Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: baby daisy/Mulan baby catfish scam

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kudos to OP for pointing this out to everyone. I hate it when they lie too much about WL/ML age. I guess lying by subtracting 5-10 years is fine if the girl is indeed look younger, but sometimes brothel/pimp/girl take it too much. do they think we won't notice a 45yo woman advertised as 25yo girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Kudos to OP for pointing this out to everyone. I hate it when they lie too much about WL/ML age. I guess lying by subtracting 5-10 years is fine if the girl is indeed look younger, but sometimes brothel/pimp/girl take it too much. do they think we won't notice a 45yo woman advertised as 25yo girl?
    Not that I disagree, but the OP continued to drag the thread further into the gutter... and the gutter is only so low... he got himself banned for his efforts..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by didaswiwaw View Post
    Just to clarify....Daisy is not 45... certainly not the Daisy I saw

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I did think she was at least late 30s or maybe early 40s but it didn't bother me, I'm in my mid 50s....

The girl I saw was between 38 and 43, long black hair, pretty face, petite, very feminine shape but not skinny, not much of a butt and enhanced C cups.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Daisy three times and Rilla once and Coco once and they are all in their twenties and hot so not sure who you lot are seeing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen her three times and she is not even in her thirties. I am going there tomorrow because she is a little treasure that I enjoy being with. Also seeing Coco again on friday because she is a good fuck and very sexy like Daisy and young.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Daisy is working tomorrow, fellas! Go make up you minds yourself! I may as well spruik her if I am getting accused of it! ������

Sad thing is that a bit of a dent has been put in a friendship because of this rubbish.
    Hi Raybo, I have replied here in defence of the girls as it seems like they are seeing different girls to what I have seen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    I have seen her three times and she is not even in her thirties. I am going there tomorrow because she is a little treasure that I enjoy being with. Also seeing Coco again on friday because she is a good fuck and very sexy like Daisy and young.
    Sounds like some of the lads got their knickers in a knot and took it out on the wrong young lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Raybo, I have replied here in defence of the girls as it seems like they are seeing different girls to what I have seen.
    No offense but Westerners judgment is horrible when it comes to Asian women’s age.

Case in point. How old do you think Angie’s “girls” are?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like some of the lads got their knickers in a knot and took it out on the wrong young lady
    Honestly I have never seen people get so defensive on a WL. Calling each other names, taking things personal over a hooker. Someone please get her id already!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe you all saw different a Daisy, so why are you guys fighting each other? I don't get it. First time I have to come out of hiding to leave a comment, can't believe it's for this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    To me this guy does sound like a paid reviewer pushing his own agenda.

Banned
    What this is all about is fairplay Ethics and principles
    It is also about NOT being a chauvinistic Cunt when your expectations aren’t met
    Bullying is not acceptable anywhere or to anyone
    Particularly to a young woman who can’t defend herself
    Doesn’t matter how she earns her living
    She did nothing wrong and she is not guilty of being over thirty
    The attitude displayed by the OP is what happens in too many houses between men and women in this country
    It’s all based on misogyny

Well that's the OP's attitude and he has been banned for it.

There's nothing wrong with the girls no matter what age.

Go and enjoy, just don't be fooled into thinking you're talking to the actual girl on this forum or WeChat. That's the point.

It seems those that believe they're really talking to the WL are going through a delusional mid life crisis phase.

Been there done that

Try a sports car, that helps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What this is all about is fairplay Ethics and principles
    It is also about NOT being a chauvinistic Cunt when your expectations aren’t met
    Bullying is not acceptable anywhere or to anyone
    Particularly to a young woman who can’t defend herself
    Doesn’t matter how she earns her living
    She did nothing wrong and she is not guilty of being over thirty
    The attitude displayed by the OP is what happens in too many houses between men and women in this country
    It’s all based on misogyny
    I think u are partly to blame for fanning the flame with your name calling. And I think u are getting very defensive over the girls. Don't think anyone here is directly attacking the girls. More the person that is running the whole operation. They are using the girls name on this forum to entice us punters.

And if u want to talk about ethic and principle I think we are all laking that on this forum to a degree, including the girls. And im not afraid to admit that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Well that's the OP's attitude and he has been banned for it.

There's nothing wrong with the girls no matter what age.

Go and enjoy, just don't be fooled into thinking you're talking to the actual girl on this forum or WeChat. That's the point.

It seems those that believe they're really talking to the WL are going through a delusional mid life crisis phase.

Been there done that

Try a sports car, that helps

Definitely agree with a sport car! Bought myself a mustang gt V8 last year couldn't be happier. Anyway does depend on how much money u burn on punting ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    The Daisy on this forum and on WeChat is definitely not the same Daisy I saw either.

It is too well setup like the agencies a few years ago.

Raybo maybe we saw different girls called Daisy.

English wasn't that good.
    Doesn't live there.
    Intimate knowledge of this forum.
    I've only seen one phone, as you know, you can only use WeChat per one device.
    The girls I know that can't speak English write in Chinese directly into WeChat, the WeChat translation works much better than Google Translate.

I've dated a Chinese girl for several months and Google Translate does not work that well.

Whoever is running Mulanbaby on this forum and WeChat is not the same Daisy I saw.

The girl I saw had to pause for a few seconds when I asked her if she was Daisy.

Recycling a few images instead of daily selfies.

All the girls have similar usernames all ending with 666.

Punters love to think they are talking to WLs on this forum.

It's a good strategy actually.

I think you can log in in different devices so it might be a shared account?

Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    Wow u have 2488 posts, get a life buddy!!! Go out smell the the roses instead burying your head in pussy all day. You are probably the pimp himself....why don't you reply to my WeChat?. Stop hiding behind a keyboard!!! Thats number 28 hahahha
    Quote Originally Posted by gunit View Post
    I will make this short and sweet

- she is at least 40+ years old
    - her photos are probably her 20 years ago
    - very robotic service
    - she speak zero english ( so how does she write on this forum I wonder )
    - the other reviews are probably written by the pimp or his friends as well
    - Mulan baby on this forum is not her, it's her boss the pimp pretending to be her catfishing us punters.

At best she will be a good message lady, definitely not worth the price.

Hey Mulan baby aka pimp reply to this post and just keep pretending.
    You forgot filter effects that!
    Btw, you said Raybo is keyboard warrior, but look, the words you used to against him were not nice at all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The wierd thing is I saw Mulanbaby browsing this thread yesterday, but still no response. Is silence an admission of guilt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nx8888 View Post
    To me this guy does sound like a paid reviewer pushing his own agenda.
    Excuse me but I do not get paid for reviews as that is taking the girls income away. I have a successful business that is making good sales helping people with used goods that are in big demand so I have never received handouts from anyone. It is well known that I stand up for fair treatment towards the girls and I do not tolerate poor behaviour by punters or managers and its ok to report on girls who are ripping us off. Also there are other very positive reviews of Daisy by well respected punters on another site and I also like her very much because she is a sweetheart girl.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast