Thread: 218/1 Katherine St, Chatswood [Massage]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

218/1 Katherine St, Chatswood [Massage]

Shop Name: Pretty Baby Massage
    Address: 218/1 Katherine St, Chatswood
    Phone: 0430886852
    Opening hours: 10am-8pm 7days
    ML: Laura (Chinese), A-B cup tits, size 7, face 6/10

Quite a few massage joints in Chatswood. Monday night walking home from work i decided to give this massage joint a go.

The boss, offered me $115/hr which includes HJ + nude. Quite different from other massage joints as I would usually tip the ML instead of paying all upfront.

The room is small with just a standard massage table and nice aromatic scents. Lighting is dark. Laura gave a good hard massage with oil and knew where and when to apply pressure etc. Cleaned me up with hot towels and moved on to b2b (without oil). I could feel her A-B tits caressing my back, slowly and sensually. She asked to flip over and on to the HJ. The HJ was disappointing as she it was rushed and she had a plain expression. Gripped her tits tightly and allowed for a bit of pussy play (light touching only). Finished me off and cleaned again with hot towels.

Will i come back? - I won't see her but as i walked out of a room i saw a busty ML. Maybe i'll come back and give her a go.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHard View Post
    Shop Name: Pretty Baby Massage
    Address: 218/1 Katherine St, Chatswood
    Phone: 0430886852
    Opening hours: 10am-8pm 7days
    ML: Laura (Chinese), A-B cup tits, size 7, face 6/10

Quite a few massage joints in Chatswood. Monday night walking home from work i decided to give this massage joint a go.

The boss, offered me $115/hr which includes HJ + nude. Quite different from other massage joints as I would usually tip the ML instead of paying all upfront.

The room is small with just a standard massage table and nice aromatic scents. Lighting is dark. Laura gave a good hard massage with oil and knew where and when to apply pressure etc. Cleaned me up with hot towels and moved on to b2b (without oil). I could feel her A-B tits caressing my back, slowly and sensually. She asked to flip over and on to the HJ. The HJ was disappointing as she it was rushed and she had a plain expression. Gripped her tits tightly and allowed for a bit of pussy play (light touching only). Finished me off and cleaned again with hot towels.

Will i come back? - I won't see her but as i walked out of a room i saw a busty ML. Maybe i'll come back and give her a go.
    Hi brother AH,

Thanks for the review, havent seen much about any shop in Chatswood for a long time.

Just hate to see brothers getting a rushed HJ, you deserve much much better.

You must try Leng from Snow Lotus, only another month to go, read the reviews!!

Don't miss the love boat!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love to give SL a go, especially Tiffany but not too keen on bumping anyone I know around China-Town. Maybe if it had a discrete back-door entrance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just came backs from this joint today.

Not too far from Chatswood Train station and the front of the store is covedred in blinds so you cannot see inside.

Upon arrival the mama san greeted me nicely and when she closed the door another man walked in so to avoid any awkward situations with bumping into someone I know she quickly moved me to the back room and asked me to sit down nicely and use the laptop and surf the net while I waited.

Said a girl would be available around 5-10 mins.

Its not a very large joint, but has 5 small sized rooms for the service.

Mama san did ask if I wanted a drink while I waited but declined the offer as I was a bit nervous due to the fact as I do not know who is available.

Now initially I wanted to go for a decent massage and opted for $60 an hour and handed over $100. The mama san she would do $100 including HJ + BJ so I took up the offer.

Out came Julie , Chinese girl at around 165cm in height in hot pants and tight tank top, Aged around 22-23 Uni student and was decent looking but not stunning.

Went into the room and was advised to take off all clothing and lie face down.

In she came and was still wearing clothes for the "professional" part of the massage which was surprisingly damn good. She got a heck of a lot of knots out of my stiff shoulder area and continue through to my legs, arms etc.

This massage included oil and warm towel wipes through the process.

Time to flip over and she continued the pro massage on the front gently teasing the groin area.

We kept a free flowing conversation about herself and myself ( which I shall not disclose due to privacy reasons) through out the whole massage which lasted 30-40 mins.

After that she told me to turn over again face down and as waited a bit.

Could hear her taking off her clothes and then the naughty bit began.

Full naked B2B with no oil with her kissing my back and rubbing her B sized breasts over my back.

Turned onto my back after 5 mins and she began on top of me kissing fondling my little brother and kissing my body.

She then stood over me and began the RnT with oil and said I was free to touch her where ever but could not go too deep with the fingering in her pink bits.

The RnT lasted a good 5-10 mins and her intensity never dropped.

Definately has strong skillfull hands.

The whole process was very good as she kept kissing and touching me while she smiled at me.

Over the experience was 8.5/10

Will definately come back to see what else is on offer.

Julie unfortunately works Mondays only.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Very tempted may give it a try if I am around the area next time.

So it is $100 massage and b2b plus HJ? Can u confirm that??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well its normally $105 but she gave me a discount

But the good thing is that the massages are godo quality, she gave me a damn good work out for the knots in my muscles followed by good quality hand relief.

I havent tried anyone else yet and Julie only works Mondays.

Mama san was very nice too, normally you're supposed to book and was a bit busy when I arrived.

So she told me to sit down and go online on her laptop haha

Also she said if you arrive when its heaps busy and theres no car parking spots, give her a call and she will let you in the building parking

http://www.chatswoodmassage.com/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    Well its normally $105 but she gave me a discount

But the good thing is that the massages are godo quality, she gave me a damn good work out for the knots in my muscles followed by good quality hand relief.

I havent tried anyone else yet and Julie only works Mondays.

Mama san was very nice too, normally you're supposed to book and was a bit busy when I arrived.

So she told me to sit down and go online on her laptop haha

Also she said if you arrive when its heaps busy and theres no car parking spots, give her a call and she will let you in the building parking

http://www.chatswoodmassage.com/
    That is 50 + 55 for massage B2B and Tug then. Well not spectacular value but for sure better value that Silver Fox and Snow Lotus. From memory this shop is very small, guess their B2B is basically rubbing their tits on you, no the thal all oiled up style.

I just remember one of my friend score FS with a young one in those two shops few years back. Anyone hit the jack pot lately??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well the girl I had gave B2B with no oil but I didnt mind it as she rubbed her bare skin over me which was quite exciting itself.

I don't venture to SL or SF as its too much of a hassle out that way.

altgourami
    You think $105 for one hour massage and B2B is poor value?

In Chatswood.

Sheesh.

Only (my favourite) Thai shop in this area is cheap at $110 for one hour fully nude throughout massage.

Don't expect 501 King Street prices in this part of Sydney - rents are far higher.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    You think $105 for one hour massage and B2B is poor value?

In Chatswood.

Sheesh.

Only (my favourite) Thai shop in this area is cheap at $110 for one hour fully nude throughout massage.

Don't expect 501 King Street prices in this part of Sydney - rents are far higher.
    The rent has noting to do with it. As u say thai shops has maintain price consistence throught Sydney. Why can't Chinese message shops do the same?? And u know thai shop is only $60 for half an hour which is more than enough for a B2B session.

Which thai shop in this area ?
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

altgourami
    200 is a new Thai shop so someone told me. I will go try this week and report. I would love to have a reliable Thai shop in walking distance of the Chatswood CBD.

Went to 200 couple weeks a go, there were chinese girl. Someone said it is the same owner as 218, Suki.
    $$$ Engrish.com $$$

altgourami
    Hmmm... seems closed right now... I will recce this Friday and see what's going on... shame if this once well known shop has fallen into the hands of Suki... her girls are cute but the emphasis is on cash for Suki rather than massage for clients.

Quote Originally Posted by altgourami View Post
    Hmmm... seems closed right now... I will recce this Friday and see what's going on... shame if this once well known shop has fallen into the hands of Suki... her girls are cute but the emphasis is on cash for Suki rather than massage for clients.

I was told by a friend who works in the area that this shop (200) was reported to Police by someone that they are offering FS in a MS. Police did come and close the shop down.

What a shame!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shyboy View Post
    I was told by a friend who works in the area that this shop (200) was reported to Police by someone that they are offering FS in a MS. Police did come and close the shop down.

What a shame!
    can you confirm this is a true case please?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Wouldn't be the police closed it down.

Maybe the Council.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    does not matter council or police..
    The end result same.
    No fun for all brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    can you confirm this is a true case please?
    My friend who works in the same building told me this story. So I believe it must be true.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by harmsup_jai View Post
    I just came backs from this joint today.

Not too far from Chatswood Train station and the front of the store is covedred in blinds so you cannot see inside.

Upon arrival the mama san greeted me nicely and when she closed the door another man walked in so to avoid any awkward situations with bumping into someone I know she quickly moved me to the back room and asked me to sit down nicely and use the laptop and surf the net while I waited.

Said a girl would be available around 5-10 mins.

Its not a very large joint, but has 5 small sized rooms for the service.

Mama san did ask if I wanted a drink while I waited but declined the offer as I was a bit nervous due to the fact as I do not know who is available.

Now initially I wanted to go for a decent massage and opted for $60 an hour and handed over $100. The mama san she would do $100 including HJ + BJ so I took up the offer.

Out came Julie , Chinese girl at around 165cm in height in hot pants and tight tank top, Aged around 22-23 Uni student and was decent looking but not stunning.

Went into the room and was advised to take off all clothing and lie face down.

In she came and was still wearing clothes for the "professional" part of the massage which was surprisingly damn good. She got a heck of a lot of knots out of my stiff shoulder area and continue through to my legs, arms etc.

This massage included oil and warm towel wipes through the process.

Time to flip over and she continued the pro massage on the front gently teasing the groin area.

We kept a free flowing conversation about herself and myself ( which I shall not disclose due to privacy reasons) through out the whole massage which lasted 30-40 mins.

After that she told me to turn over again face down and as waited a bit.

Could hear her taking off her clothes and then the naughty bit began.

Full naked B2B with no oil with her kissing my back and rubbing her B sized breasts over my back.

Turned onto my back after 5 mins and she began on top of me kissing fondling my little brother and kissing my body.

She then stood over me and began the RnT with oil and said I was free to touch her where ever but could not go too deep with the fingering in her pink bits.

The RnT lasted a good 5-10 mins and her intensity never dropped.

Definately has strong skillfull hands.

The whole process was very good as she kept kissing and touching me while she smiled at me.

Over the experience was 8.5/10

Will definately come back to see what else is on offer.

Julie unfortunately works Mondays only.
    Hey bro can you confirm you had BJ? As i know its only HJ? was it a typo?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast