Thread: KOREAN ROSE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

KOREAN ROSE

Met Rose 2 weeks ago in the intro and was thinking about giving her a try, she was away for a week so when I saw her on the roster decided to rock up and make a booking . Anyways 15 minutes wait and she comes to pick me up and we are in the room . , She should be around 30s though initially I thought she was much younger , anyways Shower and cleaning done and I'm standing trying to get close to her body and get a feel of it, she is leaning away and then asking me lie down . I'm thinking this is the sign it's gonna be a shit punt ,she says she only does premium service which means no Daty, that's fine with me, I was not going in that direction anyways! I lie down , looking to at least get a play with her boobs but she doesn't allow anything , only softly touching them, no tongue play .now I'm a fit and tall guy and I take care of my appearance and in most of my bookings I usually have a good time with girls so I'm not sure why she is acting this way ? so anyways..without any foreplay goes down to offer a toothy bbbj and in 2 min says you fuck? Ok , now I know my gut feeling about her was spot on, ...completely lost the mood and I say yeh go for it. Jumps on but doesn't even fucking move her body , what kind of riding is this? Just sitting on my dick and then what!! In a a minute says you come on top, okay will do,opens her legs but not much so that I can't really get much of room to pump away!! Oh yeah baby you know really how to fuck up a session. Anyways moved to pumping from the side as it would limit her her moves, anyways finished jumped in the shower and without saying a word left the room in exactly 20 minutes, what's the point in arguing with a moron ? . Now this was. Premium service at 130 /30 min but what I got was nothing like even close to what you get in a typical Asian shop around Northshore with80-90 range . I was pissed off and talked to manager about this , I think if a girl doesnt like sex or don't want to get into giving a service then why she should get paid 240 per hour? She should go to a restaurant and work for 15 bucks per hour, anyways manager listened to what I explained and was very understanding of the situation. The experience with Rose was one of those random crappy services you get every now and then and makes you value other girls who provide good service. I will visit the shop again as I had done good experiences there with other girls and management is very caring and professional but this girl is definitely not worth my hard earned dollar.

Omg that's horrible. Thanks for the feedback bro. I'll have a long talk with her today and tell her she has to improve otherwise can't work here anymore. Unacceptable.
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the heads up personaa I have only started going to this venue and on both occasions I had an excellent time. I will make sure I steer clear of this girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds about right. I saw K Rose under another name at an in-call private around May, and she was by far the worst experience I'd had in the last few years - can't do this, can't do that. And she had an overinflated view of her own beauty. I didn't bother arguing with her delusion, and left after 30mins in a 1hr booking. Sad because she has been in Sydney for a while, and I recognised her immediately when I walked in. She worked at 5Star about 3 years ago and my session with her then was pretty good in terms of service, although the things she said made think she was a bit of a whacko.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    @Down, yes her style of 'i don't care fuck and go' has nothing to do with the shop, there are some fabulous girls working there and they make every effort for you to have a good time , my experience with Tiffaby and Sia (mentioned in another thread) are of those good ones.

@Slim: Thanks, it's good to know it was not just a random experience with me and this is basically how she operates. I see no justification why she should get paid for what she doesn't want to do.its a rip off.

Ok, she doesn't work here anymore.

Sorry again for the experience bro
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a good call mate, I feel sorry for her but she is getting paid for a play which she doesn't want to chip in her part. she was a disgrace to quality of girls and services offered in the shop. It's very important to keep the good reputation that you have maintained over the years and not letting a lone wolf changing the game .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well done to 42 management and listen to punters and made the right decision. Don’t let the worm spoil your perfect salad. Keep up the good work.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah that is a good call by 42. The experience with her made my stick soft . These stuff happens though but its a 1 off kinda moment that turns you off from punting.
    Luckily 42 have great selection of girls which gets you to come back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had exactly the same experience with her at no 5 marrickville about a year ago. Good to hear she’s finally been given the boot.