Thread: Mimi All good things come to those that wait

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mimi All good things come to those that wait

Last Friday I made an appointment to see Mimi first time booking with her, after making an early booking I was contacted by the receptionist lad that she would be late so rescheduled to give her another hour then on my way to the venue was called again to say she was still running late by this time in was 12.30pm and seeing as I was only 10 min away I decided to continue on to the venue. Upon arrival the lad on reception was very apologetic and told me to have a seat and he will show me the available ladies. After viewing the available ladies I can say I was not really taken by any and I was in two minds about leaving. Then the lad came back to break the news that Mimi called that she was 10 mins away. I struck gold!!
    Mimi came and got me and I was pleasantly surprised. She is around 152cm tall and not a striking beauty but has the body type that I love she is not the skinny type but is what I call compact well shaped legs, small breast and fabulous booty. I booked for an hour and she was dressed in nice lingerie and was apologetic for keeping me waiting. When we got to the room we disrobed and into the shower during the wash down she made a comment that in the moment I thought was strange and that was “do I like swimming”? Anyway out of the shower and she was kneeling on the bed and we started to DFK which she got off on as I started to explore her gorgeous body my cock was rock hard. I stated rubbing her pussy with my hands and gentle caressing her clit as our DFK got intense before long she was squirting and I started rubbing her out some more. She the lent down and started on my cock and after a little while she managed to take me all the way with her nose at the base of my cock. The next hour was spent with her in a multitude of positions and her squirting so much that the bed was saturated. I know understood why she asked me if I liked swimming. I just love it when you book a lady and you both connect and the sex is off the charts. I have not been with a lady that can squirt so much since Amelia Sweet a.k.a. Anara Kyo. At the end of the hour I told her I will be back soon and maybe for a longer booking next time …. So it will mean some extra stamina training in the lead up to the booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pls bring her a few more water bottles as well she needs to refill.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha quite a nice review. Loved it

Hi bro! Jesse here

So sorry about the wait!! Omg. I've talked to her, she said sorry, will never happen again, that day was quite an emergency.

Glad you are happy and everything worked out in the end! Thank you for this feedback

I wish all our girls can learn how to make people "swim"! Lol
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate at least you get the booking
    Sometimes to book her may b at least few hrs later
    As so many punters is booking her for morning swim

Mimi is on today fellas !!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 42Gladesville View Post
    Hi bro! Jesse here

So sorry about the wait!! Omg. I've talked to her, she said sorry, will never happen again, that day was quite an emergency.

Glad you are happy and everything worked out in the end! Thank you for this feedback

I wish all our girls can learn how to make people "swim"! Lol
    Hi Jesse
    Not a problem mate you kept me updated all along the booking process so all good from me.