Thread: Bad punt from trying a lady without reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Bad punt from trying a lady without reviews

Ive mostly been to massage shops and only had a very few times wherein i felt that the ml felt a bit distant, rushed or not interested. Which leads to a subpar experience/service from the other ladies.

Always did 1 hr sessions, even with girls that im seeing for the first time. And yhe occassional extension when we click.
    Even if the experience/service of an ml is subpar, i can still get a massage from the session.

Recently tried going on brothels and tried out a wl whose descriptions, pictures, and reviews were amazing and looked like what i would want. A sensual/intimate, petite/small lady. I feel she fit my desires/expectations too much that i always end up seeing her. As good brothels with younger wls are about an hour away from me, i tend to not want to try some random girl and waste money/time.

But this one time, asked reception if she was available but was informed she was fully booked. Decided it was a good time to try other girls to hopefully break the spell that the amazing wl had on me.

Saw a lineup from a highly praised brothel and chose the one that looked close to my taste and booked an hour of diamond, eventhough the girl had no reviews. Again, as i usually choose similarly on massage shops.

When she entered the room, we exchanged pleasantries and i hug her.
    She then moans as i grab her ass and it just felt so fake and wrong. I just thought that hopefully the session/service/experience doesnt go downhill.

Was told to go shower and she actually went into the shower with me, great! Her body looks great, soft skin with very little tummy fat, which personally i dont mind.

On to the bed and told her to come closer as i wanted to kiss her. It was a very short kiss with very little tongue and she moved back tonoosition herself for the bbbj. I love the intimacy of kissing and dfk so i stop her and inituated more kissing. Sadly, it was the same thing, short lfk and she wanted to go for the bbbj. Thought that maybe she just isnt the lots of dfk and kissing type. She proceeds with a great bbbj. It felt good that and i prefer finishing through oral that i had to ask if its okay to cim. She said it is! This session is taking me on a roller coaster ride, bad things and some good things.

On with the dom and start missionary, again she started this moan that just felt so fake and wrong. I know that ml/wl fake moans a lot to make you feel better and finish faster. Previous experiences with foam were still okay as it didnt sound this fake/disinterested.

20 mins into the session and decided to just go with bbbj again as it felt good and her moans during it were actually better as it didnt sound too fake. To give her credit her bbbj is good, just a few tissue breaks. Personally id just prefer it sloppy and just letting the saliva run down the shaft to the balls. But not all girls seem to be okay with it. So i just let her do her thing.

After a few minutes, i tell her im about to finish and she continued with her pace. It was great but when i was cumming, she just stopped moving her head with just the tip in her mouth, which kind of ruined the orgasm for me. She spits it out to her plastic bag and then tells me that i shot it too hard that it went into her throat. I immediately apologized.

She then takes a toothbrush from her bag and goes to brush her teeth.
    I thought it was my fault for shooting a bit too hard.

While shes brushing, i took my phone and looked at the time and it hasnt been 30 mins into the session. Pondered about just ending the session now and trying to see another girl. Message the reception to ask who's available. And im happy to see names of wls that i actually have seen reviews on.

After a few minutes she comes back and asks if i wanted massage. Which again sounded disinterested, i said yeah sure. Thiught to myself, why not try and get all the good things i can from the session, even though i didnt really feel like i need the massage.

Maybe she saw me using my phone when she came back from brushing, which i stopped using as soon as she came back. She then uses her phone and speaks in chinese to it. I thought she was going to use a translator app, but nothing was translated.

The massage was okay and i ended up getting a massage for about 20 mins. However, during the massage she kept looking, using, talking to the phone a few times. Told her thanks for the massage and it felt good. Cuddled for the rest of the session.

The session wasnt a disaster i guess, but ive mostly had great and good experiences. But this is definitely one of the two worst ones from the top of my head.

Maybe we just didnt click, but what turned me off was the foam, very light and short kissing, disinterested sounding talk and using her phone multiple times.

I guess thats why its called punting, specially for the girls without reviews. Its either theyre so good that the regulars want to keep the girl to themselves or theyre bad/okay service thats not worth writing about.
    I know its also that ymmv as some ladies and customers might click and some might not. Also depends on the mood of the lady.

I guess what i mainly learned from this is even great brothels have duds and its best to pay for 30 mins first and after the first few minutes of the session, extend when we click.

Fml, realized i wrote a super long rant-ish thing.
    Thanks for reading.

If anyone has any recommendations for shops/ladies ml/wl, please feel free to point me in their direction.

TLDR. Experienced a bad punt by trying a girl with no reviews and decided to go for 1hr diamond.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro, why don't you just name names and put this in the reviews section? You've already done all the hard work of writing it up, why waste the effort?
    Nothing wrong with a bit of critique, especially if it is well written like your post!

Just managed to read your "review". It didn't sound too bad, but I think the problem here is you booked too long a session. It's a common mistake especially if you're new to FS punting. You need a bit more experience to understand yourself and how you operate. Some people are able to fully enjoy long bookings, others not so much. I think you are one of the latter. I mean, you didn't attempt a second shot, etc. So you ended up paying for 1 hour but didn't fully utilise it, feels like you've been short changed. Maybe try shorter bookings in the future and see if that's more satisfying for you.
    I personally am also a 1 shot guy... All that post-orgasm serotonin makes me just want to get outta there, haha. I find 45 min bookings to be the sweet spot, not too rushed, not too long to become boring and feeling ripped off. 30 min bookings are ok too, but I find the better girls seem to become stressed and try to rush it because they fear not being able to get me off before the buzzer!
    I honestly have no idea what I'd do with the girls if I booked 2 hours.... Maybe take them out shopping or something, lol!

Banned
    We've all seen girls without reviews and sometimes you just have to take the risk that the girl might be a dud. As noted above, if you're not sure about a girl just take her for 45 minutes. If you're going to write a review about a girl, it would be helpful to state the name of the girl and the shop.

Now getting back to your session. In reading your comments, it didn't appear a really bad session. She delivered good BBBJ and allowed CIM and even showered with you. She kissed you but unfortunately, you wanted more DFK. This is where many guys expect too much. Not every girl enjoys kissing a stranger especially when it's the first time. Maybe if you see her again she might do it to your satisfaction.

You were disappointed by the way she handled CIM. The way the girls deal with CIM varies depending on how guys do it too. Some guys shoot a great load while others don't. If it is in the mouth of the girl then it can come out easily but not when it's in her throat. No wonder she wasn't happy about it.

You booked 1 hour but wasn't able to utilise all this time having sex. Who's at fault here? If you came early then it's not the girl's fault. If you wanted to play more then tell the girl. She probably saw you had no energy left and wanted to take the easy way to end the session by giving you a massage. You did say the massage was to your satisfaction and she cuddled you so again she tried to please you.

I agree with you that spending time on her phone when she should have been pleasing you is unacceptable. You're paying for her time and she shouldn't be wasting it by texting her friends or taking calls. You should have mentioned it to reception so it could be passed onto the girl by management. Sometimes it's worth stopping by reception and just providing some feedback rather than storming out of the shop.

In summary, punting has its ups and downs. You can't expect every girl to be amazing in bed and if you're not sure about a girl's service go for less time and if she meets your expectations extend the session or see her longer next time. Happy punting mate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, why don't you just name names and put this in the reviews section? You've already done all the hard work of writing it up, why waste the effort?
    Nothing wrong with a bit of critique, especially if it is well written like your post!
    As most punting is a very ymmv. Id just chuck it up to me and the lady not clicking. Also maybe i should be more vocal or direct the lady on what i want.
    Also, ive had good experiences with the shop, as plenty others did.

When i was finishing it, it actually looked like a very long review.
    But i didnt want to name the girl so i didnt put it in the review section.

Just managed to read your "review". It didn't sound too bad, but I think the problem here is you booked too long a session. It's a common mistake especially if you're new to FS punting. You need a bit more experience to understand yourself and how you operate. Some people are able to fully enjoy long bookings, others not so much. I think you are one of the latter. I mean, you didn't attempt a second shot, etc. So you ended up paying for 1 hour but didn't fully utilise it, feels like you've been short changed. Maybe try shorter bookings in the future and see if that's more satisfying for you.
    I personally am also a 1 shot guy... All that post-orgasm serotonin makes me just want to get outta there, haha. I find 45 min bookings to be the sweet spot, not too rushed, not too long to become boring and feeling ripped off. 30 min bookings are ok too, but I find the better girls seem to become stressed and try to rush it because they fear not being able to get me off before the buzzer!
    I honestly have no idea what I'd do with the girls if I booked 2 hours.... Maybe take them out shopping or something, lol!
    Im also the same, typically a 1 shot guy with the ocassional 2-3 shots if stars align. But i do enjoy the feeling of intimacy of cuddling, kissing, oral and other stuff even without the cfs. Thats why i prefer to do atleast an hour.

But with this experience ill always ask to book a shorter time first and then extend in the first few minutes if it clicks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    We've all seen girls without reviews and sometimes you just have to take the risk that the girl might be a dud. As noted above, if you're not sure about a girl just take her for 45 minutes. If you're going to write a review about a girl, it would be helpful to state the name of the girl and the shop.

Now getting back to your session. In reading your comments, it didn't appear a really bad session. She delivered good BBBJ and allowed CIM and even showered with you. She kissed you but unfortunately, you wanted more DFK. This is where many guys expect too much. Not every girl enjoys kissing a stranger especially when it's the first time. Maybe if you see her again she might do it to your satisfaction.

You were disappointed by the way she handled CIM. The way the girls deal with CIM varies depending on how guys do it too. Some guys shoot a great load while others don't. If it is in the mouth of the girl then it can come out easily but not when it's in her throat. No wonder she wasn't happy about it.

You booked 1 hour but wasn't able to utilise all this time having sex. Who's at fault here? If you came early then it's not the girl's fault. If you wanted to play more then tell the girl. She probably saw you had no energy left and wanted to take the easy way to end the session by giving you a massage. You did say the massage was to your satisfaction and she cuddled you so again she tried to please you.

I agree with you that spending time on her phone when she should have been pleasing you is unacceptable. You're paying for her time and she shouldn't be wasting it by texting her friends or taking calls. You should have mentioned it to reception so it could be passed onto the girl by management. Sometimes it's worth stopping by reception and just providing some feedback rather than storming out of the shop.

In summary, punting has its ups and downs. You can't expect every girl to be amazing in bed and if you're not sure about a girl's service go for less time and if she meets your expectations extend the session or see her longer next time. Happy punting mate!
    Thanks for the constructive criticisms.
    It turned out looking more of a review, and i just want to explain what happened and see if others, like you, see it as a whole or some parts of the session as acceptable or not. So i can use it as a reference in the future.
    Im realizing now that yeah, ladies' services can vary depending on numerous things. And as you and cuteguy suggested, maybe 45 mins is better starting point than 30 mins session to test the waters.

On the cim thing, i think thats she wasnt really throating me when i was nearing to finish, but it was just that when i shot it that she told me it went to her throat.

Also i didnt storm out and the reception was good and asked me as i was about to leave if it went good. Told them no and maybe we just didnt click. As i didnt wanna point out everything like how i did here.

Also, i guess its wrong to say that you feel tired after finishing? Since i would prefer cuddling/kissing rather than a massage? And shouldve told her that?

All in all i think i left disappointed but it was okay. Maybe i was just spoiled by how the sessions with my regular was.

Thanks again. Im trying to learn all i can from this experience so i can avoid it happening.

Banned
    Trying a WL or girl without a review is better than trying a girl with bad review or conflicting reviews but majority is bad imv. I have quite a number of experiences having very good punts with WLs without any reviews. The chances of having a good punt is not bad for these no-review ladies. No reviews may mean hidden gems or at least most of the brothers who tried these girls have no complaints on their services or look but believe they are to a very good standard which warrant brothers’ efforts to write a review.

Though you haven’t mentioned the names of the shops but many brothers will know as some popular shops in the city only offer Diamond services not different levels of service for customers to choose.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Trying a WL or girl without a review is better than trying a girl with bad review or conflicting reviews but majority is bad imv. I have quite a number of experiences having very good punts with WLs without any reviews. The chances of having a good punt is not bad for these no-review ladies. No reviews may mean hidden gems or at least most of the brothers who tried these girls have no complaints on their services or look but believe they are to a very good standard which warrant brothers’ efforts to write a review.

Though you haven’t mentioned the names of the shops but many brothers will know as some popular shops in the city only offer Diamond services not different levels of service for customers to choose.
    Thats what i thought as well when i decided to choose the lady from the lineup. Hoping it would be a hidden gem.
    Well as ymmv in punting. I feel like she wasnt a gem for me.

As others said, sh might be more inclined in doing more of the kissing or better of other stuff if i choose her again.
    But that feels unlikely, at least i didnt feel like it would be worth a 2nd punt.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post

I'd like to add to your comment about hidden gems. It is especially true for girls who have been at the shop for a considerable amount of time. A girl being at a popular shop for maybe 1 year, no reviews but she's still there. Gotta be something special about that girl. Whether or not that "speciality" is your cup of tea is another question, though!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd like to add to your comment about hidden gems. It is especially true for girls who have been at the shop for a considerable amount of time. A girl being at a popular shop for maybe 1 year, no reviews but she's still there. Gotta be something special about that girl. Whether or not that "speciality" is your cup of tea is another question, though!
    I thought a few months would be enough for them to likely be a hidden gem. I guess if theres no review, kooking theyve been on the roster for a long time would be the next bet. That and asking reception? They prolly wont lie too hard about a girl, yeah?

How about the girls who "came back"? Is it safe to say that their previous reviews, pics and/or details are usually similar to before the left?

Another important viewpoint, yeah maybe its better to use cup of tea instead of clicking. Thanks again!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lmao is this Cartier from Ginza?

Banned
    As the other guys have pointed out, some popular girls may not have reviews because some guys hope to keep gems to themselves while some punters wouldn't bother writing a review for the benefit of other punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    As the other guys have pointed out, some popular girls may not have reviews because some guys hope to keep gems to themselves while some punters wouldn't bother writing a review for the benefit of other punters.
    I guess its not asking if the lady gets booked. its more of if she gets repeat bookings. Just a matter of asking reception and hopefully theyll be frank/honest.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    I guess its not asking if the lady gets booked. its more of if she gets repeat bookings. Just a matter of asking reception and hopefully theyll be frank/honest.

Keep hoping if you’re a new customer of the shop…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Keep hoping if you’re a new customer of the shop…
    When can you say that youre no longer new to the shop then?
    After 5+ something sessions?

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    When can you say that youre no longer new to the shop then?
    After 5+ something sessions?

Simple, you’re not new if he knows your face.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Simple, you’re not new if he knows your face.
    That makes it easier. Then you suddenly go to the shop on w random/different time, and the person at reception is different

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess thats what these kind of forums are for, to make punts less of a toss up and actually half informed which still isn't full proof anyways.