Thread: J YUI

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J YUI

Hi fellas, this is my very first AR report... hoping to get some feedback too from all punting senpais
    Just a brief introduction, I have been to Ginza for 5 years, always knew this forum exists and have checked out some ARs here of some girls before confirming booking
    but for some reason, i have never really opened up an account.
    With my past experience, the ARs here are fairly accurate when I meet the girls after viewing the ARs.
    So, I want to contribute and start sharing some of my punting experiences with you fellas
    J-girls are usually my regulars, especially with Asahi, Misaki, Kiss and Nami.

I have realised no one have wrote an AR on Yui here, so I will share my experience with Yui here first - i guess no one have booked her here as she only have one photo on the website.
    I have only met her once, roughly three weeks ago as I was feeling the need of sex but none of my regulars are on the roster
    so i gave Yui a shot on that day - 1hr Service ($270) and I was her first customer of the day.

APPEARANCE and PERSONALITY - 9/10
    Yui - 22 yrs old Japanese Chiba Girl and she is very into anime.
    She has a very pretty and kawaii face (one of the best looking girls in the store, and Natural)
    A model girl and i could literally image her in my mind with her cosplaying an anime character.
    B cup boobs, slim and leggy and a bit taller than her website profile (I would say 173? instead of 168)
    Her english is fairly good (not really limited english as shown in the website) and her voice is very charming.
    She was dressed up in an Akihabara style school uniform on that day.

EXPERIENCE and ATTITUDE
    Quite inexperienced compared to other Ginza Girls i have met.
    Very friendly and sweet GFE.
    Had some nice conversations with her during the session.

PLAY -6/10
    Had a quick shower and clean together (no BBBJ in the shower, but im fine with that).
    After drying up, started off with lip kissing and with cat bath. Yui doesn't do DFK like the other J-girls which is a slight disappointment for me.
    Or maybe she just doesnt feel it that day or maybe its the first time seeing her - but i was her first customer of the day. anyway, ymmv.

BBBJ - 5/10
    Decent, gentle BBBJ, not much skills, but her eye contact is very adorable during the BBBJ part.

THE FUCKING -5/10
    She has a tight pussy that feels very good, however she doesnt seem very engaged with me, maybe its the first time seeing her and i get a little nervous with first time girls.
    She's quite passive which reminds me of another J-girl Cinnamon, not vocalised like other J-girls, but does moan gently. Overall, sex experience was still decent but i didnt feel very clicked in with her.

TO CONCLUDE
    From my point of view, Yui is a very adorable girl with great GFE, little overpriced based on her sex skills, but she is very friendly and sweet, and i find her style is quite similar to CINNAMON, but ymmv.
    I wouldn't recommend her if you after a PSE or a wild sex with an experienced girl.

Thanks man. I didn't click with yui, but YMMV, my friend loves seeing her. She Japanese so hard to go wrong I guess.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Neko.
    Good informative AR. Whilst only one photo of Yui I have found her attractive but think I will raincheck for the time being. $270 is up there!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    Thanks man. I didn't click with yui, but YMMV, my friend loves seeing her. She Japanese so hard to go wrong I guess.
    which friend? sex master fuck lord?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always want to try her, from this review she only do lip kissing, not DFK. This is only thing stop me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    which friend? sex master fuck lord?
    Don’t be jealous bro!