Thread: Will I get notified if my new thread has been rejected?

Will I get notified if my new thread has been rejected?

as per the title.. I'm still new to this forum (and punting). What are the unwritten rules about this forum/punting?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The only rules you need to worry about are the written ones.

Read through a few threads/posts and get clues from other punters as to what has been tolerated.

Don't criticise the admin's policies.
    Don't put up too much detail about what happens in massage shops until you get promotion to post in the "Private AR" thread.
    Don't ask lots of questions, and not give some feedback on YOUR activities.

What do you mean dont put up too much details about what happens in massage shops until I get approved for "Private AR"?

Reason I made this account was to put up honest reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Form1tic View Post
    as per the title.. I'm still new to this forum (and punting). What are the unwritten rules about this forum/punting?
    Basically the only preference for a good member is the will to come here to have fun and share information, not to create controversy and disrupt the peace.

Since you don’t have the PM function yet, you won’t be notified if your post has been rejected.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Form1tic View Post
    What do you mean dont put up too much details about what happens in massage shops until I get approved for "Private AR"?

Reason I made this account was to put up honest reviews.
    Massage shops may not want publicity about services they are not supposed to provide.

You won't get access to the Private section until you have made 50 posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Massage shops may not want publicity about services they are not supposed to provide.

You won't get access to the Private section until you have made 50 posts.
    All sounds good Aussie, but I've reached the 50 and still don't see where I enter the Private section. I've seen this type of point raised before but can't seem to find the answer or a tutorial. Ant help would be appreciated

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Log out of the site, then log back in again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Log out of the site, then log back in again.
    Thanks for that Aussie. Log/in/out all the time. What will I see that draws my attention to the Private section? Thus far I can't see anything that sticks out as being different from before.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Do you log out from the top menu, or just close the app?

Should be there between After Report and Shop Roster in the main menu. Called Private Massage After Report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you log out from the top menu, or just close the app?

Should be there between After Report and Shop Roster in the main menu. Called Private Massage After Report.
    Hi Aussie, thanks for replying so quick. Really appreciate the help.
    I see the following on my Windows screen as my forum menu, at top right, as "Welcome Beo Beatha" then "Notifications" then "My Profile" then "Settings" then "Log Out". I click Log Out after every session and follow the steps to log out.
    Below left of that I see the usual "Whats New" and "Forum" and under that to the left is "New Posts" "Private Messages" "FAQs" "Calendar" "Community" "Forum Actions" "Quick Links".
    Thus far I haven't located anything called "Private Massage After Report" on my personal home screen.
    It may be that I'm looking in the wrong place but one would logically expect that any such option would be automatically placed on the users Profile screen once they hit the 50 posts. Obviously I could be way off course here.
    Once again thanks for you help Aussie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    keep looking you'll find it

It was hiding there in Sydney section

You might miss it, I did miss it as well lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    Hi Aussie, thanks for replying so quick. Really appreciate the help.
    I see the following on my Windows screen as my forum menu, at top right, as "Welcome Beo Beatha" then "Notifications" then "My Profile" then "Settings" then "Log Out". I click Log Out after every session and follow the steps to log out.
    Below left of that I see the usual "Whats New" and "Forum" and under that to the left is "New Posts" "Private Messages" "FAQs" "Calendar" "Community" "Forum Actions" "Quick Links".
    Thus far I haven't located anything called "Private Massage After Report" on my personal home screen.
    It may be that I'm looking in the wrong place but one would logically expect that any such option would be automatically placed on the users Profile screen once they hit the 50 posts. Obviously I could be way off course here.
    Once again thanks for you help Aussie

If you can read this, you are in a section called "Sydney-General Talk". The menu should show:
    Forum > SYD99 (All About Sydney)> Sydney - General Talk> [Question] Will I get notified if my new thread has been rejected?

Go back to the section SYD99 (All About Sydney)> or Forum> and you will find the various headings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you can read this, you are in a section called "Sydney-General Talk". The menu should show:
    Forum > SYD99 (All About Sydney)> Sydney - General Talk> [Question] Will I get notified if my new thread has been rejected?

Go back to the section SYD99 (All About Sydney)> or Forum> and you will find the various headings.
    Thanks for that Aussie,
    My bad. I thought that there would have been an additional tab at the top of my log in screen that simply indicated Private Massage After Report rather than me going to a thread called Private Massage After Report and searching in that thread. I'm hoping that this is right. I'll give it a go for a few days and see ho I go. Oh and yes I can see "141 Private After Report" and I'm thinking that this is the same thing .. maybe? Although I seem to remember one of my previous posts being on the 141 PAR. Thanks again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah pretty sure I found the right Private Massage After Report

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The 141 Private threads are for info about independent/private operators, rather than shop girls. There aren't the same "privacy" concerns with these girls. The titles of these threads are confusing, but the admins seem to be reluctant to make them clearer.