Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rina- one special girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How come the number is always busy/switched off? How do you guys actually make bookings?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMark View Post
    How come the number is always busy/switched off? How do you guys actually make bookings?
    Bro King, I recall a couple of people have had this issue, I dont know why, what time do u call? They are closed well before midnite and no Sundays to the best of my knowledge, other than that all I can say is I have not had an issue booking days and early evenings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Need help boys, cant get this question out of my head. Saw Rina couple of weeks ago -all good happy- but i cant help thinking i saw her at T/C before in the good old days. I have a feeling she used the name Ayumi and had a blonde bob haircut. Same girl also worked at 104 roseville a couple of years ago. Mind you i could be way off the mark here but it is in my head and wont go away. Alittle help from the wise would be appreciated Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Blonde Ayumi was certainly onboard when TC reopened as Ginza back in May. But she was using the name Nami then. Just ask Wilson if she's now Rina.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    Need help boys, cant get this question out of my head. Saw Rina couple of weeks ago -all good happy- but i cant help thinking i saw her at T/C before in the good old days. I have a feeling she used the name Ayumi and had a blonde bob haircut. Same girl also worked at 104 roseville a couple of years ago. Mind you i could be way off the mark here but it is in my head and wont go away. Alittle help from the wise would be appreciated Thanks

Hi bro , ayumi is finish work at Ginza long time ago . No ayumi / Mina anymore. Rina is worked at TC before was Momo, she is Japanese .just Ginza open changed name to Rina. Thx

Regards
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Banned
    Ginza ... I'm not missing Ayumi ... because new girls are giving even better service.

I can't get Remi out of my head. She was fucking awesome !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    Hi bro , ayumi is finish work at Ginza long time ago . No ayumi / Mina anymore. Rina is worked at TC before was Momo, she is Japanese .just Ginza open changed name to Rina. Thx

Regards
    Thanks wilson. Iknew i had seen her before at T/C. Just had names mixed up. Now i can get it out of my head and get on with the important stuff of meeting more of your hot new girls at my fav shop GINZA. See you next week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    where is ginza

Banned
    Just call them. They will give you directions. They are in the CBD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12