Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Booty..

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations for big thick ass, I don't mind if it silicone either.. Nothing smaller then size 12.. Not after fat stomach or bbw, but big ass..
    Dannyboy, got a good one for you: Coco at 208 Parramatta Rd Stanmore, reviewed twice recently, awesome big ass and all natural 35 D Cups ! Rest of the body is quite slim though, all the good meat are in their rightful places, highly recommended! (Everything is good but part 1 is only average, just telling it as it is!)

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Dannyboy, got a good one for you: Coco at 208 Parramatta Rd Stanmore, reviewed twice recently, awesome big ass and all natural 35 D Cups ! Rest of the body is quite slim though, all the good meat are in their rightful places, highly recommended! (Everything is good but part 1 is only average, just telling it as it is!)

Cheers
    Thanks... appreciate it

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers
    Thanks for the tip AL mate…
    Just contacted them to ask about Coco’s roster . She is working today .. I can’t see her pic anywhere either on their website or on their WeChat .. do you have a link to her pic ?

Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Thanks for the tip AL mate…
    Just contacted them to ask about Coco’s roster . She is working today .. I can’t see her pic anywhere either on their website or on their WeChat .. do you have a link to her pic ?
    Sorry mate, I have never seen a photo of Coco, I was a walk in the first time I met her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry mate, I have never seen a photo of Coco, I was a walk in the first time I met her.
    No worries mate . I asked them on WeChat . Coco doesn’t like her photo to be publically displayed . But she described her exactly like you said .
    Might visit her this week when she pops back on the roster .

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers
    Second that. Coco is a star.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @GlamourPhoto still working or has she changed location?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheers
    AL mate .. thanks for the recommendation.
    Went and saw Coco today and she didn’t disappoint .. great service ..
    Massive jugs and big perky tits . Just as you had described and a big booty to go with it . Will go and see her again .

AL mate .. thanks for the recommendation.
    Went and saw Coco today and she didn’t disappoint .. great service ..
    Massive jugs and big perky tits . Just as you had described and a big booty to go with it . Will go and see her again .
    Thanks for the feedback brother Mat

Glad you have a good time and Coco has the body to deliver.

Reviews ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the feedback brother Mat

Glad you have a good time and Coco has the body to deliver.

Reviews ?
    Thanks bro .. coco certainly has the body and also knows the art of service too...momentarily Her boobs did remind me of Mimi from 14 Burwood ..
    will post the review soon ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks bro .. coco certainly has the body and also knows the art of service too...momentarily Her boobs did remind me of Mimi from 14 Burwood ..
    Mimi service is awesome, but my new fav now at 14 is Malissa, booking made already, can't wait to see the yum late today.

I will concur with the similarities with Mimi’s boobs, especially the shape and the way they naturally sit on the chest. But Mimi is a Spanish legend and her services have been universally appraised, Mimi’s part 1 and 1.5 and 2 were way better than this Coco so no sugar coating there, but this Coco is about 10 yr younger, and had an awesome big Ass plus the availability of part 2.5 and beyond which you don’t get from the master. Horses for courses I’ll say and the most important thing is, there ain’t no Mimi anymore right now and Coco is the body you can have today.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you like HUGE arse on a young otherwise reasonably slim and pretty caucasian girl see kitten at midnight delight Parramatta she has an insanely out of proportion arse

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries mate . I asked them on WeChat . Coco doesn’t like her photo to be publically displayed . But she described her exactly like you said .
    Might visit her this week when she pops back on the roster .
    What's their wechat?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    If you like HUGE arse on a young otherwise reasonably slim and pretty caucasian girl see kitten at midnight delight Parramatta she has an insanely out of proportion arse
    sounds great!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    What's their wechat?
    Oasis208parramattaRd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amy 184 Drummoyne, Paige 14 concord

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobseeker View Post
    Review pls . How is she? big booty ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oasis208parramattaRd
    I asked them on wechat about the roster & they told me to check the website. But i can't see any roster on the site. Is it just me or is there no roster available anywhere?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast