Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: baby daisy/Mulan baby catfish scam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayups22 View Post
    The wierd thing is I saw Mulanbaby browsing this thread yesterday, but still no response. Is silence an admission of guilt?
    I said it before... she won’t be posting for a while. There’s always 3 sides to a story.. his side, her side, and the truth.

Whether or not you’re taking the OP side or not, the fact that none of the defense came from the person in question (yes, she sees this thread) should tell you that maybe there’s a bit of truth in what he’s telling.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    Excuse me but I do not get paid for reviews as that is taking the girls income away. I have a successful business that is making good sales helping people with used goods that are in big demand so I have never received handouts from anyone. It is well known that I stand up for fair treatment towards the girls and I do not tolerate poor behaviour by punters or managers and its ok to report on girls who are ripping us off. Also there are other very positive reviews of Daisy by well respected punters on another site and I also like her very much because she is a sweetheart girl.
    Apologies...I just thought for someone to say all the girls are hot and young and fantastic is a bit strange because we all know every shop have the good bad and ugly, and no offence u must be caucasian because westerners are very bad with Asian age, but I can tell my Asian sister daisy is at least late 30s if not pass 40. Unlike the OP I think 40 is great absolutely nothing wrong with that, he was too young with too little experience and too hot headed. However I can confirm and daisy herself told me that she never post on forums or WeChat it's her boss.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its ok as I want to hear everyone as I do not discount what you say. I get managers wanting me to come and review new girls and even teach them. I tell them that if I go there then I only write the truth because otherwise this forum is full of shit. I know how to get good outcomes from girls from over 40 years fucking experience and I am still strong from lifting heavy things. As to WeChat I get these from the girls as they put their details on my phone while I watch them. I have Cocos from last time and its her profile and photos of her are fucking hot and maybe taken within one year.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingasis View Post
    Thanks for writing the truth, im sure many other brothers also write the truth.
    Bro youve been fucking for over 40 years? your like close to 60? Teach me your secret im 30s but want to be a stud by 60. is it just lifting heavy things and you end up still strong at 60?
    Also this would explain why some people claiming the girls are young and others saying old, matter of perspective.
    Yea it might be a perspective thing. If you’re 40-50-60s maybe a Asian girl in her 30s look like a fine young thing but if you’re maybe early 30s or 20s then the WL does not feel young at all.

Coupled with Asian genes it’s a hard one.

Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    Its ok as I want to hear everyone as I do not discount what you say. I get managers wanting me to come and review new girls and even teach them. I tell them that if I go there then I only write the truth because otherwise this forum is full of shit. I know how to get good outcomes from girls from over 40 years fucking experience and I am still strong from lifting heavy things. As to WeChat I get these from the girls as they put their details on my phone while I watch them. I have Cocos from last time and its her profile and photos of her are fucking hot and maybe taken within one year.
    OMG fucking for over 40 years?

Is that a typo?

How old are you?

Sorry for any offence uncle but I think your perspective would be different to guys in their 20s, 30s or 40s.

I understand it's a nice feeling when a pretty young girl pays you some attention.

Stay safe out there uncle.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    OMG fucking for over 40 years?

Is that a typo?

How old are you?

Sorry for any offence uncle but I think your perspective would be different to guys in their 20s, 30s or 40s.

I understand it's a nice feeling when a pretty young girl pays you some attention.

Stay safe out there uncle.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Wakwakwak he start fuck when he 10

Banned
    Coco, Rilla, Vanessa and I all share account. I also hire receptionist because when I am working, I cannot answer phone. If you come when I first start, you may have seen the receptionist was there with me. Now receptionist doesn't come.

The person came to visit on Monday obviously is not right is his mind, you can tell by his posts, and the statements he claimed. In the session we were talking in Chinese, so zero English is true, he also spoke zero English to me. For people who have met me, I am here to study English. My English is poor, everyone knows, I think that does have small impact on my service but even if I am seeing Chinese customer, I don't spend much time talking in Chinese. I believe customer don't come see me for talking. If you want long talk in English, please visit Coco, she has been in Australia for 10 years, I have been here for 10 months. Or Vanessa, she is from Singapore. Both their English is better.

There are many reviews on my service, also Coco Rilla and Vanessa in different forums. If you think they're all fake reviews, then please don't come visit. Many girls outside, don't come to give us trouble please. As few wise people said here, if you don't like it, don't come no one force you. I have met few nice people, I am very thankful to them. Those trying to talk low to them is just making yourself disgraceful.

The above is translated by the receptionist. The below is WRITTEN by the receptionist.

Daisy is working now, she's with jethro, as she said she need someone to answer while she's busy, otherwise she's losing out on the time where she could get customers. I don't see how my service in helping out the girls is causing a degrade in their service. You're there to see the girls, not me. When you are face to face with Daisy, that is the real connection you make with her, she is a very nice lady. I believe Coco, Rilla has their own account, I have not been told to log into other accounts. I take a small payment from Daisy, because it's an easy job for me and it helps her out a lot. Not a big amount, I am not here to rip off the girls, I would say probably enough for one lunch + one dinner for myself. The girls are all nice, I have met them, I have not tried their services because that may make me bias. From what I understand, the girls share the apartment and only work one or two days a week. They do their own things on other days. We did a post the other day asking for someone Daisy could refer work to. That was not a recruitment, I believe she got asked a few times on her off days, and she was hoping to pass on work to others like her. Judging from this post, I (and maybe Daisy) now understands why there are no girls on forum. Because trying to participate will result in something like this. If you have issues with this setup, please let her know. How can the setup be better? Daisy have asked me but I don't know I don't work in the industry. If you have constructive comments, please let her know.

She was really upset Monday by that person, and said not to participate until it's clear. I believe that she is very clever and maybe a feminine thing. I was watching the discussion and wanted to defend her. Poor girl getting bullied by a group of men. There is no scam, if you don't like it, as soon as you said hello you can turn back and go find someone else. Leave her alone. No one is having it easy, spend you time/effort somewhere more meaningful. Not bullying a poor girl who's away from home, got no family, and no support locally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Understand now 4 girl and reception so just like agency send me pm I help with make website

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mulanbaby View Post
    Coco, Rilla, Vanessa and I all share account. I also hire receptionist because when I am working, I cannot answer phone. If you come when I first start, you may have seen the receptionist was there with me. Now receptionist doesn't come.

The person came to visit on Monday obviously is not right is his mind, you can tell by his posts, and the statements he claimed. In the session we were talking in Chinese, so zero English is true, he also spoke zero English to me. For people who have met me, I am here to study English. My English is poor, everyone knows, I think that does have small impact on my service but even if I am seeing Chinese customer, I don't spend much time talking in Chinese. I believe customer don't come see me for talking. If you want long talk in English, please visit Coco, she has been in Australia for 10 years, I have been here for 10 months. Or Vanessa, she is from Singapore. Both their English is better.

There are many reviews on my service, also Coco Rilla and Vanessa in different forums. If you think they're all fake reviews, then please don't come visit. Many girls outside, don't come to give us trouble please. As few wise people said here, if you don't like it, don't come no one force you. I have met few nice people, I am very thankful to them. Those trying to talk low to them is just making yourself disgraceful.

The above is translated by the receptionist. The below is WRITTEN by the receptionist.

Daisy is working now, she's with jethro, as she said she need someone to answer while she's busy, otherwise she's losing out on the time where she could get customers. I don't see how my service in helping out the girls is causing a degrade in their service. You're there to see the girls, not me. When you are face to face with Daisy, that is the real connection you make with her, she is a very nice lady. I believe Coco, Rilla has their own account, I have not been told to log into other accounts. I take a small payment from Daisy, because it's an easy job for me and it helps her out a lot. Not a big amount, I am not here to rip off the girls, I would say probably enough for one lunch + one dinner for myself. The girls are all nice, I have met them, I have not tried their services because that may make me bias. From what I understand, the girls share the apartment and only work one or two days a week. They do their own things on other days. We did a post the other day asking for someone Daisy could refer work to. That was not a recruitment, I believe she got asked a few times on her off days, and she was hoping to pass on work to others like her. Judging from this post, I (and maybe Daisy) now understands why there are no girls on forum. Because trying to participate will result in something like this. If you have issues with this setup, please let her know. How can the setup be better? Daisy have asked me but I don't know I don't work in the industry. If you have constructive comments, please let her know.

She was really upset Monday by that person, and said not to participate until it's clear. I believe that she is very clever and maybe a feminine thing. I was watching the discussion and wanted to defend her. Poor girl getting bullied by a group of men. There is no scam, if you don't like it, as soon as you said hello you can turn back and go find someone else. Leave her alone. No one is having it easy, spend you time/effort somewhere more meaningful. Not bullying a poor girl who's away from home, got no family, and no support locally.
    Hi Mulan or whoever the person writing this post is. I think you are lovely no matter what the age. But u did tell me all the post and wechat is written by your boss who's is a man from Hong Kong. And he is very good at chatting. Did u not??

Explanation has been given by the girl, whether you choose to believe her, as the girl said, don’t go to see her, that’s all ! This case should be closed, any further accusations will just be malicious attack to the girl !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Explanation has been given by the girl, whether you choose to believe her, as the girl said, don’t go to see her, that’s all ! This case should be closed, any further accusations will just be malicious attack to the girl !
    Agreed.
    All sorted as far as I see.
    I know I will return to see Daisy and maybe some of the other girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been following this thread with a mixture of amusement and bemusement. It is hard to understand how people can get so emotive about this unless they have a specific interest that has not been disclosed. Of course, that interest could well be nothing more than trying to ingratiate themselves with the girls. Some of the defence of the girls falls into the “trying too hard” category to the point where the poster loses credibility.

Conversely, some of the invective that we have seen on this thread is truly absurd.What are people looking for? Integrity in this industry? I am unsure if there is a single shop in Sydney that does not lie about the age of its girls so what sin have the girls committed by understating their ages? Also, so what if it is a small agency instead of private operators?

Honestly, some people here need to get a life! This is an industry where people vote with their feet.

All I can say is good luck to the girls. It’s always good to see new operators. Enough said.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well that was pretty good read.
    There were some flaws in the plot, some of the themes were a bit cliched, and some of the characters were a little underdeveloped, and the ending was totally unsatisfactory and posed more questions than it answered ... maybe they are planning a sequel ...
    But overall it was a good read.
    It would work well as an audiobook read by Sir Ian McKellen.
    3.5 Stars.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Well that was pretty good read.
    There some flaws in the plot, some of the themes were a bit cliched, and some of the characters were a little underdeveloped.
    But overall it was a good read.
    It would work well as an audiobook read by Sir Ian McKellen.
    3.5 Stars.
    Looking forward to the sequel.
    Would you watch the movie version though?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Would you watch the movie version though?
    Haha good one!! I would watch the movie, hot girls, sex, the pimp, and seedy old man like me, and that gunit character with his one liners and lyrics...if all the characters meet up could be a shoot out!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Was going to say something but decided not too, this isn’t my game and my price range anyway.

Peace ☮️ ✌️

Cheers
    We all know the truth well beforehand.
    Good reading though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    We all know the truth well beforehand.
    Good reading though.
    No one argue now not want get ban

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    No one argue now not want get ban
    Why would I get ban by talking some fair opinion.....?

Daisy is a beautiful young girl with average English skill just able to carry some basic conversation. It is not surprise some helper is assisting her in a forum.

She is definitely not 40 because I have visited her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Why would I get ban by talking some fair opinion.....?

Daisy is a beautiful young girl with average English skill just able to carry some basic conversation. It is not surprise some helper is assisting her in a forum.

She is definitely not 40 because I have visited her.
    Wakwakwak you are auss guy 55+ must be

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusernam2020 View Post
    5500+ posts....

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
    So sorry he be from hk

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast