Thread: First post - Recommendation for first timer

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First post - Recommendation for first timer

Hi everyone,
    I am new to the forum and never been to FS places. Have gone through few chatter and posts on this forum since last few days.
    Just tought to throw a ball to see if I can get pointers based on experienced members.

I live in Hurstville and visit CBD a couple of times a week. My budget would be under 400-450 to start with.
    I Would prefer a girl who is under 30ish, short and slim.

Are there any tips to know when visiting WL or FS places so that it isnt obvious I am a first timer. Not sure if it's a downside for first visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr123 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to the forum and never been to FS places. Have gone through few chatter and posts on this forum since last few days.
    Just tought to throw a ball to see if I can get pointers based on experienced members.

I live in Hurstville and visit CBD a couple of times a week. My budget would be under 400-450k to start with.

Are there any tips to know when visiting WL or FS places so that it isnt obvious I am a first timer. Not sure if it's a downside for first visit.
    Doesn't matter if you are a first timer. Enjoy the moment. Hard to say. Read the reviews on here and pick to your liking.

400k, you can get anyone you like...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    400k is it not 400000. 4k is 4000. 40k is 40000.
    I m going crazy with this covid without my regular servicing me like my old car need regular maintenance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crr123 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I live in Hurstville and visit CBD a couple of times a week. My budget would be under 400-450k to start with.

Go to a brothel not a private is the best tip! Read through the pages and see who people recommend is ur best bet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol.. I meant about 450 bucks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can’t go wrong with Ginza for your first go tbh. Generally decent girls there