Fung Fung at Yoko's - nice lady, good service

Person's Name : Fung Fung

Establishment : Yoko's

Date of Visit : 18/8/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $100/45

Size/shape : Quite a pretty face, good slimish figure, A/B-cups, three tatts, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FIV, FIA, DATY, cow-girl, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - nice lady, good service

My experience/comments : Couldn’t decide whether to do some gardening or some painting today so instead I called Yoko and booked Fung Fung. (Fuck, I’m weak!!)

Turned up and was shown into the room by Yoko and handed over the money and Fung Fung soon arrived and grabbed my cock through my trousers.

She has an OK face (would have been a real looker a few years back) and was wearing a low-cut, short black dress.

She stripped while I was in the shower to reveal an OK slimish figure with A/B-cups, a trimmed bush and three tatts.

Onto the bed and Fung Fung knelt beside me and started stroking my cock.

I started to finger her pussy and she facilitated my access by applying some lube.

She was soon sucking me while I had a finger in her pussy and then one up her arsehole before she moved round to kneel between my legs.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and soft to start with, almost no hint of teeth, good hand-work, plenty of saliva (with some spitting) and lovely eye-contact.

Fung Fung gradually upped the tempo and soon got me close so I got her to lie down and headed south for some DATY (with some more FIV and FIA).

She said a couple of times she was cumming, and when I finished she said “You suck good”, but I’m not 100% certain she came.

I then knelt by her head so she could suck me some more and I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No, cum in pussy”.

I asked her to get a condom and we started with some cowgirl.

This was very good. Fung Fung started slowly and gradually built up speed until she was riding me vigorously and passionately (and quite loudly).

She was imploring me to cum but I wanted other positions so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was also good as she has quite a shapely bum and I had my thumb back up her backdoor.

At one stage I withdrew and ventured an inch higher to see if anal was an option but she said “No bum”.

We switched to the mish and Fung Fung was holding me tightly and urging me on.

I had to slow down a few times to prolong the enjoyment but one time left it too late and ended up squirting when I was hardly moving – a slightly disappointing ending, but it was my fault, not hers.

During the tidy-up I established that she is from Beijing and works at Yoko’s only on Tuesdays, working at some massage parlours other days.

Fung Fung left to shower and I could hear that the place was busy so I showered and left a couple of minutes early – no problem, to paraphrase… “My work there was done”.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Too old for me. I prefer a bit young. Nice review by thw

No bum? No fun(g)