Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The HK girl at this venue is very popular, has been around for years and her service has been reviewed quite thoroughly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    The HK girl at this venue is very popular, has been around for years and her service has been reviewed quite thoroughly
    I think it was her I tried to book yesterday but she was working in northside shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it common here ? Asked me $200 in middle of service, while we were in action and asked me to transfer if I don't have that much, what a turn off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Is it common here ? Asked me $200 in middle of service, while we were in action and asked me to transfer if I don't have that much, what a turn off.
    she's just making sure she's getting paid, too many punters gets $200 service and decides to pay $100... you can always say no?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got that, however this should have done it before getting into the Action as Have seen her before and paid whatever she requested that time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Yeah happened to me a few times. Like some others commented, the girls must have had bad experiences from other customers, but still annoying when they did that to me, although understandable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    great way to make the old fella go limp

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I’m not surprised, she certainly knows how to deal with an angry bird
    did your wallaby get pampered as well? lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The positive aspect of the standard pricing around brisbane is you can laugh off any over the standard prices
    Last edited by Puntersclub; 27-09-2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntersclub View Post
    The positive aspect of the standard pricing around brisbane is you can laugh off any over the standard prices

Most of the time. Sometimes little brain took over. Only after the session then we kicked ourselves for giving in to some stupid prices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Most of the time. Sometimes little brain took over. Only after the session then we kicked ourselves for giving in to some stupid prices
    Lol. I've been there.

Even worse is kicking yourself for stupid prices, then returning after a month or two

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ell.. or Jas.. which one would you rate?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by drunk-as-a-punk View Post
    Lol. I've been there.

Even worse is kicking yourself for stupid prices, then returning after a month or two
    Lol yes! But I’ve been fortunate enough not to go back for the third time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is another massage parlour that is not running a abn illegal brothel
    Got to pla site www.pla.qld.gov.au
    Any one found one site can face 4 years jail
    Anyone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    This is another massage parlour that is not running a abn illegal brothel
    Got to pla site www.pla.qld.gov.au
    Any one found one site can face 4 years jail
    Anyone

This shit is getting interesting now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here recently and the choice of girls has really gone downhill.

Think there was Coffee, 20, Zoe, __?___ (HK, really skinny, maybe mid to late 30's, scar on leg i think)

Made a booking but didn't specify which girl. Arrived and was met by coffee who I didn't find attractive, then got introduced to Zoe who i also didn't find attractive(chubby), 20 ended up being busy and ended up with the last girl.

Thankfully, she was chatty, slim and friendly. Ended up having a great session and my most VFM session at anytime

$70 nude HJ - i think if i paid an extra 20 or 30 probably could have got BBBJ, but i was happy with it. To my surprise it was a great session with kissing involved. She also had enhanced boobs.

WIR - If I could get the same price then yeah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post

Think there was Coffee, 20, Zoe, __?___ (HK, really skinny, maybe mid to late 30's, scar on leg i think)

Made a booking but didn't specify which girl. Arrived and was met by coffee who I didn't find attractive, then got introduced to Zoe who i also didn't find attractive(chubby), 20 ended up being busy and ended up with the last girl.

Thankfully, she was chatty, slim and friendly. Ended up having a great session and my most VFM session at anytime

$70 nude HJ - i think if i paid an extra 20 or 30 probably could have got BBBJ, but i was happy with it. To my surprise it was a great session with kissing involved. She also had enhanced boobs.

I ran into C*c* last year, her heavy sets on chest might be a winner. Might give her a try next time.
    I didn't pick her as had booking with L***, don't think L*** do anything beyond body slide, unless you guys have better luck with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post

O boi, she wont be happy when she reads this. Late 30s...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    O boi, she wont be happy when she reads this. Late 30s...
    Haha I thought the same thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They are keen, opened at 6pm today...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast