Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rina- one special girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

rina- one special girl

hello bros, I have been enjoying the after reports as a reader for a couple of weeks but today had a time worthy of a positive post, so here is my contribution:
    Saw Rina at Ginza and from the moment she greeted me with a big genuine JG smile till the moment I floated out this lady was all good. I am sure you know what I mean when I say each individual aspect was not the best ever if looked at in isolation but somehow the package comes together in a way that really works for me. Thin and healthy with soft porcelain skin, maybe 5'4, small (well proportioned) cans and short bob hair(i think) on a genuinely attractive true Jap face , with thick soft totally kissable lips. Post shower she went right to work with a soft touch all over and a light cat-bath> Things progress to the bed where she was happy to DFK, sweet clean breath, eyes open and closed, very responsive and importantly appeared to be enjoying without over doing things...dfk continued and explore each other for a while before a more sustained BBBJ, followed by DATY on a fresh odourless moist well maintained pussy.Built up nicely, small but controlled hip movements with moisture levels increasing before a convulsing O... deep gaze into my eyes more DFK and the words now your turn... several positions on BBBJ before an all 4's finish. I cannot talk highly enough of the attitude, it left me happy for the whole day...this is the reason I look for J-girls I guess.

how much money u spend 1 hour bro?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    160, worth more tho so gave tips

Great report bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks man, feels good to give back.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shonkybasted's Avatar
    What size are her cans? Out of 10 what would u give her in looks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    regarding the cans, small but good shape, thick nipples, responsive to touch and lips... tight body with slim waist, no fat....looks is a little subjective, its not the striking supermodel flawless features type look but there is something about her that does it for me.. trying to get to a number I would say if u like J Girls then cannot be less than 7 and if yr taste is like mine maybe up to 8-8.5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Rina is the old Momo!

She is a genuine Japanese girl for sure!
    Nice size 6

I rate her 7.5-8/10 overall!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    RinaMomoo is a very sweet girl. The biggest trouble with her is she only works one day - at most - typically Saturday.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LaughingGor View Post
    Rina is the old Momo!

She is a genuine Japanese girl for sure!
    Nice size 6

I rate her 7.5-8/10 overall!
    size 6,
    are you talking about 5"4 only?
    or her body overall size 6. small tits

Shop Owner
    Thank Mr igloo, Yes Rina is Momo, she only works on sarturday because she need to go to school
    If Anytime she can work on the weekdays I will let everyone know.
    Regards

Banned
    Sounds hot ... I have to make some plans ...

Shop Owner
    Hi,

From now on, we have 3 bedrooms and 3 girls everyday. This week 3 new girls working!

Regards
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    hello bros, I have been enjoying the after reports as a reader for a couple of weeks but today had a time worthy of a positive post, so here is my contribution:
    Saw Rina at Ginza and from the moment she greeted me with a big genuine JG smile till the moment I floated out this lady was all good. I am sure you know what I mean when I say each individual aspect was not the best ever if looked at in isolation but somehow the package comes together in a way that really works for me. Thin and healthy with soft porcelain skin, maybe 5'4, small (well proportioned) cans and short bob hair(i think) on a genuinely attractive true Jap face , with thick soft totally kissable lips. Post shower she went right to work with a soft touch all over and a light cat-bath> Things progress to the bed where she was happy to DFK, sweet clean breath, eyes open and closed, very responsive and importantly appeared to be enjoying without over doing things...dfk continued and explore each other for a while before a more sustained BBBJ, followed by DATY on a fresh odourless moist well maintained pussy.Built up nicely, small but controlled hip movements with moisture levels increasing before a convulsing O... deep gaze into my eyes more DFK and the words now your turn... several positions on BBBJ before an all 4's finish. I cannot talk highly enough of the attitude, it left me happy for the whole day...this is the reason I look for J-girls I guess.
    Well first things first, this original post was a great report, the best part was the Exhaustive research . I have now been able to confirm it was no one off performance..
    Today began like most days woken up by my gorgeous girlfriend with a nice soft blowjob, then after making my breakfast off she went to earn us some money, I was left to once again to fend for myself.
    Sure enuff I popped onto my favorite forum and was overjoyed to see everybody's favorite bloke Wilson had posted his roster and upon reading the line up i heard my self asking..could I really believe my eyes, rina was working mid week...

Got the appointment And rushed in for a much anticipated romp with this gorgeous girl.

To my extreme delight she has not changed a bit, even more gratifying was the fact she had full recall of our last rendezvois in may....

We started off by reading the report I did last time and she was very pleased with how I saw her thru my eyes, lots of dfk and bbbj to get things going, before some well administered daty. TBH initially I thought she was a bit starfish like, but soon enough I realized that she was just controlling herself thru breathing and minimal motion, she maintained this for 3 minuted before she began to writhe and moan... Actually squeak is more accurate, after what seemed like a short time she grew louder and convulsed while orgasming.

Then some reverse bbbj before Dom on and slow smooth entry, she began on top and we stayed interlocked during a couple of position changes... Final stage was mish with all cylinders firing and pistons pumping I slammed and rammed it home until collapsing , (as in really unable to support myself) and we then spent the last few minites of this heavenly session still intertwined...

She cleaned things up and helped me to the shower where we washed and kissed like teenagers.... As I said last time, this is one special girl.
    Price 160
    Body genuinely fit and taught with perfect flat tummy and lovely lite tits
    Pussy fully shaved and presents like a cold mango on a hot summers day
    Service A grade
    Will return when she works midweek again for sure.
    Iggy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    Today began like most days woken up by my gorgeous girlfriend with a nice soft blowjob, then after making my breakfast off she went to earn us some money, I was left to once again to fend for myself.
    Just like the lion king. Have sex all day while the lioness goes out and hunt for food.

Banned
    igloo,

Nice report.

So, the girls and shop owner know who you are? Wow man, you're brave. I keep my identity secret. I change the background story, the day, the time, etc. so that the girl and shop owner can't work out who I am. In fact, I don't even tell the shop I'm on Syd99.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHead View Post
    Just like the lion king. Have sex all day while the lioness goes out and hunt for food.
    I never looked at it like that bro Dragon, but yeah I guess so, but don't think its all roses, sometimes I have to order our dinner and change the TV station when the batteries are dead on the remote.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Brother Igloo I too saw she was rostered mid week and made a booking man when her big soft lips touched mine I was in heaven. Thanks for the after, after report. Brother Tiger it would be hard to hide your identity...I mean a huge fur covered tiger wearing human clothes would probably stand out on Kent St. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger View Post
    igloo,

Nice report.

So, the girls and shop owner know who you are? Wow man, you're brave. I keep my identity secret. I change the background story, the day, the time, etc. so that the girl and shop owner can't work out who I am. In fact, I don't even tell the shop I'm on Syd99.
    Bro Tiger, "There is no such thing as bravery, only degrees of fear"
    Thanks for noticing and pointing that out BUT some history for you:
    at the time I paid the ex, the lawyers and the tax-man, I decided to be honest about my activities (heavily diluted version anyway). looking back I realise the things I got in return were
    1) everybody's disapproving looks and comments, (coz I was the only whore-fucker anyone knew, and of course none of our friends had ever done that kind of thing),
    2) also got to nearly experience bankruptcy and
    3) the other thing was I could walk out of any doorway and no matter who saw me they couldnt really hurt me with that info:-) so not so brave.. but thanks.... I think. Or did u mean something else? Sometimes I miss things...

You on the other hand, Mr Tiger Powers, inter-suburban man of mystery, can change anything you want about your name, background story, clothes, hairstyle etc. In fact one day you could be Dennis Rodman and the next Danny De Vito... But how often do you think those girls get the bejesus fucked out of them Tiger style. What about that walking bag of porridge, dont u think she remembers the the horny buck who tried to kiss her? Or then Nurse Eli, and the Firefly must be able to piece your segments together as well. Surely they do their own after reports to each other? Just from my holey memory, she knows u like 2 shots, massage, knight kneeling, mouthfuck, earfuck, all after a bad experience earlier.... must happen all the time Bro:-) Having said that, your method is probably the much smarter way to go

Banned
    Touche' igloo,

I like your style: balls in one hand, pen in the other.

Very observant of you to be checking IP addresses ... exactly the reason I sometimes change mine.

If I don't tell the girls who I am, do they look for my AR here? What if I last saw Eli 4 or 5 weeks ago, but last week someone told her they were from SYD99 and my AR appears? Suddenly she's got the wrong face to the name. And even if she knows the story is wrong for that face, does she care if it brings her a full day's bookings?

Anonymity brings with it a measured degree of security. I'm reminded that a skunk never dies from it's own smell, but from the publicity it attracts !!!

Feign ignorance good sir, and spare yourself the celebrity crucifiction. I find that swallowing my pride is non-fattening !!!

Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast