Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: baby daisy/Mulan baby catfish scam

Banned

baby daisy/Mulan baby catfish scam

I will make this short and sweet

- she is at least 40+ years old
    - her photos are probably her 20 years ago
    - very robotic service
    - she speak zero english ( so how does she write on this forum I wonder )
    - the other reviews are probably written by the pimp or his friends as well
    - Mulan baby on this forum is not her, it's her boss the pimp pretending to be her catfishing us punters.

At best she will be a good message lady, definitely not worth the price.

Hey Mulan baby aka pimp reply to this post and just keep pretending.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I do agree she is around 40 but I'm in my mid 50s so still consider young for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of punters cannot gauge age of asian wl's or ml's, asians look young to other ethnicity but if you have lived with a asian or married to one then you will develop skills to identify their age, i myself is in 30's and not asian and my wife is korean she has got plast surgery done and looks like minor even though she is elder to me by 2 years, asians have very good genes that keeps them looking young and one day bham when you wake up next to them, they would have become old 🤶and will get Justine bieber haircut

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think you may be on to something regarding catfishing because this doesn't sound like the girl I saw. On another forum I read a guy say Daisy wasn't in to DATY, at all, but the girl I saw certainly was. You say she couldn't speak English but the girl I saw could speak more than enough to communicate. Following with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    I will make this short and sweet

- she is at least 40+ years old
    - her photos are probably her 20 years ago
    - very robotic service
    - she speak zero english ( so how does she write on this forum I wonder )
    - the other reviews are probably written by the pimp or his friends as well
    - Mulan baby on this forum is not her, it's her boss the pimp pretending to be her catfishing us punters.

At best she will be a good message lady, definitely not worth the price.

Hey Mulan baby aka pimp reply to this post and just keep pretending.
    I will answer the questions as I see it.

- 23 is an exaggeration, like every other advertised age really, but so is 40+. My gut feel is somewhere in between and close to the middle.
    - Wechat photos taken from the room I seen her.
    - service was more than acceptable but definitely GFE.
    - English is not good by her own admission, but there is this app called Google Translate and many others, you should check it out.
    - I wrote a review on the back of someone else's, I also said in a post that I can't resist seeing girls that make the effort to create a profile and be active on here.
    - I truly think it is her on the forum. I know it is her on WeChat as I sent her a message when I seen her and it popped up on her phone.
    - by her own admission, she can't massage.

Looking forward to your 27th post in over 8 years........thanks for nothing!!

The Daisy on this forum and on WeChat is definitely not the same Daisy I saw either.

It is too well setup like the agencies a few years ago.

Raybo maybe we saw different girls called Daisy.

English wasn't that good.
    Doesn't live there.
    Intimate knowledge of this forum.
    I've only seen one phone, as you know, you can only use WeChat per one device.
    The girls I know that can't speak English write in Chinese directly into WeChat, the WeChat translation works much better than Google Translate.

I've dated a Chinese girl for several months and Google Translate does not work that well.

Whoever is running Mulanbaby on this forum and WeChat is not the same Daisy I saw.

The girl I saw had to pause for a few seconds when I asked her if she was Daisy.

Recycling a few images instead of daily selfies.

All the girls have similar usernames all ending with 666.

Punters love to think they are talking to WLs on this forum.

It's a good strategy actually.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For that prices I really hope its the real deal.
    Otherwise I may as well go back to brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

- 23 is an exaggeration, like every other advertised age really, but so is 40+. My gut feel is somewhere in between and close to the middle.
    - English is not good by her own admission, but there is this app called Google Translate and many others, you should check it out.
    - I wrote a review on the back of someone else's, I also said in a post that I can't resist seeing girls that make the effort to create a profile and be active on here.
    - I truly think it is her on the forum. I know it is her on WeChat as I sent her a message when I seen her and it popped up on her phone.

I'm Chinese and she told me in mandarin that she never use forum or chat on wechat with customers, if you are western guy maybe she won't tell u.

Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    For that prices I really hope its the real deal.
    Otherwise I may as well go back to brothel
    I had a great experience, don't get me wrong.

But the Daisy I saw is not the same person operating the forum or the WeChat accounts.

Banned

Raybo you are either friends of the pimp making fake reviews or you are old and desperate and would be happy with anything that moves lol

Raybo you are either friends of the pimp making fake reviews or you are old and desperate and would be happy with anything that moves lol
    - Friends with pimp - no
    - Old - getting there
    - desperate - like you, I punt, not sure if that makes us desperate or not
    - Happy with anything that moves? I make the most of every punt. it is clear that you are not capable of doing that.

Sounds like you are experiencing the law of diminishing returns. I feel for you.

Congratulations on your 27th post, we really appreciate all the sharing you have done.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It seems like a few people on this forum mentioned that the girl they saw isn’t the same one on the forum. Curious to see Mulan comment on this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's good to know, was planning to see her this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It seems like a few people on this forum mentioned that the girl they saw isn’t the same one on the forum. Curious to see Mulan comment on this.
    The things this guy is saying sounds like competition to me. How much weight does a guy with 27 posts over 8 years hold?

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    The Daisy on this forum and on WeChat is definitely not the same Daisy I saw either.

It is too well setup like the agencies a few years ago.

Raybo maybe we saw different girls called Daisy.

English wasn't that good.
    Doesn't live there.
    Intimate knowledge of this forum.
    I've only seen one phone, as you know, you can only use WeChat per one device.
    The girls I know that can't speak English write in Chinese directly into WeChat, the WeChat translation works much better than Google Translate.

I've dated a Chinese girl for several months and Google Translate does not work that well.

Whoever is running Mulanbaby on this forum and WeChat is not the same Daisy I saw.

The girl I saw had to pause for a few seconds when I asked her if she was Daisy.

Recycling a few images instead of daily selfies.

All the girls have similar usernames all ending with 666.

Punters love to think they are talking to WLs on this forum.

It's a good strategy actually.

Riff bro, I am pretty sure we had a good discussion about this. Wechat is real, we have liked the same moments.

As for the translation stuff, yeah I use others when it doesn't quite make sense and I eventually make sense out of it.

You had a good time. What's more to be had of it?

Riff bro, I am pretty sure we had a good discussion about this. Wechat is real, we have liked the same moments.

As for the translation stuff, yeah I use others when it doesn't quite make sense and I eventually make sense out of it.

You had a good time. What's more to be had of it?
    Sorry bro, I don't think so.

It's a really good setup and I never said I believe it.

It's an agency posing as WL.

That's why I deleted the WeChat and am not going back.

Banned
    The things this guy is saying sounds like competition to me. How much weight does a guy with 27 posts over 8 years hold?
    Wow u have 2488 posts, get a life buddy!!! Go out smell the the roses instead burying your head in pussy all day. You are probably the pimp himself....why don't you reply to my WeChat?. Stop hiding behind a keyboard!!! Thats number 28 hahahha

Wow u have 2488 posts, get a life buddy!!! Go out smell the the roses instead burying your head in pussy all day. You are probably the pimp himself....why don't you reply to my WeChat?. Stop hiding behind a keyboard!!! Thats number 28 hahahha
    Haha, I am just a punter, planning to bury my head in pussy as you say, when I can. It is a hobby. Like a few other hobbies I have.

Question is, who are you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Doesn't sound like pimp, but sounds like his in love

Banned
    Haha, I am just a punter, planning to bury my head in pussy as you say, when I can. It is a hobby. Like a few other hobbies I have.

Question is, who are you?
    I don't know what you heard about me
    But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me
    No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
    That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P

Cant u see my name I'm 50 cent gunit muhahahahaha

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast