerves are mostly about coming across the ML while out and about with the wife.

I was hoping to go to Sydney Baby Massage as its in a suburb I never visit but close enough to the city to get to. But they haven't accepted by wechat invitation.

Few questions:
    1. Can I keep a mask on during my massage? (to conceal my identity a little)
    2. Would a ML ever acknowledge me outside a shop if I am with other people?
    3. Does anyone know if Sydney Baby massage are still active on their wechat?

I realise this sounds very basic for those who frequent regularly.
    Lol, this reminds me of a recent run in I had with an ML. She hailed me on the street, we got to talking, and I found out she had switched jobs and is now in the property market. She seemed keen to "invite me up for coffee" as we were very near where she lived. I guess she wasn't lying when she said I made her come in the 2 very passionate sessions I had with her.
    Lo and behold, my partner makes the jump on me talking to this girl... So I bade this lovely ex-ml farewell and went with my partner. Later on my partner asked me who was the pretty young thing I was chatting up (I openly let all my partners know I'm a pervert who will never stop loving pretty young girls). I just said she was a real estate agent I met while house hunting. Case closed, lol!

Back to your questions, you are worried about the wrong thing. You are 1000x more likely to out yourself than have an ML/WL out you in public. There are so many ways you can screw up on your own, like:
    1. Washing your hair during/after the session and then going straight home after.
    2. Also always check if the shop shower gel is one of those strong smelling ones. If they are, maybe only wash the critical bits or even don't use it... Use water only.
    3. Changed behaviour at home. Eg. You've been trying to get it on with the wife and failing, then suddenly you stop even trying.
    4. Phone messages call logs, etc.

I'm giving these points because you seem to be very afraid of your wife. Don't be afraid. Women are everywhere, they are our equals, you have a right to get what you need as much as they do.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm giving these points because you seem to be very afraid of your wife. Don't be afraid. Women are everywhere, they are our equals, you have a right to get what you need as much as they do.
    Is it just your wife that worries you, or maybe the whole family giving you hell if you are caught out ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, this reminds me of a recent run in I had with an ML. She hailed me on the street, we got to talking, and I found out she had switched jobs and is now in the property market. She seemed keen to "invite me up for coffee" as we were very near where she lived. I guess she wasn't lying when she said I made her come in the 2 very passionate sessions I had with her.
    Lo and behold, my partner makes the jump on me talking to this girl... So I bade this lovely ex-ml farewell and went with my partner. Later on my partner asked me who was the pretty young thing I was chatting up (I openly let all my partners know I'm a pervert who will never stop loving pretty young girls). I just said she was a real estate agent I met while house hunting. Case closed, lol!

Back to your questions, you are worried about the wrong thing. You are 1000x more likely to out yourself than have an ML/WL out you in public. There are so many ways you can screw up on your own, like:
    1. Washing your hair during/after the session and then going straight home after.
    2. Also always check if the shop shower gel is one of those strong smelling ones. If they are, maybe only wash the critical bits or even don't use it... Use water only.
    3. Changed behaviour at home. Eg. You've been trying to get it on with the wife and failing, then suddenly you stop even trying.
    4. Phone messages call logs, etc.

Just say you're going to the gym. People will expect you to be a bit red when you get home. Go home and shower again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s much better than having an affair!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dwx View Post
    Is it just your wife that worries you, or maybe the whole family giving you hell if you are caught out ?
    Depends on what image you want to cultivate for yourself and how old / experienced you are in life. If you want a squeaky clean choir boy image, yeah maybe you have to worry about being caught.
    Or if you're a young man (20 - 30 yrs), you might still be in that stage of your life where you still haven't realised that you live your life for yourself, not for your well-meaning relos. In this state, even punting won't help you cos you'll always be under someone's thumb... Wife, next wife, boss, in-laws, etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Easier to ask for forgiveness then for permission is one corporate rule I work with.

but that seems to apply for this scenario too...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoEcho View Post
    Just say you're going to the gym. People will expect you to be a bit red when you get home. Go home and shower again.
    And make sure the girls don’t spray any smelly stuff in the room. That stuff lingers in the air and ends up leaving smells on your shirt or jacket.

The professional establishments make sure the girls don’t wear perfume and the soap in the showers are scent free, exactly for this reason

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Well, I got caught walking out of a brothel by my inlaws, the shit hit the fan and needless to say the marriage ended rather quickly... the worst thing was, the sex wasn't that good.

I always thought bumping into a WL will get me in trouble but turned out inlaws are worst....
    Wow! Did your inlaws actually physically come accross you? Or they saw you and you didn't see them? If so did you greet each other or act as if you didn't see them? Sorry for all the questions, just one more...what excuses if any did you tell your wife?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Well, I got caught walking out of a brothel by my inlaws, the shit hit the fan and needless to say the marriage ended rather quickly... the worst thing was, the sex wasn't that good.

I always thought bumping into a WL will get me in trouble but turned out inlaws are worst....
    The moral of the story is, make sure you only punt at establishments with discreet entries and not in your local neighbourhood! Pity as there are 2 great shops near me that don’t meet those requirements!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    The moral of the story is, make sure you only punt at establishments with discreet entries and not in your local neighbourhood! Pity as there are 2 great shops near me that don’t meet those requirements!
    I have lived and worked in the same suburb for many years...i can count atleast 10 FS and RnT places within easy walking distance that I know of. And have never been to one of them. Get so tempted when you read a good review. Can anyone guess which suburb?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And make sure the girls don’t spray any smelly stuff in the room. That stuff lingers in the air and ends up leaving smells on your shirt or jacket.

The professional establishments make sure the girls don’t wear perfume and the soap in the showers are scent free, exactly for this reason
    Easiest way to solve this problem if you need to return home to a significant other?

Stop by the servo to put petrol in your car and "accidentally" get some on yourself.

Not to the point where you're soaked in it, just a small bit on your hand and then dab a tiny bit on your neck.

That way when you turn up home and the other half goes to greet you, she can smell the petrol and your excuse is that you overfilled the tank.

Naturally if you do this too frequently, she'll become very suss.

Otherwise in this day and age of Covid and hand sanitizer, rub some of that stuff on yourself, the alcohol tends to take away other scents on your skin and you just end up smelling like hand sanitizer.

Y'all can thank me later!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The hand sanitiser trick would work a treat... thanks for that suggestion.

The petrol idea, whilst good in concept, as you mentioned would be difficult to explain if every week you came home smelling like a dirty oil rag when you work in a corporate job! Depends how frequently you punt I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, if you're a smoker or a drinker, having a ciggie or a beer (or two) before stepping in the door also works to mask the smell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by booty_duty View Post
    Well, if you're a smoker or a drinker, having a ciggie or a beer (or two) before stepping in the door also works to mask the smell.
    Good reason to take up smoking or drink and drive.
    Nothing worse than a WL smoking in the room and you left with your clothes reeking of ciggies. A sure fire way to get caught - I’ve had to use the excuse that I met colleagues for drinks after work!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

A ml I used to see would leave me covered in her perfume, I loved it, and still every time I smell that perfume I think of her..
    I am separated though so really makes no difference to me. The mums at my daughter's school at the time started making rumours though because they must have smelled the perfume and it was the same brand that one of the other mothers wore. Like she's the only woman on earth wearing Chanel...
    Women's sense of smell tends to be a lot better, always bare that in mind too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    A ml I used to see would leave me covered in her perfume, I loved it, and still every time I smell that perfume I think of her..
    I am separated though so really makes no difference to me. The mums at my daughter's school at the time started making rumours though because they must have smelled the perfume and it was the same brand that one of the other mothers wore. Like she's the only woman on earth wearing Chanel...
    Women's sense of smell tends to be a lot better, always bare that in mind too.
    So did you take that as an opportunity to hit on the other mother??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So did you take that as an opportunity to hit on the other mother??
    Haha nah I didn't, our kids were best friends and are still close even though at different schools, so I didn't want to shit on my own doorstep like that... But she was/is a cutie...

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast