Jsmith8888

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Banned
    0. I think marry is baggage
    1. I don’t mind if my client wear mask
    2. I won’t hi someone unless they hi me first

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1. there was another post i read earlier that mentioned wearing a mask during a session, so this sounds OK
    2. Normally no, but it does depend on the ML/WL. Most are discrete. If you're super concerned just have some generic excuse ready "she's my workmate's younger sister", "barista at local coffee place", "receptionist at gym/medical centre/dentist", etc
    3. I don't use wechat so can't help out with this one unfortunately

All the best, hope you enjoy visit (i remember my first few times felt intimidating, but just enjoy the moment for what it is), and things with the missus rebound at home

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Firstly, the girls usually aren't any happier to be recognised in public than you are. If they see you out and about, especially with your wife, they will duly ignore you and hope you do the same for them. With that in mind I guess you could keep face mask on, but I wouldn't worry greatly about concealing your identity in the room.
    I've never been to SBM but I have been to Top Ryde, which I think is a sister shop, and the girls have always been lovely as has Cherry who runs it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ignoring the underline problem of a marriage without intimacy and sex lol.

I think you are under estimating how big Sydney is and how much the girls remember each client. If you want to wear a mask, balaclava what ever. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. fostex-3-huls-balaclava-uld_214282-black1.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Firstly, the girls usually aren't any happier to be recognised in public than you are. If they see you out and about, especially with your wife, they will duly ignore you and hope you do the same for them. With that in mind I guess you could keep face mask on, but I wouldn't worry greatly about concealing your identity in the room.
    I've never been to SBM but I have been to Top Ryde, which I think is a sister shop, and the girls have always been lovely as has Cherry who runs it.
    True. They wish customers and they go two different ways outside of shops. Who cares about who you’re except you are national face, or bad customer who runs away without paying then the girls will remember you.
    And there are few guys pay for full naked service but no hj as they feel guilty. Again, the girls don’t really care. Instead, they like it as they don’t have to give hj but still can get tips.

Well, I got caught walking out of a brothel by my inlaws, the shit hit the fan and needless to say the marriage ended rather quickly... the worst thing was, the sex wasn't that good.

I always thought bumping into a WL will get me in trouble but turned out inlaws are worst....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro
    Don’t worry too much about this issue man. No wl or ml will call you out when they see you in the streets. They are more afraid of you recognizing them, also trust me thru won’t remember you unless you see them very regularly, as they see lots of customers per week. In over 20 years of my punting life I have only ever seen one wl in the streets. Given the Covid situation everyone won’t recognize anyone!

I took my father and in-laws punting with me and we love it! If that helps hahahah

Jsmith8888
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro, I think you are worrying about things unnecessarily.
    The odds that a ML will know you are almost zero in a big city like Sydney.
    MLs are discreet and even in the million to one chance that she sees you in the street with your wife, she is not gonna come over and say "Hi Johnny, come over for another massage, I miss you".
    As for the mask, well you can wear it for going in and out of the shop. The mask is great for this sort of thing as it gives you a bit of anonymity and everyone wears them now so you won't draw attention to yourself.
    Don't wear a Zorro mask, or Clown mask, or Mexican Wrestler mask though as that will definitely draw attention to yourself
    I don't think its necessary to wear the mask during the session though.
    The ML will still see your face, so it's just an unnecessary barrier between you, but if it gives you more security and confidence then for sure, wear it, as long as the you are a paying customer you can wear a Mexican Wrestler mask for all the girl cares - maybe it will turn her on

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by timtam View Post
    Bro
    Don’t worry too much about this issue man. No wl or ml will call you out when they see you in the streets. They are more afraid of you recognizing them, also trust me thru won’t remember you unless you see them very regularly, as they see lots of customers per week. In over 20 years of my punting life I have only ever seen one wl in the streets. Given the Covid situation everyone won’t recognize anyone!

I took my father and in-laws punting with me and we love it! If that helps hahahah
    Wait what? You took your in laws punting? Like the father and mother of your wife to a brothel? Or is it just the father in law? Even that is crazy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Jsmith8888
    This is the best thread covering the rules of punting for both ML/WL written by murphy.
    Well worth a read and there are some hilarious comments:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...les-of-Punting

@timtim - Let me get this straight, you really went punting with your father-in-law in a MFM punt?
    That has to be up there with MrSteven was recommended a trans for DT.
    Please clarify, sick but funny.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    See I took timtim's post to mean they (his own father and his father in law and maybe others) all went punting together but not in the same room. Could be wrong. Would be one WILD story if all in together but even still sounds a good story.
    My brother in law (my ex-wifes sisters husband) took me for a massage in Korea. Afterwards we went out for bbq and beers (and soju). He knew my marriage was dying anyway and his wife had become a total nun after they had a kid, so we went out for a boys night. Good fun.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1. Given the current environment we are in at the moment, i'm sure they wont mind you wearing a mask. Hopefully you don't turn up with a Lucha mask
    2. I live in the CBD area and been to a few massage places in the CBD and never really had this problem. Unless you go and see the same girl everyday, I doubt they will remember you. Like what most people say, even if they see you on the streets, they will tend to steer away or avoid eye contact if you're with someone else
    3. I have seen them posting updates recently, so I'm assuming that their Wechat is still active

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I took my dad and my father in law punting. That’s how we all got along really well as a family. You guys should try it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I took my dad and my father in law punting. That’s how we all got along really well as a family. You guys should try it.
    Considering you name, might have been a bit layered ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Your family should get together and do a bukake

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    You didn't happened took them to SS for a massage nd saw star did u? She told me a story sounds like u haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minathy8724 View Post
    @Jsmith8888
    This is the best thread covering the rules of punting for both ML/WL written by murphy.
    Well worth a read and there are some hilarious comments:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...les-of-Punting

@timtim - Let me get this straight, you really went punting with your father-in-law in a MFM punt?
    That has to be up there with MrSteven was recommended a trans for DT.
    Please clarify, sick but funny.
    It is a crazy world bro minathy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL for real? Found it sadly funny. Now feeling more disappointed in marriage.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast