Thread: Selina

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Selina

Thought I would leave a review as reading previous reports on this site is what made me decide to book Selina in the first place. I tend to research anything before I do it (in my nature) and this site was a help, so I feel I should repay with an open and honest review of my own.

I have never been to an establishment like this before and was slightly nervous and on the back of big night out with friends. I am in my late 30s fairly recently single and consider myself quite attractive, but have become a bit disillusioned with dating recently. I woke up this morning missing some female contact, so i decided to goto no5 based on the genuinely positive reviews on this forum and its close proximity to where I live

Selina is more beautiful in person, she seemed really genuine. Honestly she is just stunning I thought, totally my cup of tea both looks and personality. I was a bit awkward and shy as I can be sometimes initially with people, and Selina is really chilled and quite quiet too. But she was really warm and friendly we chatted a bit in the shower and laughed despite the slight language barrier.

Im not going to go explicitly into details about the time we shared, I definitely wasnt firing on all cylinders after a big night with little sleep, but it was more the intimacy I was craving which just seemed to be in Selinas nature

I was concerned that an experience like this could end up being slightly patronising and purely transactional (understandable if it was), but I didn't leave with that feeling. It was playful and close and fun. Selina is a beautiful, sensual and intelligent woman I thought.

It wouldn't surprise me if I found her in my arms looking up at me again oneday

haha I realise this is a slightly differently toned review to some that I have read on here, but I enjoy the intimacy as much as I enjoy the sex, it feels incomplete without both, and I wanted to give an honest account of my experience. An hour with Selina was exactly what I needed and I could have happily spent more time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerroger View Post
    Thought I would leave a review as reading previous reports on this site is what made me decide to book Selina in the first place. I tend to research anything before I do it (in my nature) and this site was a help, so I feel I should repay with an open and honest review of my own.

I have never been to an establishment like this before and was slightly nervous and on the back of big night out with friends. I am in my late 30s fairly recently single and consider myself quite attractive, but have become a bit disillusioned with dating recently. I woke up this morning missing some female contact, so i decided to goto no5 based on the genuinely positive reviews on this forum and its close proximity to where I live

Selina is more beautiful in person, she seemed really genuine. Honestly she is just stunning I thought, totally my cup of tea both looks and personality. I was a bit awkward and shy as I can be sometimes initially with people, and Selina is really chilled and quite quiet too. But she was really warm and friendly we chatted a bit in the shower and laughed despite the slight language barrier.

Im not going to go explicitly into details about the time we shared, I definitely wasnt firing on all cylinders after a big night with little sleep, but it was more the intimacy I was craving which just seemed to be in Selinas nature

I was concerned that an experience like this could end up being slightly patronising and purely transactional (understandable if it was), but I didn't leave with that feeling. It was playful and close and fun. Selina is a beautiful, sensual and intelligent woman I thought.

It wouldn't surprise me if I found her in my arms looking up at me again oneday

haha I realise this is a slightly differently toned review to some that I have read on here, but I enjoy the intimacy as much as I enjoy the sex, it feels incomplete without both, and I wanted to give an honest account of my experience. An hour with Selina was exactly what I needed and I could have happily spent more time.
    Do you have her photo avaliable?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She looks a lot like Jasmine from 227. Standard Viet ABG look. Cute dimples. Really stunning face. Not great at English. A bit shy. YMMV. Personally I wouldn't return to see her as I've had better punts but damn she's nice to look at. Great body too.

Finally, Selina come back, come to see her before she take another long holiday again~~~
    Call 0417888123