Looks: Can't say - she wore a mask throughout the session

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: Prostate massage, dragon tendon massage and NHJ

Services Not Provided: ?

Value for money/recommend?: Not for me

English: Yes

Comments:

• First time I've been to this shop
    • Decided to opt for the "full" package, including prostate and dragon tendon massage, as never done them before - big mistake
    • The prostate massaged involved Judy sticking her fingers up my anus and wriggling around - I thought I was going to shit myself on the bed
    • Dragon tendon massage was fine - a little painful at times but not overly so - it involves applying pressure to the groin and surrounding areas - I am not convinced it is worth the extra cost
    • The session felt more like a medical procedure than an erotic service, especially with Judy explaining the medical rationale behind everything she was doing - by the end of it, when Joey was doing NHJ, I just couldn't come - mostly because my anus was still pounding and I didn't feel at all in the mood
    • That being said, the massage was very dick and groin centric, which makes it quite different to other massages I've had
    • As to Joey herself, I can't say what she looks like - she wore a mask the whole time - she does have smaller breasts but they're nice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah, crap. I named the thread Judy. I meant Joey. I've been seeing too many girls lately.

Can admin please rename this for me? Thanks.

Banned
    thanks for ur coming and review